You hanging in there Jow Forums?

You hanging in there Jow Forums?

Attached: 28436328_992841804201090_5513199061152301056_n[1].jpg (960x960, 136K)

Started no sex, no fap today, also quitting cigs, weed, and alcohol. I just want to get back into shape and feel good about myself. I'm also gonna start lifting again. Have a good day Jow Forums!

Attached: 1521553830862.jpg (400x444, 51K)

Guns don't fill the void anymore.

Don't forget, read books, go to sleep early, drink loads of water (spaced out)

Not very well. Im a 20yo NEET who just pussied out of the recruitment process a week before being sworn in. Not sure what im going to do now. Im trying to put on a facade "lol idc i just wasnt ready no biggy" so my friends and parents dont worry but internally im a mess.

I want to be a part of something that matters. I feel like I am just going through the motions. I don't really care about the things I do or the people I am with most of the time. I am empty. Also I live in the UK which sucks hard.

Cutting out the booze switched to weed cutting out the cocaine too. Trying to wank less thought about trying to get a girlfriend but the women here (and the men for that matter) are so boring they are all the same and all whores.

I don't like the society in which I live. Drugs are not enough of a distraction anymore.

I think I am beginning to truly hate people.

Go to new places user. For example I love going to vineyards and orchards. Always the nicest people and qts like going there too. Sure there are some snobs but fuck em. Also try something new, I'm currently taking piano. I'm not very good but I feel better for trying.

I recently took a solo trip to Tokyo for 10 days besides being a general alcoholic bastard which I always am I learnt that I am quite adaptive I didn't plan anything I don't know the language and I'm a sperg Lord but I managed pretty decent. Didn't do much for me though just made me dislike the UK even more when I came back.

Civilisation is crumbling.

At least in the west anyway.

I'll be going to the USA soon and I will finally get to play around with some funz.

Maybe that will be a game changer.

But it probably won't.

>I'll be going to the USA soon and I will finally get to play around with some funz.
Welcome aboard, Limey.

Currently trying to gain back some losses in crypto and debating on spending my current profits on a shiny new gun or some ammo or if I should be smart and reinvest it or if I should be paranoid and put the profits back into savings to stagnate.

I always forget that not everyone here is American. Jow Forums needs flags.
As for your situation user I would suggest getting the fuck out of the UK, which I'm sure is next to impossible but maybe heh? Also what state are you visiting when you come here?

>Jow Forums needs flags.
No. Flags ruin boards by removing anonymity and adding another layer of shitposting.

Attached: 1521011475645.png (384x390, 349K)

Kek, the user who posts these Delta OPs is almost always the slav guy

Thanks man only staying for a couple weeks unfortunately.
If I saved for a few years and found work I think I could pull of moving to the USA. I am going to Florida it is the only state I have ever been in because my aunt uncle and cousin live there.

Just do it, there's literally nothing that could happen that's worse than being a neet.

>being NEET
>something bad

Attached: 1521166310296.jpg (168x402, 30K)

Ill probably end up going back. I guess my nerves just got the better of me.
You do you, but i hate being a neet. I refuse to leech off my parents any longer.

Good luck my guy. Ive started lifting again after my battle buddy died. And i have to say it feels good seeing that progress come back.

Just being insanely anxious for no reason, business as usual.

>had mental breakdown from being treated like absolute shit for an extended period of time (weeks) at work
>ended up crying at my desk
>some cunt at work supposedly tips the feds about me
>get interviewed by feds at my home to make sure I'm not a shooter
>lawyer tells me my encounter is not typical at all of how feds operate
>already know people at my company all the way to upper management have seriously shady connections
>I probably just let 2 criminals into my house, and they know a scary lot about me
>still don't know if they're real feds or not
>persistent anxiety now even worse
>cannot apply for CCW because lol no physical threat
>will probably get v& if I buy body armor to protect myself if they're real feds

All of a sudden all those gangstalkers and homeless people screeching about the government don't seem so crazy anymore.

Attached: federal-agent_600x400[1].jpg (600x400, 12K)

My ex is with another man. I found this out the day I reached out to her (two months after the brake up) to see if she would consider getting back together (I was the one who broke up with her and she got with him 6 weeks after). For a couple weeks my depression and anxiety shot to all time highs. It was so bad I gave my AR to my uncle so I wouldn't do anything rash. It's been a month and two weeks since I reached out to her and she is still with her new bf. But I have been improving myself by going on a diet and working out Mon-Fri with swimming on the weekends. I've also enrolled for summer collage classes. All of this has made me loose my long time interest of joining the military. Iv'e also stopped going to the range.

