So we can all agree Magpul is the Tapco of 2018?

It seems like everything they put out now other than AR mags is just complete garbage. AK mags- fragile shit. Glock mags, jamming shit. I guess the meme furniture is okay but everyone does it better now, and with BCM producing MLOK stuff now there's not even a reason to buy their accessories.

Attached: pmags dead.jpg (1000x474, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.com/2015/04/16/magpul-glock-mag-update-we-screwed-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>meme
Opinion invalidated.

>and with BCM producing MLOK stuff now

I don't understand, are you under the impression only Magpul was allowed to produce mlok stuff? They license that shit out to anyone willing to pay the royalties, and as it turns out, a whole fuckload of companies are willing

What about lancer mags

I still like most of their stuff. They only really shit the bed with AK mags which was a damn debacle.

>other than AR mags
>posts AR mags
the mags aren't even current gen
thread is r3tard

Attached: I do not have autism.png (1214x750, 63K)

I can’t think I’ve ever had a malfunction with my Glock mags

Are you a lancer shill?

>It seems like everything they put out now other than AR mags is just complete garbage.
>literally what is the SGA stock being the best thing that has happened to shotguns in a long time

Mags aren't a permanent item. Your feed lips won't bend ever so slightly causing malfunctions like GI mags, if your PMAG is cracked, trash it and buy a new one.

Some of the very earliest ones made had bad feed lip geometry, this was quickly detected and remedied.

>stomping up and down like an autistic retard because your 12 dollar polymer mag didnt last until you through 17 world wars

Not true at all. Magpul polymer is very ductile. I have seen some mags in nasty abuss. Other brands cracked and fell apart. The current stainless reinforced ak mags are god damn near indestructible.

This is probably the most useless thread of the day.

Are you baiting?
Pmags are the most durable,reliable,and cost/peformance ratio you can get for magazines.

Lol what are you talking about, every Magpul product I’ve ever owned has been great and stood up to a great deal of use and shooting with zero issues

Good shit.

Pretty sure mlok is open source. Only requirements are to put the mlok logo and adhere to certain specifications of size/thickness.

I think he's talking about just polymer

Lancers cheat by having steel feed lips.

gb2 /arg/

Attached: blue man group says OP is a fag.jpg (852x660, 409K)

Ok, so why do people hate magpul so much that they make shit up?

Is it because most of their stuff is cheap, so they can't stand it being better than the more expensive competition? Is it antigun shills butthurt they flood any state proposing a mag ban with free mags? Is it the same boomer/nogunz fucks who haven't figured out plastic is really durable? Is it because they're too mainstream?

I don't get it. Because everything magpul I've ever owned has done exactly what it advertised, without flaw, cheaper than the competition.

It's too mainstream and affordable. All the cool kids had Pmags and Magpul furniture back in 2008. Now it's lame.

>popular
>affordable
>well-designed mechanically
>somewhat divisive looks
>not muh milspec
I think these are the main reasons why.
It triggers guccifags, contrarians, hipsters, and milspecfags all at once.

its not really a polymer issue. There are tons of polymers that can flex and bend without cracking. Cracking is caused by brittle polymer which means their method and material are poor

>their method and material are poor
Considering that there are hundreds of thousands of Pmags in circulation, a few cracked ones certainly seems to be an exception rather than a rule.

Oh sure, I agree. I'm saying that if it was a wide spread issue then its probably the material itself because there are tons of different polymers that can be made custom to fit a certain purpose

Guys you ever notice how these goddamn pos recoil springs seems to wear out after thousands of rounds? I'm so tired of having to replace all these cheap and easily replaceable parts after they've served flawlessly till the end of their lifespan

I have four of the 17 round 9mm magpul Glock magazines and they function just as well as the OEM ones.

Attached: Don'tYouEver.jpg (480x357, 30K)

>anyone willing to pay the royalties
It's neither open source, nor do you have to pay royalties. It's free licensed. You don't have to pay magpul anything to make mlok accessories, but you do have to adhere to their specifications.
They're faggots. Magpul is 10/10 gun company. Literally gave away a whole pallet of pmags in some shit state that passed a magazine capacity limit.

