5.56 rolly

What do you think of the Z-43?

Attached: F9B47286-97BE-492D-ABD3-921C3F5D66A3.jpg (2880x1920, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_HK33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

piece of shit, no reason to not buy an AR instead

I hate you people

what's your POU?

Folding stock > buffer tube.

>weight empty 9lbs

But why?

So do I, fuck, and I love ARs. While it fucking pragmatic, it's not the end all be all of 5.56/.223 caliber semi-autos.

I've got an IGF HK 93 clone built from a german HK33 parts kit that runs like a top, so I'd expect a factory made one with any advancements in the design would probably be worth your while.

The stock folding is a goos reason in my book.

It's a rifle intended for fit soldiers instead of lard ass out of shape americans plinking at the range or larping

To add to this it’s only a 1lb or 2 more than the average ar

>turkshit

Attached: Elefant.jpg (650x650, 36K)

>folded stock covers ejection port
In the trash it goes

They should have made more. I've never seen them in stock anywhere, not that Zenith is bringing very much of anything in this year anyway.

Just fold it the other way

The only people who think this don't have rifles with folding stocks. Once you get one, you will realize you never fold it except to store the rifle, and the AR's quickly adjustable stock is vastly superior any time you are actually using the rifle.

>fit soldiers
No soldier in the world has, or will ever use it. So no, it is not designed for fit soldiers.
Militaries don't purposefully use heavier, worse equipment for no reason.

>While it fucking pragmatic, it's not the end all be all of 5.56/.223 caliber semi-autos.
True, but it is the best. Want the most reliable gun you can get? It's going to be an AR. Lightest? AR. Most accurate? AR. Best trigger? AR.

Want something other than an AR, but worse in every way, just to appear special? With a folding stock, just so everyone knows you're cool? Z-43. Just kidding, in that case you should get an LR300, still an AR.

Attached: lr300_1.jpg (600x296, 15K)

The Z23 is used by Turkish forces and the folding stock is adjustable with spacers

Check and mate

First, Turks are not people. Second, I believe their primary service rifle remains the g3, which for its added heavy weight actually shows something for it.

>the folding stock is adjustable with spacers
That is nowhere near the same, and vastly inferior to the AR.

The first part is right.
The second one is sort of right.
>LR-300 is anything even remotely resembling decent
Fucking loser.

And to the faggot whining about how nobody uses them, maybe you should have checked before saying that.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_HK33

>even remotely resembling decent
>Fucking loser.
I will fight you IRL motherfucker

>And to the faggot whining about how nobody uses them, maybe you should have checked before saying that.
First of all, we're specifically talking about the Zenith/MKEK variant. Alright, I was mostly whining about the weight, so the HK33 stands up, but still. Any sane person would feel a lot better having a H&K in their hands than a roach gun. But, even so, literally nobody on that list is militarily relevant at all, except Turkey. Which again, not people so they don't count.

I'm going to guess most of the irrelevant countries listed as users actually used the G3, but used the HK33 in more limited roles too.

On an unrelated note, why the actual fuck did the US Border Patrol order HK33s? The fuck is that shit?

It can do that? Go both ways? How?

>PTR91
>PTR32
>PTR9
>no PTR53
FeelsBadMan

>why the actual fuck did the US Border Patrol order HK33s
based
clearly they recognized the superiority of the HK Roller-Delayed operating system when combing the desert for mawgs.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

How close of a clone is it?

>only talking about the zenith variant
Then you can only talk about the variants of the AR that have actually fucking been issued to someone and not the LR-300.
Double standards.
Gtfo.