What is a good brand of inexpensive semi-auto AK-47 or where can I get one?

What is a good brand of inexpensive semi-auto AK-47 or where can I get one?

Attached: АК-47.jpg (1024x302, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

preppergunshop.com/century-wasr10-century-arms-gp-wasr10-ak47-rifle-7-62x39mm-wood-stock-1-30rd-mag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy a Bulgarian and don't look back

read the pastebin in /akg/
to summarize
>buy a wasr-10

Nowhere. Just get an AR.

Buy a WASR. Sadly they're like $700 now. But that's generally the best """inexpensive""" AK you can buy.

No, I am heterosexual and can handle shooting a round bigger than a slightly-more-powerful-.22lr.

>AK-47
no such thing

WASR 10

As of right now this is the best price you can get online: preppergunshop.com/century-wasr10-century-arms-gp-wasr10-ak47-rifle-7-62x39mm-wood-stock-1-30rd-mag

Attached: bhiVtAS.jpg (610x492, 121K)

I didn't know that was a thing because somehow my filters caught and hid it. I had to go looking for it. RIP. Anyway, thank you, user.

Well, it was a toss up between a cheap ak for under 1000 or the mini 30, and I'd rather have an ak, so the WASR is just fine

Can confirm WASR is the way to go. First rifle I ever bought. Guy at the LGS hooked me up 600 cash out the door when I bought it (a little over a year ago).

get a vepr

Century Arms Serbian npap $500-$600

>durr bigger round

the projectile is bigger but overall there basically the same shit different caliber

one just flies flatter and faster

Get a Hipoint carbine. Trust me on this one.

you know that the 762x39 round only has about 200 more ft/lbs more energy at the muzzle than a 223? no? shut the fuck up, nogunz

This. I've been waiting for someone to do a muzzle test of a 7.62x39 vs a 5.56x45 to see which one is more lethal. Please fire both at your temple and let me know the results.

Im not an ak fan boi but it does have up sides, mainly 7.62×39 sbr's very well without losing much velocity. Also better penetration and better for silencers

Century is generally trash, except the shit they dont touch. Look up vids of the npap and the v2

Wasr, npap, AMD-62.

WASR or NPAP. Personally, WASRs still leave a bad taste in my mouth because of the quality control issues they used to have but they seem to have gotten their shit together. NPAPs have always been respectable but they are a bit more expensive and use a bunch of proprietary parts.

>SBR
A PDW would be more effective than a midget AK
>better penetration
Congratulations, you can wreck cinder blocks all day with steel cased, FMJ. However, that'll be even more useless against human tissue than M855
>better for silencers
Disregarding the lack of market for AK suppressors, in what way is 7.62 Soviet "better for silencers?"

A Saiga? or is there something wrong with them?

Attached: Forrest2.jpg (1200x627, 59K)

I doubt op wants to pay over a grand

Op asked for cheap I have a Wasr and an npap the npap I have intentionally never cleaned over 1000rds no problems just have to tighten the stock a bit and maybe get a new grip

spbp

>AK-47
No such thing.

Look, I understand you need the validate your purchase of some fuddshit that uses pussy rounds, but no one in this thread asked for a glorified dragon dildo which shoots bullets instead of cumlube. Take your cheap plastic toys designed by a literal stoner and go play glorified airsoft with the other fags.

I.O

Buy my M92 PAP pistol

Attached: B47C3BE9-1A6B-4563-8129-B483B82231B6.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)