Auscuck general

auscuck general

old thread: >Noguns but want to get license?:
firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/

>Activists protest guns in churches on Anzac Day
catholicleader.com.au/news/activists-protest-guns-in-churches-on-anzac-day

>QUT design student survey on hunting
redd!t.com/r/Ausguns/comments/8eyw5g/research_survey_for_hunters/

>Fishing and hunting store censured by ad watchdog for inciting ‘hatred’ towards Greens
mumbrella.com.au/fishing-and-hunting-store-censured-by-ad-watchdog-for-inciting-hatred-towards-greens-512792

Daily reminder to look into getting your collectors license to enjoy Cat C goodness

SMLEfest will return apparently no one knows where or when though

airbnb for hunting properties when?

For redd!tfags
Jow Forumsausguns
Jow Forumshuntingaustralia

REMINDER: Tasmania parliament has began sitting, this will be the decider for gun reform in Australia. If the changes don't pass start selling everything and start trying to get a green card.

Attached: 1448446271460.png (640x750, 17K)

Don’t you need 15 pre 1946 guns before before you can buy anything modern on a collectors licence? IMO better off just getting a pimped out ruger charger on cat H at least you can use it at a range.

Hopefully someone with a Collectors permit will show up and inform us. Because I thought that was just relating to handguns and it was a timelimit not an amount limit. Idk tho.

Yeah I could have been thinking of hand guns.

>Category 1 Collectors Licence
Type of Collection
Commemorative
Historical
Thematic
Note: For the purpose of collecting firearms, this licence will allow you to possess or carry –
>Longarms; and
• Handguns that have been manufactured
after the 1stJanuary 1900 but no later
than 31st December 1946; and
• Handguns that have been
manufactured before 1900, that use percussion as a means of ignition and that take cartridge ammunition that is commercially available; and
• Antique handguns (that are not single shot antique handguns).

Yeah I was wrong.

i just want a 10/22 reeeee

I just want muh slr

This is on the Vic collectors application form

Attached: Cat 2 boogaloo.jpg (1060x564, 214K)

who would have thought you'd be required to have more guns lel

Ruger charger my friend.

Attached: IMG_0994.jpg (1600x775, 71K)

Since when did gun laws make sense?

Attached: 1523437060664.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

I'll have to see if ol' mate at the pistol club will give me the waiver for one. but it's defs on my list.

Sucks you can't plink with it on private property, wonder if anyone has the elusive cat H for primary production.

Keeeen

Attached: images-59.jpg (443x332, 13K)

AR mags?

762 soviet for me

>tfw no SKS

OH MY GOD

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 10.31.30 pm.png (734x169, 202K)

My dick is hard, I wonder if it was limited to 5 shells could you get on a cat C collectors licence.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 10.35.19 pm.png (735x159, 195K)

Nogunz from WA here, is the club membership only required for pistols or does it extend to cat a/b?

0_0

Attached: OhBubbaNooooo.jpg (1146x480, 39K)

In WA you need a landowner to sign off on your license to "prove" you have a need for your A/B firearm. Joining a club is the alternative and is probably easier because you won't have WAPOL asking "does this person have enough land to shoot xxx caliber on? Please provide proof".

wanna buy a never fired Ranch in 7.62x39? If so, ill chuck the ad up on buyusedguns tomorrow

Yeah

Many people simply purchase "property letters" these days, hell many gunshops have some property owners on speed-dial and can provide you with one on the spot to license your firearm with Recreational hunt/shoot (no condition).

This is preferable to a club only license that'll likely have conditions like club use only.

eyeing off one of these. Will probably throw a vortex strike eagle on it and use it for the range and foxes.

Can't you just join the SSAA for A/B in WA?

Have the Ruger American in 22lr, ok rifle but feels cheap.

You need some form of supporting document such as a property letter or club support letter.
SSAA is usually just required for joining some clubs to get said supporting document.

Threadly reminder that Torpedo Tony is a fag

Attached: dav.jpg (720x608, 107K)

How the fuck did WA get like this, I'm wondering if it was just as terrible pre 96.

Attached: trapsaresupergay.jpg (554x76, 12K)

Soon brothers inshallah

Attached: 20180124_Shot Show Day 2 Beretta_025_preview.jpg (2048x1365, 383K)