ghostbin.com/paste/fs24w

>/gq/ approved Radio Equipment
ghostbin.com/paste/bxpag

>google drive of current /gq/ issues
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5CCir6zEaYsRDh1N0d5QWt2UkU?usp=sharing

Previously on /gq/

Attached: Caught.png (199x234, 91K)

dogds rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruf

Guys I'm looking for a small one-strap backpack like pic-related, that you can also close around your waist if needed, in Flecktarn. And of course on the affordable side, in Europe.

Attached: PutSomeFlecktarnOnIt.jpg (600x600, 164K)

>one-strap
>Flecktarn
>Affordable

Attached: 20180430_022148.jpg (415x266, 75K)

Oh boy, is it made out of Unobtainium ?
Any other small Flecktarn backpacks of similar size with MOLLE that you would recommend?

I mean, I dont believe any one-strap backpack even comes in flecktarn, and if they do its a good chance it will be some cheap low quality backpack. Are there any specific reason you want a one-strap? They usually suck for any proper use, might be cool as a school backpack.

Trauma pads

Are they really needed with hard plates, Level 4 cermiac or poly. At what point in caliber would they become useful.

Which calibers will cause backface deformation to what plates?

Attached: 1525099156777.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Because I'm looking for something light, for work purposes, but at the same time, to fit in with my flecktarn shit, and the rest I tend to find looks like cringy tryhard shit or like a freshman would wear it.

I need a small rangebag for my handgun eye pro ear pro and first aid what should I buy without looking like an autistic?

Just search up rangebag on amazon and buy with with the carrying space and solid color of your choice, its a rangebag, your going to a gunrange. No point trying to hide the fact your an acoust.

Attached: IMG_20180430_164701_190.jpg (1080x1350, 265K)

What does something like this weigh?

Attached: IMG_20180430_164701_191.jpg (1080x1350, 263K)

about

Attached: treefiddy.jpg (480x360, 9K)

20 pounds with unloaded magazine. The plates are light weight polyethylene.

Attached: IMG_20180425_143925_921.jpg (1564x1564, 1.07M)

I ordered sum pl8s

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-01-19-20-52.png (719x992, 88K)

>/gq/ - unb& Kremator edition
who?

Rate

Attached: E5902572-B60E-46E5-8896-AF8B209F2538.jpg (750x1334, 860K)

9/10
I personally have different taste in pouches and necessities. It looks like you have all bases covered very well.

The 6 mags on the front definitely makes it a bit more difficult when in prone but I’ll be getting lower profile pouches in the future. Its not TOO bad right now.

What are the zipties for user

Attached: 1525265522670.jpg (326x245, 11K)

probably for ziptieing stuff/people

1 straps are gay as aids, never distribute a load on one shoulder if you can get it on 2 shoulders.

as for affordable, what is affordable to you? do you want to carry all your shit around in a craptacular $20 made in china single stiched bag? or do you just want to avoid carrying your textbooks in a $400 devgrusoc bag?

Would getting a firstspear slick and level 3a soft armor inserts work as every day wear under clothes even when going to work?
I may have become a target for criminals recently and I live in a place where I cannot get a CCW.

Attached: covert_armor.jpg (1718x937, 208K)

Sure, what kind of criminals do you expect to run into?

Maybe low level street thugs with pistols for now.
If they're criminals they certainly have no problems impersonating law enforcement, and the people I work for almost certainly have ties to/no problems working with extremely shady people (ex?-criminals with ties to organized crime). Then again because LEO's are allowed to lie they might be legit, buying armor will get me v&.
I'm not expecting russian mobsters with AK's yet, but given the shit I've seen at my current job by now I can't entirely discount that as paranoid as that sounds.

I'm going for highly concealable armor for now because no physical threats have been made yet and there are not any ways for normal people to get a CCW where I live.

Attached: Fotoprikol_0831[1].jpg (450x273, 99K)

guess the slickster is nice, especially if you plan on eventually upgrade to lvl 4's. But I am concerned user, where do you live, is this some eastern European country?

Commie state in USA
As usual the laws only matter to the good guys and won't help you until it's too late.

What do you guys think of pencott greenzone? Everything I read show it's the best commercially available camo for woodlands/forest, but I never see anyone wear or use it and gear is scarce. Why isn't it more commonly used?

Multicam is OK for arid areas, but sticks out like crazy in the woods.

Attached: pencott.jpg (1000x750, 912K)

hey im here early

Attached: dTQmAxW.jpg (2048x1536, 872K)

FIRST SPEAR
Built for the X!

Attached: BE38C983-B45B-43D5-8DAA-67C088A0DD20.jpg (2483x3951, 2.22M)

You told that story in another thread. Still no luck with finding out if they were really FBI? Maybe you should move to a free state.