We were each others first love and I just want her back.

Attached: 0 feels.jpg (800x450, 20K)

>no sex
why? Like I can understand no fap, but what good is no sex?

Doing everything but the no sex part, feels pretty fucking good man. Haven't felt this good since childhood before I knew that shit. Push through brother and stay to task, there are dozens of us! Dozens!

Your fault faggot, if you are so upset about decision you made then do something rash.

why dont you just call the FBI to confirm that they were real feds.

So the feds go after a sit crying at his desk but can't go after Cruz with 2 tips and his history of cops showing up at his door. Really makes you think

My lawyer did and the guy we called even said "yeah that doesn't sound like our guys" but then we got the typical "cannot confirm or deny" bullshit.
I found pictures of the guys with the same name as the ones who interviewed me and they look nothing like the guys that showed up at my house, and some things those "agents" said about their backgrounds don't match publicly available info about the real agents. Then again there's the fact that law enforcement is allowed to lie. The whole thing is fucked.

Guy not sit.

What really upsets me is I always go way out of my way to be responsible and safe, and follow the rules/laws, and I'm the one who gets the "feds" called on me.

Got the "too bad, so sad" letter from another potential employer. I had to quit my last job (and I did so willingly because it sucked) to finish college and spend time with my kids. But finding a new job has been pretty depressing. I always get to the end of the process and lose out to the other few people left.

Other than that, I'm ok. I'm getting into better shape, my wife's supportive, and I have two more potential job interviews/tests coming up.

One is actually a Jow Forums dream job, but I have a pretty slim chance of getting it (no military experience.) But the head guard of a nuclear weapons facility asked for my resumé. So. There's that.

My gf is being a colossal bitch atm so I'm gonna deprive her from a month. Still might finger and munch the box but not giving her the meat musket. Also whether I come via fapping or sex, I'm still losing precious man juice.

I'm 24% bodyfat, no gf, no degree, starting to hate my job, and my car got totalled.
Honestly the no degree is killing me inside. Every day I'm itching to apply to college again, but applications don't start until August.
So in the meantime, I'm trying to nofap, cooking all my meals from scratch, and going to the gym in the morning before work. It's difficult because I have no fucking self-discipline.

Yep, our system is flawed and the people who call it out are called " schizophrenic".

I'm honestly mentally worse off after that visit even though the "agents" determined I was not a threat to anyone than I was before.

I was the same when I made jokes and got the police to investage me. Ive struggled with major anxiety issues since then.

I'm sure it's just a rebound user. Also fuck this guy

Ive been doing no sex for four years and I feel amazing
Just fucking kidding it sucks

That Bob Keller in the OP photo?

You fucked up. Sack up and move on. Shes obviously not the one for you. Seriously dont get hung up on a woman. I did the same thing but I got her back and it was even worse the second go around.

The ironic part is that the "agents" gave me advice on how to manage stress at the end.
I literally did nothing even remotely threatening at work other than be unhappy and I didn't so much as get an HR meeting. If they're real feds then my workplace literally outsourced HR to the fucking FBI.

Now half the time I'm laughing to myself about the whole situation and the other time I'm nervously peering out of windows and making sure nobody is following me.

Hey good luck man! I bet you’re qualified and I wish you well.

Couldnt stop thinking about my dead buddies the other day. Cried in the toilets of work. When I finally got home I realised I had managed to lock myself out.
At least I'm not hearing explosions as I try to sleep anymore

Attached: 1440353835660.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I have low to no self discipline. Started switching my drinking habits to just water. Been going ham on the H2O for the past two weeks. Slowly trying to get myself to workout more. Out of a 4 year relationship this past winter and only female whos shown any interest is an old BBW friend from school. Part of me is interested due to loneliness other part is saying "Shes a BBW you can do better". Only plus sides are My DnD group and my battle buddy.

Attached: 1520267320955.jpg (125x108, 2K)

Oh, and when I got home after all that, my gf threatened to break up with me because I'm not giving her enough attention. I'm not allowed to withdraw for a couple of days to get out of the hole and come back better, instead I have to cater everything to her needs it feels like

ye

been a neet for 3 years so far, last year i started doing work for my dad, just now i started applying like mad to everywhere, getting relevant certs, studying for the gre, idk i feel like ive been swept up in a brand new tornado of motivation.

im not getting off this one. not until i die.

1. Fuck that bitch
2. Get help

>how to make your gf cheat on you starter pack
though since she's a bitch she's probably already fucking someone else

She'll probably just get fucked senseless by the rebound guy and then dump him after a few months of taking his load.

