Shill me on this, Jow Forums

Came in to the gun store to look at a Kimber Micro 9 today and spotted the PPS M2 instead for $300 and am seriously considering it.

With extended mags it's 8+1 and feels nice in my small manlet hands. Should I do it, boyos?

Attached: WaltherPPSM2.jpg (975x505, 79K)

Have you looked into the Beretta Nano?

Not seriously. My brother in law has one and I've shot it. It felt fine.

>button release
>no light rail
Get an M1.

The release isn't a big deal to me. Paddle or button makes zero difference as far as I'm concerned.
>no light rail
I don't need one. If it's night time, I'm home. If I'm home, I've got better options.

Yeah, get it. They're nice.

I've been considering one for cc. My brother has one. In my hands it shoots on par with a lot of my larger guns at distances of 15-25 feet. The grip is very comfy with the extended baseplate. Some people complain that the size/weight is too large for pocket carry; however, I've worn in a pocket with a quality pocket holter (I think uncle mikes), and the gun seemed absolutely fine for that purpose. Dont see the point if owning a kimber micro, unless your battery of arms is exclusively limited to 1911 style shooting.

The ergonomics are great my brother got one a year after I got my shield 9 and even though I shoot my shield a bit better just because I'm used to it and I practice with it the Walter honestly feels better

I have one, I wouldn't worry about any complaints about weight and size I can cc mine in a pair of basketball shorts

Fair enough, go for it.

I hear they're ergonomic as fuck... problem, least to me, is that they're super ugly.

It's funny, back in the days pure steel handguns, Walther made some of the coolest/classiest looking weapons. When they got into Polymers, they look the cheapest plastic toy gun possible...

I don't know if you've seen one in person, but Walther takes really shit pictures for their marketing material.

>basketball shorts
Bullshit, you carry a Hi Point don't you.

The Walther/Sig collaboration gun they made in the 90s was pretty sex.
I had an opportunity to buy one a few weeks ago, passed up and someone else took it. Shame...

I have two. Both have been great.

they're solid pistols but a little heavier than some of the competition. The important thing is you didn't buy the Kimber.

Unrelated but I'm thinking about buying pic related. Any suggestions on it? I hear good things but I have never handled it.

Attached: Steyr-C9-A1_002.jpg (600x400, 73K)

Don't buy a kimber. I work at the LGS and I can't tell you how many people buy micro 9's then come back a week later and bitch about it. they are super picky about what ammo you use. The walther is a decent choice. good trigger, actually has good sights, amnd the extension helps alot with grip. Never had anyone complain about it.

Love mine, one of my two EDC pistols. Fits my hand like a glove and has a surprisingly good trigger.

Nigga find me a comfortable pair of shorts that don't make me look like a sperg to walk to the gas station in and I'll wear them

I've heard good things and was a good finger fuck. Just see how much spare mags, holsters, and parts are to obtain.

1500 rounds in mine and hasn't failed to go bang yet. Grip is thinner than I would like for my hands, but that's by design. I wish it had the PPQ's pre-cocked striker and trigger. If you place your thumb over the rear of the slide when reholstering, the striker pin will poke you in the thumb to warn you if your shirt is caught in the trigger guard.

P239 better deal. Just kidding I love mine so much I bought one for the wife and the kids as well.

>The Walther/Sig collaboration gun they made in the 90s
Huh?

Usrsm8? There's plenty of comfortable clothes that don't force you to dress like a nigger. Take some pride in your appearance, sheeit.

Attached: download.jpg (520x544, 15K)

Got any that don't make you look like a balding middle management faggot?

I've been very happy with mine even with my big slender creeper hands.

>Balding middle age management
It's like you don't enjoy sailing.

Unrelated but I'm thinking about buying pic related. Any suggestions on it? I hear good things but I have never handled it.

Attached: 1524933934025.jpg (400x293, 28K)

You can't get that in America

Well, if your goal is to dress like a degenerate street nigger, nothing but overly long basketball shorts will do. If you want to look presentable and white, get some fucking normal shorts. They don't have to be a solid color, they can have whatever pattern you like. The most important thing is for them to fit.

Attached: shortsbasics.jpg (1000x450, 100K)

holy shit user you such a fucking faggot, wow.

does you mom dress you like a homosexual twink or do you do it by choice?

>Mup da doo didda po mo gub dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

yeah you're right faggot, just because guys don't dress like some fucking gayboy they must be a nigger.

tell me, does your leather fedora accentuate your teal homo shorts or do you save it for special occaisions?

Kek stopped reading after the first couple words

Nog damage control, worse probably a wigger faggot too

Kys

I can already see the melanin from your post. Don't worry cuz, basketball shorts and Jordans are presentable too. After all, you don't want to look like a fag in front of Tray-money and LaDavious.

Nice gun. A buddy of mine had one for a while. Shot very well, groupings were quite good at 25-50 feet. Recoil does feel lessened, and the trap sights are pretty cool - really didn't take too long to get used to them.

Seriously man. Go to Marshall's/some outlets and buy some nice clothes. Whatever you're comfy with. People respect you significantly more if you're dressed up/put in effort. Honestly not trying to be mean.

It's almost as if some shitty toy gun company bought them or something