Does anyone make a good lvl 4 polyethylene plate?

No luck at all. Too much shit about my experience doesn’t add up and I can’t move immediately otherwise I’d have left yesterday.

It’s not like moving is going to help me anyways if they were real feds because they’d probably still be monitoring me even in a place where you can get a CCW on demand.

>TFW fired 240B from shoulder holding bipod with hands.

My gloves are shredded and repaired them with an old sand tshirt from my old UCP uniforms

Attached: 1525205873621.jpg (960x899, 116K)

wow edgy

Anyone? Why is Pencott never used?

Attached: pencott_greenzone.jpg (1000x633, 951K)

Hard to find

nobody wants it, it's not that great

because like you said gear is scarce to find in it.

I mean more of, why don't manufacturers use it more since it's so effective

Attached: multicamtropic_vs_greenzone.jpg (960x640, 148K)

Tactical Tailor make a PC and some kit in it, and it's more popular in europe...is it just because the US chooses camo based on bribes?

Attached: UF-PRO-PenCott.jpg (736x490, 88K)

Dear shill, cool your jets. Subtly is key. Shilling is an art form.

Looks like shit

Attached: E4B726F8-7FDE-4614-A681-CD6884392283.jpg (1147x2102, 580K)

It's too "specific", it's trash outside it's intended environment, now piss off.

If you only play airsoft I get wanting to do a fashion show, I'm talking about real gear for real soldiers. Why would they intentionally choose something inferior

I love how they gave the MC Tropic guy a solid brown jute mullet, a black gun with inappropriate tan highlights, and a big tan morale patch. So many details designed to quickly attract the eye.

So is literally every camoflauge, fucko

> The Pencott shill calling other people fashion show airsofters.

>shill
No, I was thinking about what would be most appropriate for woodland/tropical. Literally nobody makes available kit in multicam tropic, and there is a little in this.

There's almost no gear at all in good woodland colors, it's all in fucking tan and taupe, like the gear version of HGTV

Uhhhhhhhh not really. To rephrase, greenzone looks retarded outside of any vibrant brush. Most camos still cater to regional colors outside of woodlands and arid environments. Nobody makes LBE in woodland (and arid patterns) because it's pretty pointless, why bother when multicam, solids, and etc do fine.
>inb4 camo makes you invisible

Plenty of LBE is patterned. user is just something because very niche, small run pattern isn’t common.

Camo pattern autists are the worst. Especially for something like this neon green pattern which is hyper situational.

I like mine fine, it's uncommon enough to not be mistaken for military equipment and effective enough to be perfectly functional, especially in PNW.

Attached: DSC00471.jpg (3648x2736, 3.84M)

no way

Because multicam is a transitional pattern. It’s designed so your kit works with different uniforms. You’re not supposed to have three PCs in muticam, tropic, and arid. You’re supposed to have a multicam PC and then you can change your uniform depending on your environment and it will still be effective. Buying multiple PCs for one soldier is not cost effective when a single transitional pattern works with the camo variants.

But I’m not a “real soldier” so I wouldn’t know anything about that

Attached: F4DFE39E-3F4B-4191-BA12-42B72723EF79.jpg (3024x2650, 1.55M)

I mean, to recycle an old joke of mine, the fact that you don't see anyone using it should tell you everything you need to know about it as a camo pattern.

Attached: DSC00498.jpg (3648x2736, 3.84M)

Are you the gentleman referenced in a greentext about trading gear with foreign national while deployed?

I am. Chill, just posting gear.

Nice patches, I like your setup. Whats the pack on the back of your pc?

Emdom Vehicle.

I want to wear a pistol belt with the buckle sitting at my 2 o'clock. At my direct front I want to mount a USGI FAK pouch.

Is this retarded or just a weird idea?

Might be better suited with a fanny-FAK
How's the .mil lyfe been treating ya?

Attached: HDLS poorfagmag.jpg (1530x1207, 980K)

The idea was born from the fact that I have a dangler FAK on my plate carrier. I like having a medical kit in such easy reach of either hand.

But I don't always wear my plate carrier. A belt mounted FAK would put it in an identical spot. Aside from looking weird, it seems practical.

Attached: 20180415_230044.png (1594x1080, 3.43M)

tyfys
Can you try a 7.62x51 mag in your Multi Mag and tell me how it works?

>D60
Nice
>UTG manifier/
Not nice.

Attached: 20180303_153559.jpg (1165x884, 764K)

Holy fuck i just came

No

you might want to face your rifle rounds facing rearwards for better reloads and maybe get esstac pistol mag pouches. speed reloading is important. You might also want to reduce your PC mag capacity to 4 instead of 6.