She not cheating... yet. But shes just going off lately about the smallest shit.

>be 2016
>be lost in life
>move over to live with grandmother
>grandmother helps me get a really great job, at a really great company
>have super comfy life with both of us supporting each other
>skip back to three weeks ago
>calls out to me early in the morning (6ish am)
>she doesn't feel well
>try calling extended family
>nobody picks up because of how early in the morning
>fire a text over to my cousin asking for help
>call an ambulance
>she's dry heaving, semiconscious and talking about the pain around the front right side of her head
>family arrives
>ambulance arrives
>medics say she looks okay because her vitals are fine
>family wants to take her in
>she loses total conscious in the ambulance on the way
>gets intubation on arrival
>take up for a brain scan
>doctor tells us that she has a bleed at her stem cell
>nothing can be done
>watch with family as they remove the tube
>dies at 10.42 am

The most fucked up thing about this is whilst I was alone with her for those first 15(?) minutes, she told me that she "was going and didn't want to go". I haven't told anyone else in my family, because I don't want make this anymore pain than it already is.

So maybe I'm doing alright, maybe not.

Attached: 1458314972276.jpg (991x691, 187K)

getting deployed in 6 days to east iraq *la qaim* gonna miss grass and trees and everything else. been drinking alot. this is my first deployment so pretty nervous but also ready to get into some nigatry

my brother joined the army and he spent like almost a year in basic training. he was infantry but he had to do a bunch of other shit too. needed additional training. Anyway he hated his time in there. Said it was full of niggers and gang memebers. I recommend the navy or the chairforce if your going in now days.

I feel stupid for chiding her over that and I was useless at comforting her during that mess.

Attached: 1458512905466.jpg (5000x5000, 492K)

I'm sorry man.

It's probably a small consolation but you did everything right. Even if she was at a top Neurosurgery Center those things are killers. The important thing is that you were there for her.

Thank you! I'm qualified on paper. So we'll see.

Thanks.

Yeah, the bleed she had was very unusual for how fast it was, so I was told by another cousin who works at the hospital when she asked her consultant nurse friend. Just insane on how fast it went from 0 to 11.

Doing pretty well, I'm saving up to buy a house in northern maine so i can leave society but until then I'll just continue struggling to connect withe people... atleast I'm not depressed anymore, i convinced myself that suicide and getting help were both cowardly so i just sorta got over it and now I'm planning out how I'll do the whole homesteading thing

When i was in 3rd grade i told my friends i saw an ak at a gun store near me, some girl told a teacher i had said i had one in my backpack, they promptly called the police and I've had anxiety ever since

That's fucked up, but the thing is these are full grown adults not children that still think doing shit like this is OK.

Finally made up my mind to stop being a noguns faggot. I don't care how many loops my country makes me jump through or how expensive funs are here I'm finally going to earn a right to post here instead of lurking like a faggot wishing I didn't live in commieland

It's a shit world we live in but i make the best of it, I'm gonna buy a new rifle within the month and I'm gonna go commit squirrel jihad

I’ve got my dream job and I still don’t feel happy. I miss my friends and family, and I always feel stressed out over even minor things.

I was always a bit of a tard and after a while i caught on so now i hate every single compliment I'm ever given, if it's about something i own i try to make it seem like it's less special and when it's about me i get a huge weight on my chest and then i get mad because i know they're lying (i use these threads to vent because i don't trust anyone outside Jow Forums because of the 3rd grade incident)

I’m moving out at in 3 months at 18 after my gf who I met and started dating only 4 days graduates her senior year of highschool and we’re moving to Tallahassee together
We both have cars and I have about 8k saved up for when I get there
I sold all my guns except my glock 19
I’m shitting myself with fear right now

I don't want to scare you or anything, but do you or her have any family or friends in Tallahassee? I'm not saying that your relationship can't work, but family and friends are really important supports in most people's lives, and moving away from that right out of high school would add a lot of stress for most people.

Just learned I scored 75/80 on a pathology final, so I'm feeling pretty alright amigos

Attached: 5708023+_1e4151f8906b7cab1b4cf3a0474057cf.jpg (400x300, 48K)

When I was 14 the sex-ed teacher gave the whole class condoms. My friends and I were laughing "these will probably expire before we put them to use haha"

Theirs didn't, mine did. It always hurts when I have to discard the old pack of condoms because the expired. This has happened three times now. I am 27 now and have not even kissed a girl.

If I for some reason I get kicked out of the military I will probably kill myself. But I will go with a bang, probably travel to some shithole and try to kill some random warlord or drug dealers or something like that until I get killed. A few years back I had the muzzle in my mouth but it felt like a bitch way to die.

