DAMN IT Jow Forums TELL ME WHY YOU DONT OWN A USP YET

DAMN IT Jow Forums TELL ME WHY YOU DONT OWN A USP YET

Attached: 24.S02E01.Day.2_.8_00.A.M..-.9_00.A.M..720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264.mkv_snapshot_47.06_[2018.04.25_19.10. (1280x718, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzh16zi55G0
pistol-training.com/articles/hk45-interview-with-ken-hackathorn-and-larry-vickers
pistol-training.com/archives/8549
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tiny feminine hands.

Really want one. Better than a shitty plastic inaccurate Glock. Only reason I haven’t pulled the trigger yet is because I can’t find a usp compact with a stainless slide. Will probably end up getting a usp 9c in black with night sights

too damn aesthetic

Attached: jackbauer-900x600.jpg (900x600, 65K)

It's not a soldeir's gun.

Attached: 1524744949831.jpg (396x291, 18K)

I want HK to make an overbuilt 10mm gun

Attached: nhand.jpg (1613x1210, 811K)

Because I prefer my P2000

Attached: UNRELIABLE.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Because I'm a fucking poorfag

You're aware USP's are plastic too, right? And they're not any more accurate either.

They have shitty unergonomic lever mag releases and READ MANUAL BEFORE USE baked into the plastic frame so they're automatically less aesthetic than competing options. Also they're low capacity for their size and weight but that doesn't bother me as much.

I had one, but it was like shooting a 2x4 so I sold it.

W-what if I have an HK45?

Attached: 5tPgdsJh.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

USPc owner here. I'll give you some reasons:

> Sooo much trigger takeup in SA, it's insane
> 50lb DA
> Nothing really good about LEM trigger
> Astronomical Price
> Abysmal resale value relative to price
> Difficult to navigate the limited aftermarket options

Pros: Very well made, reliable, simple design

youtube.com/watch?v=wzh16zi55G0

Because I have the P2000 which is a superior carry gun to the USP Compact

Season 2 sucked

Im getting one in the near future.

The HK45 is a fullsize gun that holds 10+1. Expensive magazines, double stack mags that I cannot conceal that well on my body and while .45 is fun to shoot, is pretty expensive compared to 9mm. But holy fuck do I want one. In LEM.

Attached: 1518569320088.jpg (350x315, 36K)

I WANT ONE BUT DON'T WANT TO SHILL $1000 FOR ONE REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_4202.jpg (274x274, 66K)

Because if I wanted an HK I would need to get a MK23.

im not completely hung up on the number of rounds a pistol can hold, although it is a factor. that being said, the hk45 seems like a great idea, then i got to the magazine capacity. i guess its a drawback of the grip design but having to buy new mags that hold less than the USP? no thanks.

Planning on buying a usp 9 this week for around 750

For 1k more why not get a Mk.23?

What does the mk23 offer over a usp 45 tactical or expert/elite?

Traded it for a cz. I like the cz a lot better. Why does Hk only make plastic shit now?

Is that headband OEM, or did you get it to add additional padding?
I've got a set of fostex that are hurting my head and need additional padding.

This Neanderthal probably tries to depress it with his thumb

Use your middle finger and accept that paddle release = master race

In what way? Unless you just like the grip better (I don’t) there’s no difference.

>inb4 rounded edges
Means nothing when the thickness of the slide remains the same

I use my trigger finger its comfy

>hk
Nah

Attached: 6F0C8A63-B149-4F55-83A4-7EEA933A8B30.jpg (4032x3024, 1.48M)

Tactical Espionage Action.

Even in 9mm the USPc has considerable more muzzle flip and rise than a comparable midsize pistol (glock 19, px4c, etc). Full-size USP is too large for carry and not the best home defense pistol
I’d rather get a 75c

Has anyone mounted an rmr on a usp what's the best way to do it?