Bullets toward belly button, brah. Allows you to force the mag in by your palm and a better grip rather than beer can grip it and potentially drop the mag. 6 mags is because reasons. Id never have a chest rig under 5 mags and Id never run an entire gear setup with less than 8 mags. During training I also utilize my SOE drop leg bringing my overall capacity to 13 mags. You cant bring too much ammo to a gunfight. I dont really care much about what “looks cool” or is “aesthetically pleasing”, I care more about whats going to keep me and my buddies alive.

>I care about what’s going to keep me alive
>double stack mags so you teeter like a seesaw when prone

Upgrade your life

Attached: 331B2F11-B9BB-45A4-9320-6D13AB0EB050.jpg (1616x3014, 1.23M)

Gear noob here with camp question. I live in the northern part of Alabama, and in the spring/summer it gets very lush green for my local area. Should i get woodland or MC tropic clothes? I've shady got a d3crx in MC, and was going to get a APC to go with it later on, also in MC most likely to match the rig. Don't know what green pattern would look best and don't collect camos so don't want to buy multiple kinds. Just a civie larp so it's not like my life depends on it. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the typos btw, Swype seems to hate me.

>Has big black whip on the front of him so he can practice sucking dick when bored.

How clever.

Attached: C15A0F7D-16BA-4637-BF96-DF9F9F36CA8B.jpg (2448x2262, 1.1M)

Multicam tropic is designed to work with regular multicam and from what I understand works very well. Woodland, however, is gucci and also functional when the fauna is less lush. I think it's a matter of personal preference. Which do you think will look best with your gear?

After having worn UCP in field environments and OCP as well.

OCP is by far better. Even in dry fall foiliage it is leaps and bounds above UCP.

UCP does get dirty and faded which helps it with time but usually it sticks out terribly.

Im building my kit up right now.

I have a cb 6094 and ocp shirt/pants.
Would it look weird if I put ocp pouches on my plate carrier? Or should I stick to coyote? I dont really want to shell out the money for a multi meme plate carrier.

just get cb pouches?

Might as well ask here. I'm looking for a bag for everyday city business, college and such. Backpag or messenger, I couldn't care less given the weight it wil carry. There was the 5.11 Rush that seemed good but, while I trust them in clothes, I don't know about their bags. The new deadbird courier seems nice too. Any pointers ? I'll keep looking in the meantime.

LBT Go Pack on sale

Post doggos

Attached: IMG_20180502_164503.jpg (1242x1186, 143K)

Attached: stay home kids.png (394x288, 234K)

Haley Flatpack

>CDK says he will get me unbanned
>Bans himself two weeks later

F

Attached: Takin a ride.jpg (100x100, 5K)

Hmm...I think both look good, but I like woodland better. Guess I'll go with that.

Any Army here? Looking to supplement or replace my TA-50 with actual comfortable and functional gear.

Already planning on swapping my USGI canteens for the nalgene oasis issue style canteen. Any other pieces I should look into picking up?

Attached: big mood.jpg (540x405, 58K)

>20 lbs with UNLOADED magazine
>lightweight
what

Attached: 4mwYF5u.jpg (3072x2048, 796K)

not too bad desu

I have level 4 ceramics that weight that much dude, those are not lightweight. Poly plates shouldn't be more than 6 lbs each to make it worth the trade off in protection.

Attached: 24053639478_284a1380ab_o opsec.jpg (2000x1125, 1.87M)

Bencott G3's???

Shhhhh pencil pusher ;^)

I’m meeting with a guy on Saturday to trade for a set of PVS7’s. I’m an NVG noob though, what do I need to look for and check to ensure I’m not getting hosed? I’ve heard looking at a white wall in the dark to make sure that their isn’t distortion/shit picture quality, but I won’t be able to do this. I had thought about taking a cardboard box, cutting a small hole in it to look through and putting some paper with black text printed on it. Is this stupid, can someone please help me a bit?

Get a tool bag

If it has a daylight cap/filter on it you can turn it on and see what the tube looks like. Just make sure there are no large black spots or dark areas

Your box idea wont work

Attached: 5c881db2f1662d8ad8ca15e6b5c47374--tactical-vest-plate-carrier.jpg (736x981, 103K)

can you guys recommend some good shooting gloves?

for both winter and summer, or if there's one that works for both that would be cool too

Mechanix has a good line of different gloves, pig delta gloves are nice as well

Looking for a good carrying case for a 28" shotgun.

Going out and buying a Mossberg 590 if I can find one around here, probably a 500 or Remington 870 if I can't. I walk to the range, so I need a good case that won't fall apart (don't want people thinking I'm gonna shoot up something)

Pretty bad, desu.

It's an old pic.

Attached: DSC01135.jpg (640x480, 126K)

Considering most plates run somewhere between 5 and 8 pounds, that's not too bad. My plates are 7 each, so that's only 6 pounds to square off at 20.