Meetup in PA Bumpstock still alive edition

With the weather improved this allowed us to finalize the permits and finish the scouting Bumpstock is now a go with roughly 30 days left.

When?: May 25th-28th (federal holiday Monday)

Where?: Near 2366-2459 Henrys Mill Rd Sheffield, PA 16347. Signs/ribbons will be set along with markers for small parking and camp areas as the roads are not marked.

What is it?: A gathering of firearms enthusiasts for a few days in the woods.

Who can come?: Well, Anyone really just don't be rude a felon, or under the age of 18 out of state folk are also welcome.

Do I need a gun?: Nope, Just bring cash or ammo to trade/ use in peoples rifles.

Location is set along several old oil well roads deep in the PA back roads. The camping area is tucked away in a field with enough space for 4X4 vehicles to park and camp in the same area.

Small parking is located 1/4 of a mile from the camp site.

The range is about 1/2 mile from the site along the same road.

The road is in okay quality with some areas giving lower riding vehicles a run for their money.

The shooting range is a large 360 pit that's about 50-60 yards wide and 60-80 yards long. with a 7-8' berm on all sides.

Kane is one of the larger towns in the area with several stores to buy food from nearest Walmart is about an hour away from a site.

This is not the first time that area has been used for a meetup. We had 15 people up there shooting all day and didn't get pestered. plenty of trails to hike/ ride small bikes or ATVs on.

I will be heading up again to take updated photos and begin clearing out areas of brush for tents/filling in potholes/ draining mud/ water from the road to allow easier driving in the coming months.

Ask to join the discord if you plan on going or plan to go to a future event held in the same area.

Any questions please feel free to ask or if you think I didn't cover something let me know.

>All Pictures posted by me are from past events held by me.

Ignore Tommy thyroid posts.

Attached: threadstarter.jpg (1093x819, 270K)

AS ALWAYS I MUST REMIND EVERYONE THAT PORKER IS GAY

Attached: PA kampsite april 2018.jpg (5344x3006, 2.92M)

Bumpstock is a retarded name and I refuse to call it that.

>that hair

I've been browsing here too long to get my hopes up, but are there actually grills coming?

Pasta is stale, we already did all that.
And by that I mean we burned through most of the firewood and fucked the roads up even more using "truck like" 30 year old low riding sedans that got stuck every few feet

Yea there are plenty of girls (boys) coming!

yowr and iDiOt

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (913x1024, 81K)

Firewood is easy to cut again.

Jow Forumsing the photos of the car we got stuck and the craigslist ad/ responses.

I like the pic of the two tards messing around with the chainsaw next to the propane tank, one of them wearing the PA Jow Forums patch.

Really sums up how this is gonna go nicely.

You mean while the chain lock is on? We were only retightening the bar/ chain.

I did it on mine and me and sakuya had it firmly held on the ground.

If anything that was the least dangerous thing that happened.

Attached: centuryarmsrepairshop.png (878x659, 1.28M)

>that pic

Do I even want to ask?

A man is burning in a barrel to warm up the workshop. whats wrong with this?

Attached: centuryarmsmonkeys.png (879x663, 866K)

I don't know which one of the scrawny manlets with long hair you're referring to but you're wrong either way

Making a new AK receiver.

Attached: meanwhile.png (495x660, 828K)

Human snakrifice for the Jow Forumsube

AVE NEX ALEA

Attached: ac17b0e25baed8a7025304effdd79cf8195a8b09da7c32098b29f6632f5b4afd.png (300x265, 86K)

Does causing a slow death by cancer count as sacrifice?

I'm looking forward to this meetup.

Attached: thefirerises.png (308x257, 129K)

sounds illiegal

My fucking sides

Attached: 9ffa0603777cbf24877151cde9453536d3c846ce9f97f561c62ac095b5a7248f.jpg (403x427, 26K)

>they expect one of us in the rapeshack wreckage, brother

I forgot to mention that the directions to the site will be emailed out only and not posted here due to the permits. So if you are interested let me know with either your discord#(numbers) or an email I can send you the form.

When doing the form don't use a throw away as I will be sending out directions to the email you put in the contact.

>opsnek'd

Attached: sketch-1525285777857.png (1444x1080, 1.55M)

whats the discord? i dont wanna post my e-mail on here.

post your discord

York county user here. I'm interested.
Send me email at [email protected] with more information.
I'd love to put the first rounds through my recently acquired Springfield Krag at such an event.