>Literally gave away a whole pallet of pmags in some shit state that passed a magazine capacity limit.
They did it twice. First in their home state of Colorado (and they moved their operations to Texas despite Colorado's government saying they could continue their operations unmolested) and they just did it again in Vermont.

guns.com/2015/04/16/magpul-glock-mag-update-we-screwed-up/

lol

>problem was rectified immediately and free replacements were shipped out
what a shit company lmao

Their hunter series stocks for the 10/22 are nice though.

>I do not have autism

You know you gave the complete opposite answers

Attached: please be patient.png (752x451, 52K)

Lol this is what non-AK owners actually believe.

isn't mlok royalty free? isn't the reason why it is so popular?

>we don't want your products in our state but we want your tax monies and jobs
Magpul is based, anyone who says otherwise is an NRA member.

What's funnier is now that Pmags have been stuck on Gen3 they're no longer being replaced before they wore out like with Gen 1 and 2.

So even the shills who bought into the meme are now saying what everyone else did all along: "Magazines wear out. Replace them".

Only difference from the old timers who've been doing that with other reliable magazines manufacturers is the magpul shill will then preach about how cheap they are as the biggest reason to buy them.

Have a 10/22 Takedown and Magpul's replacement stock is a godsend because the spacers let me make the buttstock long enough to hold comfortably

My money is on it mostly being relegated to shitposters and tryhards who just got a Ruger AR556/M&P15 and feel like they have to have some sort of contrarian opinion to stand out amongst the literal horde of similar newbie poorfag AR owners.

Magpul still makes the best aftermarket grips tbqh

Also just buy gen 3 pmags and you're good. Glock mags are cheap enough to just buy glock mags, and there's a reason why you don't buy polymer AK mags. The issues you're bringing up aren't even related to the current year as current magpul is sold. Stop buying their old generation pmags.

Shit-tier polymer

Magpul angled foregrip. Yea or nay?

Magpul should take a shot at making durable m16a1 furniture

Attached: 1508984958162.jpg (600x600, 31K)

A meme.

Attached: WP_20170422_001[2].jpg (1728x2428, 1.13M)

>I don't understand, are you under the impression only Magpul was allowed to produce mlok stuff?
that was not implied in the slightest. you might be illiterate.

Meme. By grip I mean their MIAD, MOE, and K2 grips.

Is there any software out there for fiddling with the reticles on these things?

im sorry, what did you expect from things made out of plastic?

For rifle, nah.
For pistol, da

are you pretending to be retarded user

Photoshop

Elaborate. It looks like itd be comfy mounted near the magwell

For the price their shit is pretty good, people like to hate on things when they become popular, we call these types of people faggots, usually there is a reason for the sudden gain in popularity.

>Company earns 12 million dollar DOD contract

GEE THEY MUST BE REAL SHITTY

>Magpul should take a shot at making durable m16a1 furniture
May God will it

Only practical if you are forced to use a quad rail, like inna military unit that would let you change handguards.

For a personal rifle, quad rails are old stuff. You can get a much comfier handguard that gives you proper palmswell that the AFG gives.

Unless you're a tryhard C. Costafag, AFGs are less versatile than VFGs and if you use a VFG like you're SUPPOSED to, it does the exact same thing as an AFG. While offering more. The AFG is meant to be put out as far forward as possible on your rifle-length AR, with your stock fully collapsed, your elbow jutting out three feet, and your back stooped over. So you can take a quarter of a second off of your target transition time in the SpecOps Style Elite Run course for the regionals that year.

Attached: 16a9b4e7cca3dda8c34070982fe2f473.jpg (700x500, 40K)

>DOD funded
>Not shit
Fucking pick one

It's amazing how little you guys know about bidding for contracts.

Both vfgs and handstops do the exact same thing, except better.

>asriel dreemurr

The new Magpul precision rifle chassis looks pretty fucking good

Yeh boiiii

Attached: WP_20170710_024[3].jpg (3072x1728, 1.54M)

>that comic
sauce?

Can't remember, some Nip artist on pixiv who drew a lot of AsrielxChara smut made a hentai doujin and linked it from her art profile.