Has this been posted before because it had Ian

youtube.com/watch?v=Wbobcch0V48
has this been posted before because it had Ian

Attached: 729.png (645x729, 68K)

please don't promote libtard/ANTIFA/SJW propaganda. Ian and Karl are not fans of Jow Forums, NRA and republicans.
keep that communist propaganda off Jow Forums please.

Attached: 1521543239245.jpg (2656x1620, 788K)

I don't agree with Ian's tard politics, but it's still Jow Forums

>anyone who isn't a hardcore race lunatic is a commie
Spot the nu/pol/ brainlet

Pretty sure Jow Forumsarl browses desu famalam

If that's true, I want that lisping autismo to know I want him to fuck off back to r*ddit

Nupol are cucks like you, dumdum

t. showed up in 2016

>Pretty sure Jow Forumsarl browses desu famalam
Oh please. He'd have an anyeurism if he browsed Jow Forums. The dude is a fucking SJW commie and anti-racist onions-boy.

Attached: 1513067590741.png (640x600, 131K)

you tell them, /leftypol/!

Attached: 1502253362977.jpg (360x480, 36K)

Imagine being so autistic that you start a one man smear campaign against someone just because they're prettier than you and better than you at the one skill you cling so desperately to. Ian travels the world finger fucking unicorns. Karl started two gun action matches. They're both earning a living just being gun guys. Meanwhile, user over here is frothing at the mouth because mommy wont get him the 80 piece nuggies from McDonald's so he decides to shit fling at inrange tv. Congrats, fuckstick. You fell for the memes

Attached: images.png (225x225, 2K)

>everyone who disagrees with me is leftypol
Go back to r*ddit you newfag shitstain

Not reading that shit, lmao

It's some pretty advanced autism. Maybe even terminal. The good thing is, the harder he shills it the more obvious it is to everyone who's been here longer than 2 years that it's just one incredibly butthurt faggaloon.

you go soiboy! /leftypol/ is the shit! smash the racists! smash the NRA! smash the MAGA supporters!

Attached: 1519379826659.jpg (317x369, 21K)

Unironically this. Sick to death of the absolutist identity politics bullshit on this site.

It all went downhill after 2016. All these fucking newshits showed up because Jow Forums was in the news, and now half the boards are absolute cesspools. We thought it was bad after Sandy Vag, but man we had no idea just how bad it could be. I just want to talk about guns and military shit without some underage fatass screeching about his dumb politics. Is it too much to ask for the mods to do their fucking jobs? On every other board these fuckers get banned for this horseshit.

Stay mad autism-kun

>implying the mods care
>implying (((they))) arent in on it
You really think the kind of shit heels that populate Jow Forums are known for right leaning ideals? We have Jow Forums. Jow Forums might as well be a social board for teenagers with brain damage. EVERY other board is left leaning. Ofcourse the mods dont give a flying fuck about guns.

>Ian and Karl are not fans of Jow Forums, NRA and republicans.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

My God if you turbo poofs are so concerned about the potential funocide in SA in the future why don't you zip down and brain some kaffirs yourself
Also land expropriation isn't genocide and everyone also is to busy caring about capes water problem