USP

Jow Forums I have a chance at getting a USP Tactical in .45 for around $703.62 after taxes. I don't know a whole lot about HKs and wanted to know if this is a good price to or not. Looks just like pic.

Attached: 2-USP45-Tactical-StillLife-AUG-19-2014.jpg (504x352, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8XszNrL2Xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you don't do it you are a huge faggot

For a tactical that's a damn good price, how used is it?

>Tac USP in .45 man size
>only 700 bucks

Holy shit that's a fucking steal

Attached: nicedubs.jpg (244x207, 6K)

If you have shot and like the USP 45 then yes, it's a fantastic deal.
I owned a regular USP 45 that I got in a trade and didn't like it because I felt .45 was a bit too much for a polymer framed gun, but that's my opinion. Plenty of other people like them.

I suppose you should go for it and flip it later if you decide it's not your thing, since I'm sure you can get your money back.

That's a terrible deal. Please tell me which seller is charging such predatory, exorbitant price so I can avoid EVER doing business with them. In fact, you should post the business' address, so I can march right over there and give those scumbags a piece of my mind!

guy says 50 rounds so probably around 250-300, looks almost new.

What do you mean by "too much"?
Too much as in the recoil is too much? If so that goes against a lot of what many people say about it.
Or too much as in you think the handgun will beat itself up? If so, thats preposterous considering these things are over built like tanks and +P+ rated.

Yeah hop on that shit, that's ~$100 under what it would take to make a regular USP tactical.

thats a good deal. a usp tactical in that condition goes for about $800-900 with factory accessories

>upst in .45 for $700

why are you here? go fucking buy it you retard.

Attached: HK master race (1).jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

It had a lot of muzzle flip and I found it both uncomfortable to shoot and too slow to re-align the sights between shots. I don't really have this problem shooting metal-famed .45s, or polymer-framed 9mms. I can even shoot my Glock 23 no problem, but I have run a lot of rounds out of that gun.

Are you going to run it suppressed? If not, find a police trade in USP and use that. No point in paying for a gun with features you won't even use.

Alright I put it on lay-a-way will pay it off when I get home in 3 weeks.

I'm waiting for my request with the ATF to go through, was told it would be about a 8 month wait and its been 4 months so far, so still have another 4 months but I hope its less.

it's a decent gun, but for that money i'd get a cz 97b or a 1911

I own a CZ75 pre-b A Norinco 1911 A 1965 Colt 1911 and a Dan Wesson Guardian. my carry gun is my Walther P99.

for me a polymer 45 isn't worth more than the price of a m&p45 or glock 21.

>USPT
>$700

Buy it. Even if you don't like it, you can sell it for at least that much later.

Well if you have a can on the way then yes its a very damn good deal. I got mine for 800 and traded it for a MK23 because the guy didn't find the MK23 practical. What can are you getting?

Do it, I bought a USP .45 from a friend for $800 and I have not regretted it. That is a great price.

overpriced for what it is, but all usp's are

Sounds like a deal, but remember you still need at least another $400-$500 for your tax stamp and silencer, or you are doing it wrong

A USP without a can on the end of it is pants on head retarded.

Me luv me an HK about 8 x's now. If I had more more money I'd have 8 more HK's.

I'm getting a SilencerCo Osprey 45.

If given the opportunity, should I go for an H&K USP45CT over just the 45 tactical?

Attached: usp45ct.jpg (640x362, 32K)

fuck off dude the silenced USP in cs 1.6 SUCKED BALLS compared to the unsilenced

youtube.com/watch?v=L8XszNrL2Xs

Neo aint pulling that shit off with the silencer on thats for sure.

why are you even tripping you retard limp wristed neet faggot?

I absolutely adore my .45 compact. Do it fgt.