How would a spinning magazine work?

How would a spinning magazine work?

Attached: 128ece2b86370e426b899bce2025af9e.jpg (1024x640, 62K)

You mean like a drum magazine? Or helical mag?

Not OP but in the game the round thing in OP's image is the magazine and it spins/turns while you fire the gun.

Like a drum mag.

By spinning

Yeah, pretty much like a DP-28's magazine except sonic-tier in terms of speed.

Maliwan is shit.

I always liked to think since its a energy weapon the spinning mag is converting chemical energy in the tank/drum into electrical. Hence the spinning drum/generator.

Given how all maliwans work, it is more like a battery. You can even see the lights on the guns turn off when you remove it and come back on when a new one is loaded.

uh no. everything is matter of who is using it.

you spelled "Hyperion" wrong.

It wouldn't. Overwatch and Borderlands are shit, just like everyone who plays them.

except in the case of the logans gun, the fibber, and the bee.

The Fibber is total shit.

Two possibilities. You're ignorant or you're trying to get a rise. I'll be nice and assume ignorant.
The fibber with the ricochet barrel is very powerful, especially on Gaige. Combining her Anarchy with her Close Enough skills, will prove it. Combine that with an elemental Fibber and her elemental skills, and you have even more proof the fibber is good. Want even more? Money shot glitch Sal with the Fibber and kill raid bosses in seconds.

Attached: 1482282408234.png (550x600, 245K)

>Not liking the conference call

of all the fucking things in borderlands to nitpick, you picked the one that was actually a thing once?

Might as well ask how that rim-looking mag that Jakobs ARs have work.

I was trying to make a joke because of the name of the gun.

Attached: kultur.png (605x342, 193K)

that too

nitpick or an actual question. i wonder

would love to know that too

Maliwan is all energy weapons.
Borderlands 2 fucked up nearly every aesthetic the guns had, if I was in charge this is what guns would look like.
>Atlas
Shows Eridian reverse engineering, sleek chrome and pearlesant, fires beams. Never needs reloading, ammo is directly fed from reserve. These guns are only rivaled by the OG Eridian guns themselves, and the price reflects this.
>Dhal
TACTICOOL INCARNATE
>Hyperion
CZ of the gun world
>Jakobs
Wood is good. Cowboy and boltguns galore, with some powerful as fuck automatics (M1928, M14, BAR etc) recoil and ammo capacity suffer, and reload speed
>Tediore
Stens, Liberators, any gun that's cheap as fuck but won't explode in your hand is Tediore's game, reloads by teleporting ammo into the gun, probably the most expensive thing about them.
>Vladof
SOVIET NATIONAL ANTHEM INTENSIFIES
>Torgue
Black boxy guns that don't give a fuck about your feelings or comfort, HK on steroids, expensive and powerful as fuck, think a G3 and a G36 and a MG42 had a drunken three way and the baby was juiced on roids, then thrown into the wilderness to survive, and then came back and murdered everyone. Torgue guns put you in the Morgue.
Examples include,
>MAC 10 in .454 Casull that fires explosive ammo
>AA12 and KS-23 had angry sex, oh and it fires explosive ammo
>a Carl Gustav and a M202 rape baby
>a 20mm airburst grenade launcher minigun
>a Barrett M82 with a 30 round magazine and oh yeah fires exploding ammo

>Dahl
the most reasonable of the manufacturers
>Hyperion
yeah dunno there
>Jakobs
fair enough
>Tedoire
Also very reasonable
>Vladof
yea but still practical
>Torgue
full retard desu

I'd like to see you defeat a swarm of loaders with a valdorf

I have no idea, none of the guns make sense to me in that game.

>Tedoire
Self replicating Glocks are the best.

>not liking acid assault rifles with bayonets
But BL2 really fucked up the guns somehow, explosive revolver sniper rifles were fun before that game

you're on to something there

IF you like reading about sci-if mayhem, anal sex, space combat, sacrificial she-soldiers, weird alien races, tentacles, a self-healing protagonist, and a sentient pistol that changes ammo with a whir and click, check out Favid Gunn's DEATH'S HEAD trilogy. Vol 1 is best, Vol 2 is good, but Vol 3 is weakest. youtu.be/lkJr4B18SkA

I imagine something akin to this.

Attached: 1492656646040.gif (500x500, 1.79M)

I'm stealing this entire post.

If it took more then one shot, you weren't using a Jakob's.

>tfw dumbass health/damage scaling makes even Jakobs take more than one shot on higher levels

>not using corrosive
Look at this scrub.

Elemental weapons are gay