So apparently HK is bringign back USC in limited quantities this year lads

So apparently HK is bringign back USC in limited quantities this year lads.

Attached: USC_Left_Web.jpg (2088x1471, 250K)

I'm curious, but also I've been keeping an eye on the Omega UMP clones.
They have 9 and 40 out right now, so I imagine they'll have 45 down the road in pistol format, and I can slap one of those HK looking braces on it.

>HK
>giving the civilian market nice things
They hate us senpai

but 99% of ump aesthetic is its stock

I think this looks pretty close, and I get muh short barrel.
Either works for me though. I'm worried the HK one will be stupidly expensive.

HK would if they could, but a certain country put in import bans that the gun industry didn't fight because it was tantamount to protectionism....

Attached: 20160723_145242.jpg (2656x1494, 970K)

I wish this meme would die. It's George Bush Sr. who hates us with his import bans and shieeet.

Attached: 1493823676980.png (150x150, 23K)

More of a hatred of equally bullshit US import laws and German Export laws. To make a long story short the reason the SP5K doesn't have a 3-lug barrel or paddle mag release is the German bureaucratic bastards arbitrarily decided those were "military features" and thus could not be exported for sale to civilians. If you're a gun company in Germany the government basically owns the rights to your IP for export purposes and they have final say. H&K has to get permission from the German government to export blueprints for production in other countries, honestly if they could find a way to legally make it work they would be better off going bankrupt and/or selling everything to a company not in fucking Germany.

Also H&K twice had guns made and then put on ships but by the time they arrived to port in the states they were no longer legal for civilian sale, the 89' bush import ban and the 94 Clinton gun ban. 10s of thousands of dollars worth of inventory they could no longer sell to civilians and had no military interest whatsoever since they were not full auto and already cucked to meet import regs.

>paying $2,000 for a neutered rifle

Or you could get a B&T APC that doesn’t require a conversion

Its fucking tiresome isn't it, every fucking H&K thread some pseud fag pipes up that shit.

S-sorry

I dig the APC45 and it's on my list, but how comparable is it to the UMP outside of being expensive .45 subguns/PCCs?

Pretty much, no point in buying hk made if it's not in the configuration you want.

I want omega to make a g36 clone because I would throw shekels at them

Don't worry I'm your best friend, you can always talk to me.
*kisses on forehead*

Why does this photo make it look decent? Maybe it's the stupid magazines that ruin the UMP?

UwU I love you Anonymous

>american made G36 clones made by Todd Bailey's trustworthy brother
How can we make this happen?

Attached: 1459284838530.gif (451x331, 1.05M)

timelessly sexy rifle. Ive watch the .45 carbine go from around $750 to whatever it sells for today, $1800+?

Attached: 0DBF62CB-7B7C-4189-B576-46530346B5A9-1321-00000120EE050652.jpg (299x143, 8K)

It's much much nicer, having a recoil buffer and being made from finely machined aluminum, while the UMP was always intended as a cheap plastic gun.

It's kind of like the deluxe take on the UMP

Attached: APC9.jpg (1500x732, 73K)

it looks like your generic pimpmygun abomination desu

Oh good, an overpriced straight blowback piece of junk that no one wanted.

Thanks HK.

give me 10mm, kraut-san

I'm a HK fanboy,but why don't you get a Kriss Vector in 10mm in the mean time?

You're shitting me, right?

He's not wrong. All these B&T guns look like absolute add except the TP9, and that's only because that's a steyr design.

Attached: 1525273505140672047467.jpg (4160x3120, 3.55M)

they just built a factory here because they're eating shit in the European market. Still, $2000+ for a .45 carbine is rough considering a cx4 is less than half that. It's in line with other expensive ass pcc's though.

I mean I guess I gotta chalk it up to personal preference, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Attached: 1496250856158.gif (480x480, 669K)

APC45 is objectively better than the ump45

it's just not the same, the Kriss Vector is an ugly lump, but the HK has beautiful lines and an attractive silhouette.

Attached: allrightsreserved.png (217x184, 18K)

if you buy a USC instead of an apc45 you're an retard

Attached: 1524915501247.jpg (3200x2400, 2.91M)

>German Export laws
This is also a meme, the german bullshit atf only legalize guns for civillian ownership it has nothing to do with exports.

We can get civvie g36s with paddle mags and folding stocks in europe.

The german atf also legalize off brand mp5 clones afaik, with all the scary features.
Hks bullshit in the us is all down to the most retarded import laws om the world and the extremely awful hkusa gang

Anything is objectively better than the ump45. That doesn't mean it's good.

Since HK is contractually obligated to make the M27 IAR in the US, they obviously have a US manufacturing presence. If they were so inclined, they could just make US legal funs like a full on semi auto UMP pistol / sbr without having to deal with the stupid German export rules / US import rules. Likewise, they could just import parts and do whatever manufacturing steps required to 'make' it here without making all of it here, to avoid major tooling up costs.

Time to get creative, HK.

thats probably whats going to happen once the mil/le market gets saturated enough

Just because they are making one gun in the US doesn't mean they are going to invest in duplicate tooling for every gun in their catalog.

Wouldn't 922r make SBRing those a clusterfuck?

Nope. The APC requires 3 us parts and you're good. Plus they also take most mil-spec fcgs, so do that, and you're 922 (r) compliant.

