53 dollars?!

For what purpose? It’s a flashlight ffs

Attached: F222F954-01E2-44DF-A126-021ACDE41779.png (750x1334, 579K)

>amazon
>surefire
Take your pick

But if it bothers you, shop somewhere else

You're kidding right? That's not expensive, the last flashlight I bought was about $80, it's not even that nice of a light.

What is a good torch?

320 Lumen is more than what lights up your bedroom, buddy.

Never forget when qb (an ARG tripfag) paid $1200 for one of these used on ebay

The flashlight game is not for the cheapo

Attached: WMX200.jpg (1600x1184, 592K)

those things suck and eat through batteries ill give you mine its trash

I hear harbor freight has free flashlights with coupons.

>You're kidding right? That's not expensive

Attached: 1524138020401.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

they are charging you $5 a battery and 200%-500% profit on the flashlight

Attached: 30EC66FA-2A41-4CFC-8FEC-E5E67E71647A-741-0000007280DF84F3.jpg (600x450, 26K)

you can get 1200 lumen flashlights on gearbest for like $15
the 18650 batteries that come with them are pretty shitty but they work

why i feel so guilt in ripping amazon off

*no

damn that's cheap, just ordered a few. thanks op

Link plz

>He thinks $53 is expensive

Look up UB3T and UM2. I have a few.

You're the brainlet here for thinking $53 for a quality flashlight is expensive.

You get what you pay for OP. BTW I have a Harbor Freight flashlight that I am selling. Buy it now $400. Financing available OAC. It's a 2018 model.

its a nice flashlight on its own you can use in everyday life AND it can hold up attached to your poorfag AR

t. person with that flashlight and a poorfag AR

It can also be used as a weapon light, which most fail at that, end up dying due to the shock. Also small and compact, bright, memory setting, good QC with great CS behind it.

>I spent a stupid amount of money on something that wasn't even good.

It's weird, because it seems like you're bragging, but you're admitting to doing something thunderously stupid..

theres a $500 surefire that turns on anytime you key up a radio within 20 inches of it, the reviews on it were horrible, but that does not stop surefire from selling them to LE all over

Who /Emisar/ here?

Attached: IMG_20180502_124848161.jpg (4160x3120, 1.56M)

>For what purpose? It’s a flashlight ffs

Why don't you go on the knife general threads sometimes and have a laugh?

Anyway, reputable brands usually charge a lot for the name, even if there is a decent quality in the product. Think Benelli.

For example I have pic related but also have a "decent" chink flashlight brand Eagle Eye X6R that I use in my work at a paper mill.
That chink light is still going after 3 years of shitty environment use, super happy but maybe I am just lucky.

Spending money usually buys you more reliability and/or better customer service.

Attached: 20151106_161726.jpg (2064x1548, 989K)

Those are some meme tier batteries. I've never heard of them before. I'll take the good old AAs any day. D cells are nice too. You can put them in a sock for an improvised weapon.

Attached: FL002_2PK_330_1.jpg (330x330, 17K)

What's the deal with these newer torches that have a single square LED at the centre?

Those are for throw.

Attached: IMG_20180409_211742487_LL.jpg (4160x3120, 2.62M)

It's 3 inches long. You could never use it as a weapon. I'm looking into getting a long flashlight that could double as a club. All the big lights are old school, though. No LEDs. I wouldn't get a non LED light, since LED lights are just so much more efficient.

A tube a cheap chip and an led should not cost 80 dollars. You are retarded.

I think the same thing when I look at glocks and note that they have the same amount of plastic as most toys.

How long is your cheap chip going to withstand recoil for?
Not very long. Especially if you have it mounted right behind the end of the barrel like you should.
The concussion will make short work of your shit light.

Maglight still sell big D flash lights. And yes they sell them with led bulbs.
Do like 3 seconds of googling and you'd have found this out.

you know flashlights are solid state right

Holy shit

Attached: 5C88038D-73BD-49B5-A744-973CEA6B371D.gif (500x452, 987K)

Unpotted electronics won't hold up to the gun's recoil.

>What's the deal with these newer torches that have a single square LED at the centre?

Newer? All the non-shit flashlights since 2004 or whatever have used single die LEDs.

Streamlight master race now

kek

Glocks are shit but not because they’re made of polymer. They have mediocre triggers, atrocious lights that YOU have to replace and the ergonomics of a 2x4

>$53 for a light is unreasonably expensive
I'm going to guess you have one of those Walmart panoramic red dot shitheaps for your preferred optic.

buy one from china for 10$ instead.

have you ever even SEEN a flashlight?
buy a cheap one and throw it around, stomp on it if you want. the diode will be likely the last component to fail

The fact you think that's expensive and ludicrous is funny. I love poorfags.

Attached: WP_20170303_009[1].jpg (2383x1728, 1.32M)

>atrocious lights that YOU have to replace and the ergonomics of a 2x4
Your block came with a light? I've been cheated!

Attached: COCK_PERFECTION.png (248x189, 8K)

>you will never be so poor you complain about a +$40 flashlight on Jow Forums

Attached: 1495737955220.png (292x257, 142K)

All the chips are cheap. Its a fucking flashlight circuit. You can get a milspec flashlight circuit that can withstand being dropped out of a fucking airplane for less than a dollar.

I meant weapon mounted light. You could use it as a striking weapon, probably better off punching some one with your keys, the flashlight is actually over 5 inches long too.

>meme tier

Those type of batteries have been around for years. We're used in digital cameras. My 15 year old Surefire uses them. You've never heard of them because you buy cheap shit.

To be fair, besting Psi in the Block 2 M4A1 clone game was the greatest motivation he's felt in years.

>torch
One you have a license for