Why the hell are Saudis so shit with tanks?

> be me
> Saudi Arabia
> tries to take on Rebels in Yemen
> buys tanks from US
> sends them in with no air cover and no infantry
> RPG blows up tanks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B1yTb3vF35M

Attached: 38C017D7-14ED-462E-A09D-122848BC7874.jpg (750x480, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Does-the-Saudi-Arabian-M1-Abrams-have-the-same-depleted-uranium-armor-as-the-US-Army-Abrams-tanks
meforum.org/articles/other/why-arabs-lose-wars
blogs.c.yimg.jp/res/blog-80-cd/mikaduki_koiuta_0446/folder/260712/04/19931704/img_4?1304317503
i.pinimg.com/originals/30/5d/fa/305dfaa47ff807ade4211fd7c62ab1c9.jpg
i.pinimg.com/originals/59/e3/dd/59e3dda1f063ce04f4e33c1184f39fe3.jpg
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IrakKriegM1A1USA.jpg
i.pinimg.com/originals/06/1e/c8/061ec8c09f1d2532a67a63c9718bfeae.jpg
3.bp.blogspot.com/-TLqyzl5coe0/Ugnnp5QwbPI/AAAAAAAAACo/hYtm66gt01Q/s1600/burned2051.jpg
static2.fjcdn.com/comments/Quotit is claimed thatquot quotscientists say thatquot quotexperts _0d3d4b0691db7467710ad83ed79cfa77.jpg
static2.fjcdn.com/comments/Your quote is talking about tank vs tank combat _d507f563ee284a48eb9bc1b69d45d863.jpg
static2.fjcdn.com/comments/All repaired that must ask some work _d3cad8a5219e593ba6029ae743476750.jpg
cdn5.img.sputniknews.com/images/102638/15/1026381586.jpg
militaryimages.net/media/destroyed-abrams.8288/full
cdn1.img.sputniknews.com/images/105858/10/1058581062.jpg
nextbigfuture.com/2016/06/us-army-retrofit-upgrading-all-abrams.html
foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/houthi-rebels-destroy-m1-abrams-tanks-with-basic-irania-1726478735
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are sand people shit at warfare in general?
>sand people
Ah.

Because the arab method of armored warfare is parking tanks on hills to use them as static pillboxes but they are easy prey for TOWs and kornets and whatnot

>RPG blows up tanks
>RPG

well they bought american tanks for starters what do you expect

GODDIM! XD

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Them Yemen rebels are good shots. They keep picking off the saudis and racking up thier combat experience.

Saudis could be equipped with Assault Battlemechs and still lose them to goat-mounted ATGM fire. It's one thing to make mistakes and then learn from them, but they just keep fucking up the same way over and over again.

>buy shitty Am*rican export tank
>send it into city with no infantry support
>gets blown up by a goat fucker with an RPG using WW2 tech
>''You are a disgrace, Muhammad''
>general gets beheaded
>new general has brighter idea
>put them on fields with no infantry support
>get blown up by 70's era ATGM's
And the circle of hatred continues, tune up next week on Naruto to see what the sandniggers will think of next.

MUH MONKEY MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Abrams on fire.jpg (966x712, 76K)

When the same happened to Leopards every Amerimutt proclaimed it meant Leo is shit and only Abrams is undefeated. Ironic.

everyone cries about muh vatniks and muh chinks when in reality burgers are the absolute worst when it comes to damage control and because this board is full of mutts nobody calls them out for it

Sandniggers get all their combined arms tactics from action movies and videogames, thus not realizing that tanks are not and never have been invincible, and while a tank is the ground vehicle that is most likely to be able to survive a attack in the open with no supporting infantry; no competent tanker would ever willingly put themselves in that situation.

This, and their defence is 'w-well it has more combat experience experience than any other tonk!' without failing to realise that combat experience doesnt get magically bestowed on Ahmed ShagGoatsaLot when he jumps in one and gets blown up by missiles.

What are the chances Chinese or Russian engineers have already went in and taken a wrecked Abrams apart?

"combat experience" as in amount of combat seen not cod experience. jesus christ dude

And yet you have the M1A fanbois who seriously, unironically claim it has never been destroyed in combat.

>everyone cries about muh vatniks and muh chinks when in reality burgers are the absolute worst when it comes to damage control and because this board is full of mutts nobody calls them out for it
Kind of true desu.

Again, how does all muh experience transfer to Ahmed BoyFucker?

it's damage control. when people start bringing up abrams does in fact get btfo, the fanboys come out with "but but muh abrams saw more combat than any other tank, of course one or two are gonna get blown up. monkey models ofc."

it does not transfer to ahmed in any ways or is in any way related to him.