Attached: 2018-02-19 14.07.27.jpg (941x530, 506K)

922r is the biggest fucking commie law ever concieved.

922r is p gay but "assault weapons bans" are worse desu

True dat. It's stupid, and does nothing but annoy and inconvenience people.

i have an elftmann 3gun trigger in mine as well as some other aftermarket stuff so it's all good

Tommy Built Tactical is already making this happen you mongs.

Attached: 19933165_1921774841415280_5394930019896131584_n.jpg (480x480, 48K)

Oh whoopee, another oversized, clumsy, overpriced, underpowered, plastic PCC.
Does anyone here even remember why the 556 was developed? It was to eliminate the need for SMGs, m-1 carbines, et al.

protects muh proteletariats jobs

Right. They don't have to completely outfit a new factory. Look at IWI / Tavor. To get around the import nonsense, they build something like 80% of the gun in the original isreal factory, send frames and trigger groups, etc to the US. Then they slap in some US sourced parts like the barrel, and whammo, you've got a rifle made on US soil. They do the same shit with appliances and God knows what else, for different reasons.

>Likewise, they could just import parts and do whatever manufacturing steps required to 'make' it here without making all of it here, to avoid major tooling up costs.

That second time was the '98 import ban on double-stack mag well rifles. It killed the SR-9. Which was H&K's last attempt at marketing a civilian G3.

they did that with the mr556, and it was shit compared to the OG416. daniel defence dropped the ball with the barrels.

The brother is nothing like Todd Bailey.

That's pretty much what FN does as well with the SCAR,
they just import it with a temporary stock/grip attached to it
and when it arrives in the US they just replace it with the correct 922r stock, grip, and whatever other components are needed to comply.
HK has no excuses.

Attached: SCAR-stock.jpg (960x960, 121K)

I didn't have any interest in a EVO 'till I saw this. It's like a baby bolter.

they also mill out a blocking piece in the magwell iirc.

thing is that FN has a muuuuuch bigger presence in the US. probably doing all the stuff inhouse.

HK tried outsourcing and it failed

I think that's what he meant by trustworthy brother.
All I've ever heard about omega is that they're good to go, but they seem to actually be putting things out.

I like the UMP design but holy fuck that looks retarded

It's quickly become my favorite gun.

Is there anything special about it outside of looking unique?

No ty

There is a reason the SL8 and USC were discontinued- nobody except the highest tier fanboys want them. There are basically no redeeming features. Even if you convert them, you're creating a replica of HK's budget rifle or smg for militaries at the cost of like $4000-$5000...

Instead I'd get a B&T that was uncucked from the get go.

The SL8 and USC were not particularly expensive, I still remember when SL8's we're being clearances for around $700

it's a poorfag subgun

Mags are cheap, it runs well supressed without throwing gas at the shooter, theres a large aftermarket.

I like how cyberpunk it looks, especially with the light on there. Shine on you hyperdiamond.

Attached: 1481949860768.png (237x313, 147K)

>that image
Jesus does hk still think it's 1994-2004

there was an attempt

Attached: bolter edit.jpg (4160x3120, 2.33M)

Yes, since those years and the current year all follow 1989.

Oh, I thought he said he was untrustworthy

>No, they are cucked by German internal laws

Yet, the germans can buy as many mp5 clones with trilugs, pinned lowers and paddle releases as they want

Attached: 1504281330831.jpg (662x720, 64K)

>922r
who fucking cares

Kek

I don't think he understands that the 1989 Bush import Ban doesn't have anything to do with the Clinton Assault Weapon ban.

Their exportation laws are retarded though

No, when you SBR something you're actually creating a new gun as far as the ATF is concerned. So the old gun no longer exists, and the new one was manufactured in America by the person who got the stamp.

So 922r no longer applies.

No, its literally, do you have a permit?
If yes here take gun

>922r
>Mattering for anyone but importers

Attached: 1522972634039.jpg (480x480, 29K)

go read the actual language of 922(r) and it will be quite apparent that this is not correct

Is this true?

The reason why the sp5k comes into the US cucked is not because of US importation laws but because of German importation laws

The Turks and Pakistanis import the same gun but uncucked into the US because they don't have to deal with the same export regulations

GRAY AREA INTERPRETATIONS

>Current version is just an overhyped, T H I C C MP5
>10mm version, price similar/better than Kriss Vector and maybe I'll care.
>That won't happen though, so it's just a cool looking vidya gun

German law May limit certain features of pistols, its common in europe to ban firearms with a certain number of scary features, the sp5k could be that. What i know for sure is that there is no export regulations on those features.

All the fuzz about german arms export laws has been about mil/le contracts with shitty countries or middlemen shipping to warzones.

All civvie legal weapons in germany can be exported without issue.

Idk the story about the sp5k, if its limited for being a pistol, or if its just HK using the machinery they have available. Probably a combination.
They cant make a pistol with scary features for civillians, neither can they import a subgun to the US.

I Would love for a germanbro to dig up the german definitions of pistol

Buy a mp5 clone or sp5k?

clone

Do they make great pets?

The forward pic rails give it some lines, and guns usually look better from the ejection port side, IMO.

what is it, just an evo with a short barrel? i love it

Short trilug+threaded barrel, mlok handguard, new grip, mag release, and lighter trigger spring.

Do you feel proud of yourself?