Attached: krag.jpg (1958x460, 187K)

just porker in a wig

Ayyy fellow York Countian.

How goes it? Staying clear of York City proper I hope.

For sure. The only time I'm near York is when I need to go to PennDOT.

Post your discord and I will send you an invite.

Email is parkerpakrew.

You mean Porker "sister?"

I thought we were putting lex in the wig from now on?

Bump

Attached: IMG_1410.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

WHAT THE FUCK RICHARD.

Attached: crystal.png (464x478, 311K)

Attached: crystal2.png (824x618, 806K)

I'm not entirely sure those cigs aren't photoshopped in

4x4 is a good idea, guys, but I apologize for nothing

Attached: IMG_1572.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

Attached: IMG_1566.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

Attached: pa april 2018 range.png (1336x752, 2.07M)

Bump

Attached: DSC_0345.jpg (3008x2000, 3.26M)

Attached: DSC_0361.jpg (3008x2000, 2.99M)

Attached: IMG_1079.jpg (3024x4032, 3.04M)

Attached: IMG_1082.jpg (3448x2586, 3.64M)

Just a reminder that im gonna report you fags :))))) Enjoy your swatting

It sucks you don't know the location...

Im already getting hard imagin police arriving then one of you faggots nding when the cops think they were shot at and calling in reinforcements and turning it into a bloodbath mmmmmmm

Probably not going to work when local law enforcement are already aware of the event

I dont know how discord works so well but i think this is what i set up to be my username "dont fucking touch me#3643" im from monroe county and im trying to figure out if im interested gimmie the deets

When filling out the permits for the US forest service I had to notify both the local EMS/Police .

The sheriff was very nice and said that it won't be a issue since we are bum fuck nowhere .

This crazy fucker drove about 1hr 20 min in rain and still came even after some of his camping gear burst into flames.

You deserved that drink.

Attached: madman.png (879x660, 1.55M)

Too bad sakuya is kill :(
I always knew that motorcycle would kill him one day.

Rip daddy

pa circle jerk thread?

Am downloading discord right now but I’m in Ithaca. I wanna fuckn be there

#6573 hmu with them deets!

That camo is shit its not hiding him at all.

Absolute mad lad

Pls notice me OP

You deleted your post dude I don't know your username.

I need your username AND the numbers

Hey cutie, Lemmie slid right in here.

Attached: peeror.png (878x659, 1.38M)

I must be some kinda tardo. Sorry m8

Attached: 51732056-4E22-425E-B877-7042D7396293.jpg (750x297, 40K)

Sent!

Permits just came back from the final audit they have been approved by the head ranger.

can i get what ever the fuck you are smoking.

Lucky..
You must not know how Jow Forums york is...

Attached: CB0CA2B6-6BDB-44ED-812C-6F41C683EA8D.jpg (3648x2736, 2.15M)

Attached: pa kampsite april 2018 2.png (1632x1224, 1002K)

Attached: IMG_1071.jpg (3024x4032, 2.28M)

Attached: hottu doggu.png (1224x1632, 969K)

>havent been to any social event that wasnt work related ever
>keep getting horrible dreams about dropping spaghetti that are completly realistic
>my time off wasn't approved because the company downsized and suddenly got busy again
This is the most mixed feeling of sadness and relief I have ever felt.

Just come out for an afternoon. Still a good time, and everyone there is going to be dropping spaghetti so no pressure.

>afraid of looking autistic
>in front of autists from the internet
dude, who cares. worst thing that happens is you look like a tard and never see any of these people again

I sure hope nobody stepped on it.

>Porker screaming over the radio "no step on snek" while retards wave machetes around and load birdshot into a shotgun because of a 2ft garter snake
remember Jow Forumsids, don't fuck with the wildlife
poaching isn't fun to get charged with and will get you kicked off the land

Kicked off federal land via a jail cell.

All it takes is one ranger/game warden to chill off in the woods and watch you be a retard.

Are you allowed to keep your brass? I know one of the meets it was implicitly implied you were supposed to give it to the guy donating a bunch of ammo at one but I dont know if it was this meetup.

>finally 18 and have my own car so I can come
Good times

>Are you allowed to keep your brass?
what kind of jews do you think we are
of course you can keep your brass

Neat, also have an old roll crimper I'm going to bring if anyone wants to use to shove shit down a shell and see what happens. Supposed to be for paper but does a fine job on plastic if its trimmed right.

oh boy, time to load confetti shells

parker is a fag lol