I don't even allow myself to drink anymore. It was too easy that way. When I'm on a leave I go to a city and sit in a park every evening watching the happy young couples. It is basically self-harm because seeing that hurts a lot.

If my buddies knew that I cry every night they would lose all faith in me and not rely on me anymore. And I don't blame them. That is why I hide all this inside.

My brother goes to school in Tallahassee that’s about it
Me and him have a rough home life and not a lot of support to begin with so im just trying to become independent as soon as possible
I’m not even out of highschool yet
I’m graduating my junior year because I got held back in preschool but I’m gonna do online school in talahasee so I can graduate at an accelerated pace and work my ass off at a job I have set up to help pay for bills. It’s probably not the smartest thing to do but I’m young and it’s just a leap I gotta take

Dude just go and fuck a prostitute or something. Having sex isn't the life-changing experience that neets on a tibetan pebble collecting forum would have you believe it is.

Yeah. Haning in there alright

unemployed and in desperate need of more funs, send help

Maybe reach out to him, at least until you've built up a social network for yourself? I understand feeling the need to take a leap when you turn 18, especially if you had a rough upbringing, but having supports can make the transition a lot easier. Having the job set up before you head out is a good move; a lot of young people who do this figure they can get by with the clothes on their back and a pocketful of dreams, and they end up failing.

7/10 pasta you should go to >>Jow Forums

I did hire a prostitute when I was on rotation couple years back.

I didn't have the nerve to get physical with her and I broke down and told her all this shit and cried like a bitch. She was very understanding and comforting and didn't even charge me. We sat there drinking booze and talking for a good while.
I have never been to therapy but hiring a prostitute was cheaper than even the cheapest therapy I could find.

Spends 10 days in tokyo and doesn't travel the rest of the country, fucking fag

If you don't wanna buy a prostitute go on whisper and message any female who makes a post. You'll probably catch some dickrotting disease but if being a virgin means that much to you it'll be worth it.

Sitting at SJW ground zero, the campus park in Berkeley CA. There's an Indian trying to woo campus ladies half his age, by throats singing and offering yoga poses. A woman walked by with a placard on her stomach just saying "Increase black women". Every other store has a "united against hate" sign outside. Two mentally unstable people are fighting with cars trying to pass them. One of them seemed to have some awareness as he lamented to himself about going to jail again.

Guns are neutered. Ranges don't allow firing mess than 3 sec between the shots. The USPSA matches feels like a joke everyone's playing in to.

But it could be worse. Much worse. Can't really complain. That should be the slogan of this city, come to think about it.

I kind of feel you, bro,

Having no experience with women wears a man down, it really does. I am a year younger than you but I have already realized that I'm never getting laid. But for fucks sake I'd like to know what a kiss or a hug from a girl feels like, but apparently that is too much to ask.

I used to be able to get some attention from females but I am too much of a sperg to approach them. I can talk to women just fine, but I would rather jump through a window than ask a girl out. It is the scariest thing I can imagine.

However, not all is bad in my life. My uni studies are going pretty well and I have my MA in good shape, thingking of applying for the police academy next. I just got myself a new motorcycle, well it ain't new as it is 50 years old and has a lot of 'patina' but I like it. Got into some new hobbies recently, too.
But yeah, it feels pretty awful not being able to fulfill your biological imperatives, and missing out on a major part of the human experience.

>tfw too terrified to even buy slightly Jow Forums-related pieces of cloth anymore

I just got reinspired to work on my Metro Last Light get-up. It'll probably fizzle as I've got to eat a much of moving costs, but it's nice having a creative goal.
Anyone have experience building Nixie tube clocks? I'm trying to scale a past project down into a watch, and I'm struggling with the anode switching portion.

>If I for some reason I get kicked out of the military I will probably kill myself.

That's not really worthty of killing oneself. It's cowardly too. You're likely angsting, but in case you're not:

Whatever happens, work on your self. Work on your body and mind. When you're self made it'll show. It's a reward in itself, and the rest of the world will open up for you. Get worthy brother.

I should be straight
I’ve always found my way and I got a backup plan of joining the service if im ever broke and got my back against the wall
My girl is super smart tho and has her parents support so I got her too

I met a nice girl, shes almost too perfect. Works multiple jobs, goes to school and has never even touched a drug in her life. I fear its not too long before she comes to the conclusion I ain't shit.

I lost my gun rights and I am going to jail in two weeks. Still don't know for how long, but it is very likely that I will be there for at least 3 years.