Barrel and sight length distance

Also if you’re at the range and someone does shows up with a Mk.23 you won’t have to leave in shame

Depends on hand size I suppose. I find the middle finger gives me more force when pushing down and I can keep my index in its natural place - firmly planted along the frame

If the mk23 had 15 round mags it would make sense to me

clean yer gun fuccboi

Attached: IMG_0530.jpg (3264x2448, 1.74M)

>i guess its a drawback of the grip design but having to buy new mags that hold less than the USP? no thanks.
This article is about what Larry Vickers and Ken Hackathorn thought about when designing the HK45.pistol-training.com/articles/hk45-interview-with-ken-hackathorn-and-larry-vickers They said that they sacrificed the 2 rounds from the USP45 to have a more ergonomic grip for the HK45. The USP45 is pretty damn big for my hands but I do not use it for EDC. If I wanted an HK LEM gun for carry use, it would be an HK45. Now...what I do not understand is why in the fuck anyone would want an HK45C that is a double stack gun the size of a G19 that holds eight rounds. Eight rounds. Double stack. Sheesh.

I own two and plan on owning a third in the future. USP 45 is the superior frame for my fat hands though.

Attached: USP brothers.jpg (2000x1500, 1.69M)

Because HK is for LARPing mall ninja faggots

You're aware that was b8, right?

Because if you're going to buy an overpriced, overhyped, oversized pistol that's only good for pretending to be a 1337 oper8tor at the mall you might as well get the correct one instead of the civilian knock off

do compacts count

Attached: xmas usp.jpg (1362x907, 158K)

>*squishy squishy*

I don't own one because I hate manual safeties.

>he doesn't know about variants

Whew lad. You might want to educate yourself before uttering bullshit in the future.

Because it's on my list of guns to buy, but that I have no reason to buy before other guns. Gosh.

What does it do that a run of the mill quality polymer pistol can't do? Like say for instance, a Glock? Or an M&P?

Releasing it with your middle finger is stupid. That's where all your grip strength is. Plus it's slower. They just need to modernize their guns like walther did and stop trying to pretend paddle release isn't inferior.

Its built off the MK23 development so it will last longer, has numerous factory trigger configurations, ability to add or delete a manual safety and/or decocker selector, second strike capability, and is made by Germans.

Because i already owned one and it was so mediocre i sold it. functionally speaking so many other handguns do the same job better that i couldn't really justify it's continued existence in my very small collection.

>I don't turn 21 till November. Why don't you buy me one?

Because i dont have to

How do you like the compact? Really thinking about getting a usp40c to carry, unsure if I really want to spend the money on an everyday carry gun that might end up in a lockup for forever

The grip on the P2k is more ergonomic, noticeably slimmer, and more comfortable to carry. Other than that, they're very similar.

Well it weighs more, so in theory you'll have better control over recoil. It also has a smaller magazine capacity, thereby encouraging you to aim better. Finally and most importantly, it's much more reliable and durable than any other gun as proven by the fact that the MK 23 (the beefier version it was based on) made it through 30,000 (!!!) rounds. Surviving this unimaginably brutal testing is a feat no other handgun has ever accomplished, and demonstrates for all time the superiority of HK engineering.

1k? Last I checked they were around 600 bucks

>be p30
>laugh at little babby round count

gotta spend my budget on more Glocks so I can design accessories for them.

When you truly master the paddle, the thumb actually becomes just as easy as a modern release.

because I wasted my money on an SP5k. Was considering a mk23, but I didn't want to add a new caliber at the time.

>SP5k
>people actually bought that cucked out piece of shit

it doesn't even have a threaded barrel. What is wrong with you people?

It's a headband made by Ferro Concepts.

Lmao
Get that embarrassing piece if shit out of here

I got it for 1600, so there's that. The mk23 would have been 1400.

Attached: 20180202_230316.jpg (730x1298, 237K)

lmao i see what you did with the mag.

i love it, make sure you try to hold one or at least a p2000 first though

>What does it do that a run of the mill quality polymer pistol can't do?
The biggest reason to get an HK in my opinion is LEM. pistol-training.com/archives/8549 Also HK makes extremely durable guns but this shouldnt be a concern to people on Jow Forums because they dont actually shoot. Take a look at Todd Greens HK45 and P30 endurance test.

superior based squishwaffle poster

It appears my superiority has led to some... controversy

Attached: B623FC49-0377-49E9-8BBE-638B3C9F3A23.jpg (3258x2094, 3.17M)

So let's break this down:
>Lasts x number of rounds over other guns that only Has a shit modularity "feature" I don't care about: manual safeties are dumb, and the HK DA/SA trigger sucks ass making me wonder why not get a Beretta, SIG, or CZ
>Giving Merkel's gov more money

Some real fantastic reasons senpai

It's funny because even though the USP weighs more than other polymer pistols it recoils worse because of the dumb dual recoil spring assembly and the shitty recoil spring weights they selected. Real *german* engineering at work.