>saw more combat than any other tank, of course one or two are gonna get blown up
The canned BTFO to that would be be say that the M1A has also been destroyed a lot more than any other tank bar the slavshit tanks. I don't know many pictures of American M1A's destroyed in Iraq have been floating around the internet over the years but it's a lot.

Interesting stuff on the Saudi tanks.

quora.com/Does-the-Saudi-Arabian-M1-Abrams-have-the-same-depleted-uranium-armor-as-the-US-Army-Abrams-tanks

Harry Zitzelberger bringing the BTFO to muttniks

Obligatory 'Why Arabs Lose Wars' post
meforum.org/articles/other/why-arabs-lose-wars

Tells you pretty much everything you need to know about armies in the Middle East and why they are so utterly appalling. And to a greater extent, why the countries themselves are so shit.

Ever notice how it's always Iraqi and Saudi Abrams that get recked? It's almost a if tactics and crew are more important than the vehicle.

Only time you ever see American Abrams get BTFO'd is when they get whacked by a blue-on-blue Hellfire or drive over a few 155s daisy chained together.

> ever notice how only theirs get BTFO? Ours only get BTFO when they get BTFO!

Fixed it for ya, bud

No tank on the planet is going to survive either of those you tard.

>Except the Armata, you Americlap! 100000000000 meters of armor on bottom!

Kek im not even russian, I was just reiterating what you said in a more concise manner. Not my fault if you get assmad over it.

>Ever notice how it's always Iraqi and Saudi Abrams that get recked?
But that's wrong. Shall I start posting pictures of US Army Abrams being rekt in Iraq?

Not him, please do.

A simple google search suffices.

blogs.c.yimg.jp/res/blog-80-cd/mikaduki_koiuta_0446/folder/260712/04/19931704/img_4?1304317503

i.pinimg.com/originals/30/5d/fa/305dfaa47ff807ade4211fd7c62ab1c9.jpg

i.pinimg.com/originals/59/e3/dd/59e3dda1f063ce04f4e33c1184f39fe3.jpg

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IrakKriegM1A1USA.jpg

i.pinimg.com/originals/06/1e/c8/061ec8c09f1d2532a67a63c9718bfeae.jpg

3.bp.blogspot.com/-TLqyzl5coe0/Ugnnp5QwbPI/AAAAAAAAACo/hYtm66gt01Q/s1600/burned2051.jpg

A few more.

static2.fjcdn.com/comments/Quotit is claimed thatquot quotscientists say thatquot quotexperts _0d3d4b0691db7467710ad83ed79cfa77.jpg

static2.fjcdn.com/comments/Your quote is talking about tank vs tank combat _d507f563ee284a48eb9bc1b69d45d863.jpg

static2.fjcdn.com/comments/All repaired that must ask some work _d3cad8a5219e593ba6029ae743476750.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHA muttniks eternally BTFO

All the DU in the world ain’t helping against a Kornet into side of the hull.

Well they learned their lesson

Look at those blast marks. Too accurate for sand people. Only thermite and air strikes are that precise.

Attached: F641E1B4-DD00-4BDE-8834-945D68F37E4B.jpg (1600x1266, 1.45M)

Fpbp

Attached: 1521805077458m.jpg (493x1024, 55K)

Yeah, now they send in Somalis to die in the droves instead

>tech used by Arab armies is a good measure of tech

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-215953.png (1080x1920, 136K)

>Interesting Stuff
It is neither interesting nor accurate. Every Abrams sold overseas bar the Australian M1A1 AIM has been equipped with the export armor package. You really shouldn't get your info from quora posts, because idiots like will fall for it.

Strayafag.
None of our M1 have the HA DU because we have Greencunt politicians.
There is an unconfirmed story that one HA accidentally got onto the rebuild line and halfway reburbished before one of our visiting inspectors saw the HA weldmarks on the hull.

Attached: 8572_abrams-tank.jpg (1500x1022, 736K)

The Abrams exported to Australia have the HAP with depleted Uranium elements replaced with Tungsten.

saudi soldiers are shit, they are selected for loyalty and not competence.

Even our APFSDS has to be German Tungsten core because no ohmigawd glowinthedark babykilling DU

>When the same happened to Leopards

When did an Abrams crater itself from an ammunition explosion?

How is this even possible? It would have been more efficient just to throw away all reason and just allahu akbar into the F4s

For some reason Arab pilots don't dodge. I have no idea why.

