"No Gun Until 21" Expanding

Coming soon to all but the reddest of red states.

Attached: Photo May 01, 15 15 37.jpg (3024x4032, 3.15M)

Does this change the voting age?
If your not mentally mature enough to have a firearm, you should not be voting.

If you're old enough to hold a rifle in Afghanistan, you're old enough to hold a rifle here.

gun grabbers dont care

This
>and dc is considering lowering the voting age

Also this

They know, that's the reason they want your guns

>lowering voting age
Yup because young faggots tend to be very left leaning. It's the next evolution of gerrymandering

>Can't smoke till 21,
>Can't gun until 21,
>Vote at 16!
>Abortions at any age!

So are we putting arbitrary limitations on other amendments as well or just the 2nd?

This is infuriating as a 20 year old. Not being able to purchase ammo would piss me off. I went to Dicks to buy a mossberg 500 the day they barred u21s. It was enraging. I was grinding my teeth all day in rage.

The age to buy other guns is too high. It's stupid that I can't buy a lower receiver for an ar 15 as a 20 year old but I can buy a full rifle with a receiver. right now. I have to go and ask mommy to buy it for me.

Exactly this. They lower the voting age so kids will vote left, and raise the age to buy. They'll either be too uninterested by the time they're 21, or will be complete marxist faggots. Gun culture dies and single party rule is established.

>I can't buy a lower receiver
cause you could make it into a pistol still.

Hopefully the NRA lawsuits will get these struck down.

>momma's boy can't into 80%

>the NRA's waffling and trademark cuckery didn't get this 21 to buy ball rolling

Short term memory loss, or denial?

If you're old enough to hold a gun while under adult supervision and halfway across the planet from anything we really care about, you may still not be old enough to handle a gun on your own back home in the middle of shit we don't want bullet holes in.

>They'll either be too uninterested by the time they're 21
Wait, what? You're seriously claiming only far-left nutjobs would care about guns by 21 if they didn't get them by 18? Would three years without guns make you loose all interest in them for ever? It'd be the one fucking case ever where telling a teenager he can't have something would make him less interested in having it.

>Short term memory loss, or denial?
Not being a Shareblue shill. Nice try tho.

This is how freedom dies

Attached: 1510109757988.jpg (400x300, 34K)

>MUH SHILLS

When are any of you motherfuckers going to explain why the NRA isn't going to fuck us in the long term rather than just calling those who are skeptical shills? For real, if the NRA dropped this waffling and started acting like the 2A defending lobby it says it is I would not be sorry. But don't pretend that all these "compromises" have gotten us anything in return and don't have the NRA's finger prints all over them.

Attached: You're the king of dog shite.png (474x566, 224K)

Or driving. Or signing contracts. Or having sex.
The kids that are marching for this stuff have just taken a step down a slippery slope.

Attached: 77A2884E-215C-4ACD-9BC3-B2DC06F6BACF.jpg (891x1280, 261K)