Does it upset you to know that even if you are a "paddle master" that you'll always be slower than any decent shooter with a thumb release

>recoils worse
Source?

i can hear this image

>Lasts x number of rounds over other guns that only Giving Merkel's gov more money

You should probably keep up on the times. Germany hasn't owned HK in a long fucking time. But what does that matter? You probably spend money on turkshit and anti-2A companies like Springfield.

all true actually

I would be tempted to call an HK45 full-size-plus compared to anything in 9mm. My 45C is almost the same size as a G17.

Attached: 13631668_10153564299181916_5669951133427201416_n.jpg (960x528, 71K)

i have a usp45t, i almost never use it. it's an ok gun

Tacticals are weird guns. Match trigger but no match hammer or sear spring. Why would you want a over-travel stop on a tactical gun anyways? Unless you loctite that fucker in place its just another thing begging to enact murphy's law.

i put all 3 match springs in, and the overtravel is probably the best thing about it - i quite like it

It does everything better than a USP Tactical or Elite. However... there is a big caveat attached to that. How the gun performs, i.e. reliability, accuracy, pretty well every metric save for size, is improved, but the improvements are almost logarithmic at this point. It's like saying if the USP Tactical scores 95%, the Mk. 23 would score 99%. Is it better? Sure. Is it a level of better that's really needed or taken advantage of by the standard shooter? No.

I have both, I would disagree slightly - the 45T has a better trigger(although I did the full match spring setup) and better ergos for me, without that silly decocking lever/safety setup. I would agree with you about those percentages though.

>10mm USP
>holy fuck stop I can only get so erect

I got mine for $500.

Paddle is best mag release, you just aren't oper8r tier enough to understand it's tactical superiority.

Attached: JA USP9c 1.jpg (2470x1796, 491K)

literally no one thinks that except the tards of Jow Forums

Just shoot one, the recoil impulse is weird in a bad way due to the dual recoil springs, and if you search online especially under people trying to use the USP for competition there are discussions on it.

>My trigger is shit so if you don't like it you must be a noguns or a faggot
>WELL WHICH ONE ARE YOU user? BECAUSE ANYONE THAT DOESN'T LIKE MY GUN MUST BE ONE OF THE TWO

user when is the last time you even modified your trigger variation? it's a useless feature that 99% of people do not use

>Germany not owning HK
>What are taxes and tariffs

I'm mostly being facetious. It definitely has benefits. For someone with small hands that cant use their thumb to press down on a traditional mag release without shifting their grip, It's nice being able to just flick down the paddle with my dominant hand.

>recoils worse
This is such a retarded meme. I can't tell the difference in the recoil versus any other polymer wondernine.

Attached: JA USP9c 4.jpg (2584x1935, 409K)

>Recoil meme
You be the judge.

Attached: JA USP Recoil.gif (340x228, 1.89M)

looks snappy

Pic related. USP ownership is a sign of good taste, financial stability, and not being a handlet.

Attached: IMG_20180327_003710.jpg (3242x1848, 1.02M)

I bought a USP .45 as my first gat and discovered this to be a slight inconvenience. still a great gun, but my hands are perfectly suited to the G19 i subsequently bought and I happen to shoot it better.

use some pledge on that table bro

First gun / love was USPc.

Hoping it'll qualify for the USPSA ccw class, when it fleshes out.

250 rounds every outing.
Likely more than 10k rounds so far.
Not a single issue.

New, the trigger felt obstructed. Opened it up and polished some surfaces and now pulls like butter.
Recommended if you think yours isn't as smooth as it should be.

I'm working on it you asshole. I'm in school and poor as fuck currently but I've been bitten by the USP bug now. More than likely I'm getting a used one but idc

Because if I'm going to carry a 2x4 with grip attached, I'll just carry a Deagle.

Attached: .50cosplay.jpg (766x1024, 278K)

now THAT is a cool gun

I have mixed feelings about this post.

Attached: 8b6.jpg (1024x835, 269K)

he'srightyouknow.jpg

>user when is the last time you even modified your trigger variation? it's a useless feature that 99% of people do not use

Approx. 3 days ago.

Attached: match lem hybrid parts.jpg (2000x1500, 1.29M)

I want an MK23 more