Twenty two. Alone. Never dated, never banged. One singular friend I can meet with who's four hours away, the rest are online and so far away it's unlikely I'll ever see them. I finally come back home to the US after growing up in Dubai and I come back to having no-one and feeling the worst I've felt since highschool. Trying my best to get educated to get a job and leave this fucking city so I can find a place I belong. It's pretty rough, I keep trying to push away the dark thoughts and I keep trying to keep up hope but it's hard not to wonder what the fuck the point even is anymore when you have no one and most women are so immature you don't wanna deal with them... the men are no better, all weed smokers or vaping fags who sit at their job and complain while the rest of us work. Wannad-chan is my friend but I worry she'll end up as a statistic gun if I don't find a way out of this hell. Also, no money, no work while I'm getting educated so I can't go to a shrink or get some sort of help.

Attached: FUCK~.jpg (960x596, 149K)

She probably flips out because she thinks you're cheating because you won't have sex with her, thus the feedback loop.

How are you not shit?

My good friend and co-worker drowned in a river last week. At the ripe old age of 17

She knows that I liked to test myself. I think her parents moving 3 states away and her sister getting married are having an effect on her. But how could you know since this is just a Mongolian basket weaving board?

I just feel like shit. My current car sucks, my current living situation sucks and I'm not finically in the position to change either of those things. I look around at my peers (20-21 year olds) and 80% seem better off. Not that they have better jobs, i just never had parents that helped me like theirs do. I never had a chance to free load at home while I save. Never had a car bought for me or a house. So in comparison, I feel like I amount to something below shit.

Yesterday I got the news that a good friend of mine burned his house down and shot his wife out of the blue. Tried killing himself, too, but failed and is now in coma.

your grandma lived a full life and got to share her last days with you.
cherish that forever, it will make you very very strong.

t. from one grandmas boy to another

Different user
I feel you man, I'm in the same boat only I'm afraid of girls. I adjust by putting it into perspective. They may be better off financially but you have an edge and a quality that makes you more of a man. It's easy to not work and let your parents pay your way. It's also easy ( even though most wouldn't want you to think so) to have your parents buy your car and take care of you while you work for booze money or spending cash. It's different when you actually have to provide for yourself. And I just hope that I learn something that will someday help me out, something I can pass on to my children. Plus putting it into perspective at least we're not 3rd world, or crippled, or brainedead. I know that trick only works for so long but it's true. Godspeed user be a man and if she's a good woman things should work out

I am doing well. Thanks for asking. Read a lot of tough posts in here. Just remember that it gets better and it gets worse. One minute your fighting parents and homeless and the next you are married, living in a three bedroom, with a baby on the way and watching your parents age out into shells of themselves who just want to fix things.

Stay strong friends. Go to church, lift weights, study books, start a blog, and work on your resume. It will all work out. Hell, why don’t you volunteer to teach classes at a local library or join a club or something.

You can do medical classes.
Hike.
Learn ham radio.
Teach kids how to type at the library.
Go to concerts (classical not degenerate shit)

I joined an anime club and ended up meeting an Asian girl and getting married. You can do it too guys.

Attached: DD392344-96C1-49B0-90F9-4AAFA09F371D.png (1259x1080, 790K)

My daughter, who I have not seen 13 years, has been trying to call my everyday for a week now. I don't have the guts to answer (her mother died a week ago) but I don't think I'm good influence to her and I don't think she really understands who I am.
The last time I saw her she was 7 and really scared of me because I was having a fight with her mother and I was really drunk.

Been sending her money and I have a savings account for her, but I don't want to ruin her life anymore than I already have.
Started drinking again when I saw her number come up on my phone.

I'd die for that girl. I really would. And almost have. But I don't even know what she looks like nowadays. I couldn't bear facing her anymore.

Doing alright.

>single after 6 years
>just interviewed for a salaried manager position
>don’t care whether I get it or not due to being in a comfortable position regardless
>traveling for 3 weeks in less than a week with a good friend
>got plenty of summer plans lined up with my buddies
>buying a new car in June
>getting a bonus cheque in May

All in all, not bad at all

user you need to talk to her

story?

You sound like you’re in a typical situation for a 20-21 year old, you shouldn’t be expected to be a millionaire with a sports car and figures in the bank
Just keep working as hard as you fucking can and that’s all should be expected of you
If she doesn’t stay with you after seeing you grind your ass off for a decent future then she’s just complete trash

Do it user, I can't imagine how hard it is but so many good things can come of it. Take the chance to heal the rift especially now that she's reaching out to you.
>t. A 20 year old who hasn't seen his mother in years