Too busy trying to find which direction Mecca is in

>arabs don't even have basic survival instincts
I guess that's why they're so fond of suicide bombing

MONKEY MODELS DON'T COUNT!!!!!!!*

*outdated surplus Leopards do count! ha!

The worst by far are the British.

>Too accurate for sand people.
What about the YT videos where sand people destroy tanks using both western and russian ATGMs? Too accurate for sand people eh?

Get real dude, those American tanks were destroyed by sand people using non sand people weapons. Tanks aren't indestructible nor are they meant to be.

It's worse than it looks. It was a suprise attack and they bombed the runway as the F-2s were taking off and still lost that badly. The F-2s weren't even fully armed.

We gave subhuman goat herders modern military equipment. What do you think would happen?

I think it has something to do with technology, mig-21 were always a flying brick

Attached: Screenshot_20180503-163019~01.png (960x1595, 204K)

No, they stopped using the Abrams in the borders and started using Chinese drones, till now they did really good and killed 3 big leaders in a period of 2 months, so they really learned

In what sense? Challenger hasnt seen much combat but what it did see it did well in by most accounts. At least you dont get bongs going 'ARMATA STRONKEST TONK!!!1!!!11' or 'NO ABRAMS EVA DESTROYED APART FROM THE ONES THAT GOT DESTROYED BUT THAT DOESNT COUNT, MURICA!!!'.

Teebs enjoy spouting shit that is just flat-out wrong, like HESH being useful in the current year or rifled guns being the most accurate.

> HESH being useful in current year
Thats because retards think its for tank on tank as opposed to what its really for, lightly armoured or light skinned vehicles and structures.

>saudis
>competent
>ever
Also
>what are monkey models

> lightly armoured or light skinned vehicles
Why not just fire a HEAT round? That way it'll be effective against something with a spall liner/spaced armor.
>structures
A programmable HE round would be better for this.HESH is a great round for use against structures but there's no reason to limit yourself to a rifled gun that gives worse performance for HEAT/APFSDS just to fire a round that doesn't really work that great anymore.

Can it do what its designed to do? Im no tanker, but if it can take out light skinned vehicles and put holes in buildings, id say yes. Hence its useful.

>When did an Abrams crater itself from an ammunition explosion?
Cook off?

Attached: here.png (295x197, 94K)

'Monkey models' is the term used by muttniks to try and convince people that the tank that got BTFO 'wasnt a proper Abrams so it doesnt count!'.

And a (you) for you

Attached: 4A6FA551-0504-475A-9742-ED61941C1860.jpg (259x194, 22K)

You're acting as if the other side aren't doing the same thing.

The only proper post

>doesn't have DU plates, the sole and exact thing that makes the Abrahams "undeadable"
>not a monkey model

Ive only ever heard 'monkey model' from amerimutts.

What is T-72M
What is MiG-23ML

> makes the abrams 'undeadable'
> ignoring that multiple Abrams in the Gulf war were so 'deaded' they had to be blown up to prevent iraqis capturing them
> inb4 'haha well at least we blew it up so technically it wasnt killed in combat it was just so fucked we had to blow it haha'

It makes me wonder, stories from Yemen or Iraq like this.

If America had the T-72 or T-80 in the gulf war and the Iraqis had Soviet Abrams, would the outcome have really been different?

It only looks like recently the Syrians or Russians in a Syrian tank figured out you are not supposed to just fucking sit there and take fire. Like you need support and movement, that's why it's a fucking tank.

What is T-72M
What is MiG-23MS

Again, ive never heard the term 'monkey model' from anyone except americans. Im not debating as to whether there are export models of various military vehicles, which there obviously are. So your post is irrelevant.

More destroyed American M1A's in Iraq.

cdn5.img.sputniknews.com/images/102638/15/1026381586.jpg

militaryimages.net/media/destroyed-abrams.8288/full

media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/3/2462/abrams24201qv5.jpg

media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/3/2074/get_imagesdds.php.jpeg

cdn1.img.sputniknews.com/images/105858/10/1058581062.jpg

>Why not just fire a HEAT round?
HEAT isn't that effective with rifled guns, nor is there any manufactured for the L30. It's also much less effective then HESH against lightly armoured targets and buildings.

And no, even US tests for their HEP(HESH) proved that it was better than HE against structures.

>Im no tanker, but if it can take out light skinned vehicles and put holes in buildings
There are other rounds better suited to this now.
>Hence its useful
Not really if the cost of using it is hindering your ability to fire more useful ammunition.

