Why aren't there any officers on Jow Forums?

Why aren't there any officers on Jow Forums?

Attached: AFG-130406-001.jpg (400x283, 60K)

>implying

Because typically officers are faggots

Well hell then they ought to fit right in.

>Implying implications

>there are no faggots on Jow Forums

lol

Right you are sire, on second thought

There are generals.

They're too busy explaining why early divisional PT and collateral duties are absolutely essential to success to the people who actually work

Wasn't there actually a one star general who posted here once

I'm a Civil Air Patrol Cadet Colonel

C/Col AMA i guess

yeah, you got all kinds of people on here, it's so fascinating. this one guy was a cowboy astronaut combat pilot iirc

Attached: skeptical.png (813x825, 961K)

That's a pretty retarded assumption to make.
>pic probably related, just making an educated guess about your age

Attached: 9620361.jpg (500x500, 120K)

>CPT, 61H US Army.

What exactly do you want to know?

Attached: Brand New A2.jpg (960x720, 156K)

Yeah, why do all SGM's act like they stepped out of the movie We Were Soldiers?

How much do you hate the enlisted?

Couldn't really tell you, but I imagine anyone who has spent 18+ years in feels like they are important and have important shit to tell you and you "should" listen to them.

Depends on the individual enlisted. Most of the ones I directly work with are good, do their work and can help me get stuff done. There are a few exceptions to this though.

In my line of work, 99% of the time it's the dependents or command elements that make me question humanity.

Attached: spleen.jpg (2250x3000, 1.04M)

Marine Officer here, what’s good?

Attached: A09C47F3-898C-4C2C-AAA1-09C831D40DB6.jpg (643x671, 67K)

Should it look like that? It seems swollen.

I can't help but see teeth.

>this makes my spleen turn into the big spleen

EOD officer here.

Attached: Boom.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

Because everyone here is an A1C

Attached: ee452bf9-5707-4da6-8d02-f5ae1daecdd5.jpg (600x450, 33K)

Don't forget that space shuttle doorgunner.

No, it shouldn't be that big. Person's shit was fucked.

Have you ever seen teeth before?

I'm an SSgt.

Attached: 4_0.jpg (374x502, 29K)

In the middle left of the picture, at the top of the incision.

ADF pilot here

I'm an admiral.

Here's a picture of one of my sailors saluting me.

Attached: Rainbow Dash Admiral Rainbow Dash.jpg (600x699, 140K)

>Time traveler from 2050 blows his cover with an anachronism

Where all my /butterbars/ at?

>Tfw gonna be a LTJG in 13 days
>Tfw still retarded
>Tfw still don't have my wings

I'm gonna miss the effectiveness of the ensign shrug.

how is it being an officer compared to enlisted?

2LT here. Got lost on my way to /b/ and just stayed

I'm a general AMA

How many mistresses do you have and why are you sexting SFC's wife?

Attached: 23722259_2004650676445431_5514926477985932374_n.jpg (640x424, 44K)

YG13 90A reporting in.

JSDF officer here. All I do is sit around while the enlisted go to maid cafes

Brigadier General.
Not saying where, or when I achieved my star. AMA.

Recently become one how was ALS?

gib proof

officers go on reddit

I'm an Army cadet who'll commsion as a butterbar in 369 days exactly. So ask again next year.

I love giving the Ensign salute. I've got two more years of it.

Tfw you haven't gone to CST yet.

Have fun dying

Attached: 1505769233107.png (749x577, 519K)

Why don't you go as well?

O-3 Air Force 12F.

Have you read Catch 22?

Nigga

Attached: 001.jpg (4000x3000, 1.35M)

i miss being an O-2.

not since i was in 8th grade. it would probably be a lot funnier now. some of my friends in the squadron have read it. recently

>i miss being an O-2.
Nice trips.

Any recommendations or advice for a newly minted O-1?

i'm a flyer so i really don't supervise anybody besides myself at this point, so keep that in mind:

shut up and take notes and study.

Chirik?

Perfect, I'm in aviation as well. Thanks for the advice.

You started API yet?

Nah I'm currently farting around on OHARP. I graduated this last Friday.

Because this place is filled with LARPERS, cooks and truck drivers. Jow Forums posters are not officer material.

What's ALS like?
Have you Crosstrained?
What's your current AFSC?
Have you considered special duty jobs?

ah yes, the "angry organ." This fellow is simply too mad to function and needs a second bladder to hold all the rage.

one last bit of advice: make some effort to be seen studying, too. when you get to your fleet squadron or are in the RAG, make sure the instructors in the squadron see that you're putting in time. don't do that at the detriment of your bros or be a brown noser, but there's a degree of politics/the training officers think you're good. it takes balance. i've leaned too heavily on the "i'm smart, i've got a good memory, this is boring af and i don't need to study" side of things. if i had spent like a few hours per week studying and making briefing guides and shit i'd be in a better position now. your second assignment comes fast.

also grass is also always greener. i got to spend some time on a carrier on my last deployment, and we (as the AF) was mad jelly of a lot of your shit like new jets and sweet displays and 9X and JHMCS everywhere and the new JHMCS NVG thingy and lots of bacon/overall pretty good food while you guys loved the fact that we had wifi and beer (3 crappy local drinks per 18 hours) and Sniper SE.

I'm enlisted but my job requires me to work under officers directly everyday.

Just my observations. Officers obviously get more respect and are treated better, but have more responsibility. They aren't tasked to do dumb tasks or details. They can come in with their uniform all fucked and no one will say shit to them. But as soon as I put my hands in my pocket for a second, someone jumps on it.
As enlisted, you're invisible for the most. You keep your mouth shut and hope you don't get shit on. No one is really worried about you until you fuck up.

But overall I'd rather be an officer which I intend to switch over in the future. I just want to be able to do my job without all the gay army bullshit.

you deal with gay army officer bullshit instead.

now you gotta schedule sexual assault training/be the dude whose balls get held to the fire when your joes rape and get DUIs and marry strippers and punch civilians for looking at them in the bar in Korea/all sorts of other dumb bullshit.

Better position how? Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate the tips on not only keeping your nose on the grindstone but making sure to interact with the training officers.

i'm behind for upgrades, which affect what follow-on assignments i'm eligible for, which affects if i can get to special schools/go back to ops.

i have a few months to correct things, but i gotta put in a lot of work and impress dudes now vs having a resume of work.

It was pretty okay overall. Got DG (done graduated) and my class was the most hated because we razzed on all the other ones. Especially this one with two meatheads and this one stuck up bitch. Unity through common hatred and all that, our class got on well with each other.

Because officers use Reddit

So, what your saying is that bullshit comes in all forms?