>It is neither interesting nor accurate. Every Abrams sold overseas bar the Australian M1A1 AIM has been equipped with the export armor package.
Wrong, only Australian, Kuwaiti and Iraqi Abrams lack DU armor. Saudis have it.

Attached: DU armor.png (1219x411, 69K)

Even considering the post above yours has said HESH is better out of a rifled gun, heres the argument youre making:
> I have shell A and shell B
> both will destroy house Y to the required effect
> shell B has a bigger explosion and looks cooler in slow motion
> therefore shell A is useless

Simplifies logistics though, having only CHARM and HESH.

To be fair, the Jews have preformed as well as the Americans is aysmetric warfare against ackbars and much better than the Russians.

They also seem to be able to go through Iranian and Russian air defense with total impunity.

so much for the 'monkey model' thing

Kek, muttniks have been absolutely BTFO ITT.

Muttniks have become awfully silent all of a sudden.......

>It wasn't explicitly stated that the Abrams in Saudi service doesn't have DU on a site that anyone can edit therefore they have it
Find me a credible source that states they have something other than the EAP.
You somehow missed the point of what I was saying twice in a row, nice. This is my actual argument
>Shells A and B are the most important for what a tanks needs to do
>Using Shell C necessitates that A and B perform worse due to using a rifled gun
>Therefore it would be best to switch away from C and use something else for its job which performs just as good

>rebels
Those "rebels" mostly are remains of Yemen army who didn't support puppet President putted to work by Saudi's. That's why they know how to use all variety of weapon from ATGMs to tactical ballistic missiles.

Saudi’s have the same non DU armor package that other Arab countries have.

> shells A and B are best what what tank A does
> Tank B has different gun and hence uses shells C and D to the same effect and actually better than shell A out of the same gun

The only round that performs better out of a rifled gun is HESH, HEAT and APFSDS-the two most important rounds-perform significantly worse. HESH is mostly obsolete these days due to improvements in armor technology and development of new rounds.

>Find me a credible source that states they have something other than the EAP.
nextbigfuture.com/2016/06/us-army-retrofit-upgrading-all-abrams.html foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/houthi-rebels-destroy-m1-abrams-tanks-with-basic-irania-1726478735

Nah.

Oh my gawd! I cant stop laughing!

Attached: gotham-1x16-jerome-joker.jpg (475x320, 13K)

Your first article is primarily about the SEP v.3 and includes text copied from wikipedia. The second source also doesn't state that the Saudis have DU-only that their variant is broadly similar to the original SEP.

Rifled guns can fire fin stabalized HEAT just fine, the L30’s faults lie elsewhere.

No one but the US uses DU armor in their Abrams, Sweden and Australia were offered but declined because muh radiation.

>these proofs are not proving anything!!!!
On par with actual vatniks, pathetic.

>By now the entire Saudi Abrams force, equaling about 440 units, are thought to have been upgraded to M1A2 standard. Further upgrades to the M1A2S configuration, similar to the American SEP (system enhancement package), which includes enhanced depleted uranium armor and updated displays and optics, continue to this day, although it is unclear how much of Saudi’s Abrams fleet have been brought up to this elite standard.

>Further upgrades to the M1A2S configuration, similar to the American SEP (system enhancement package), which includes enhanced depleted uranium armor and updated displays and optics
Learn to read, idiot. It says that the A2S and SEP are similar, and then discribes the upgrades in the SEP. This doesn't state that the Saudi Abrams has DU-only that the SEP does.

Read your post again and think about what you said

>doesn't understand how commas work
>"Learn to read, idiot."
As I said you're on par with vatniks. Well, actually no, since the Russian education system is better than the American one. Which means you're like an illiterate vatnik.

>Further upgrades to the M1A2S configuration, which includes enhanced depleted uranium armor and updated displays and optics, continue to this day, although it is unclear how much of Saudi’s Abrams fleet have been brought up to this elite standard.
>similar to the American SEP (system enhancement package)

Israelis vs Soviet tech, even with Soviet pilots or now Russian air defense is Syria is so utterly embarrassing.

I can't tell if the Jews are exceptional pilots, lucky, or Middle East operations have just been this incompetent.

Attached: 1520987100813m.jpg (588x1024, 127K)

>Further upgrades to the M1A2S configuration, similar to the American SEP (system enhancement package), which includes enhanced depleted uranium armor and updated displays and optics, continue to this day
The author is CLEARLY taking about the SEP here. He is stating that the S is similar to the SEP. Either you have a poor comprehension of English or you're baiting me. Probably option 2.