Jow Forums related video game factions?

Would the Peggies from Far Cry 5 actually be a effective fighting force? How Would a Peggies vs Resistance fight Pan out in real life? farcry.wikia.com/wiki/Project_at_Eden's_Gate

farcry.wikia.com/wiki/Cult_Pickup_(Far_Cry_5)

farcry.wikia.com/wiki/The_Resistance

farcry.wikia.com/wiki/TC6_M-Duty_Truck_(Farcry_5)

Attached: 27CC4A8D-2EE1-4E8A-BA5E-BD6477B65EF4.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Attached: savage cannibals of the great worm cult.png (720x720, 19K)

But /v/ is the gay version of /tv/

Yes, they seemed to have a decent amount of firepower, manpower, and will to use them. Not to mention working comms, group cohesion, and a clearly defined goal. What was with the magazine sizes on some guns I could swear they had like 10 round magazines in a bunch of guns it made no sense.

THIS TIME ON "COPS"
>Record scratch
ONE MAN
>Footage of Vietcong shooting AKs in Saigon at Americans while Bob Marley music plays narrating their M16s jamming
GET SELECTED FOR
>Footage of SS Troops executing Russian civilians with M1921 Thompson submachine guns they took from the British POWs who originally received them through the Lend-Lease war program
THE IMPOSSIBLE
>ISIS execution video with a man fucking a goat loudly heard over the dual Toyota two-ton truck's engines as a Czech diplomat is torn in half Rack style
THE MOST UNTHINKABLE
>Man smacking a ketchup bottle and the lid popping off spraying catsup everything including the camera
EXTRENUOUS MANHUNT EVER THOUGHT TO BE IMPOSSIBLE YET TURNED OUT TO BE POSSIBLE
>Anne Frank's photo shown on the FBI's Most Wanted List next to a black son's dad and an American with a sub 21 BMI
THAT MAN
>Sylvester Stallone jumps out of a helicopter shooting an M60 at orphans in Crimea
IS
>Cat licking its own asshole photobombs a wedding video involving an interracial lesbian couple
JEB BUSH
>Footage of Adolf Hitler giving a speech before thousands of Hitler Youth except Hitler's face is replaced wtih Jeb's and the youths are turtles

To answer OP's question, Boomers from F:NV and Loners from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Worst farcry is terrible

Include me in the screencap

All they have to do is unleash their infinite amount of rocket launchers, chemical brainwashing weapons, attack helicopters and miniguns on major metropolitan areas for sheer chaos.

Its a shame they didnt have tanks too.

Generally video game and movie 'militia' types seem to have access to stupidly ludicrous amounts of 1st world firepower. Like how the hippy survivalist commune in Battlefield Hardline like shitload of tanks and helicopters too.

So far the only militias with abrams tanks are Iraqi Hezbollah and briefly ISIS who lost them to said PMU militias.

No faggot

>Stallone
thank you

I watched most of the execution vids and the one with the Czech diplomat seriously unnerved me, but I don't recall anyone actually fucking a goat. A goat was heard in the vid along with a haji screaming though. And there was only one vehicle used and it wasn't a truck.

>Not enough animals licking butthole
>no doe fucking
>nodoggolickingballshowcouldyouit/10

I'm disappoint user.

Peggies are pretty effective in their universe. But unless people completely forgot that interstates are a thing, the national guard and state police would be on their ass in no time. For fuck sake they even had this douche bag (though his patriotism is a forgiving feature even if part of it is to climb up the ranks) could've called in the national guard. It isn't that fucking hard.

Attached: FC3_cutout_willis.png (256x543, 134K)

Not as realistic as others.

But Skaven. Skaven are Jow Forums as fuck.

Attached: war is hell.jpg (544x497, 160K)

Attached: 1514673939070.png (590x626, 78K)

Too bad. If I can't talk about gun control on the weapons board then you can't talk about vidya.

>Generally video game and movie 'militia' types seem to have access to stupidly ludicrous amounts of 1st world firepower. Like how the hippy survivalist commune in Battlefield Hardline like shitload of tanks and helicopters too.

Did you play Ghost Recon: Wildlands? There's no such thing as an M2 or M60 in that game. Every mounted MG is a fucking Minigun. Pissed me off after a while.

Attached: Alarma.jpg (662x604, 88K)

you gotta remember thou they couldnt call the national guard the sheriffs department had a mole

Skaven are truly the most terrifying faction in WHFB, they literally built a fucking Sputnik while everyone else is using swords.

>mods scrub any gun control threads in minutes
>vidya threads will stay up for hours

Attached: 1491171165606.jpg (694x448, 97K)

>the national guard and state police would be on their ass in no time

>"No one is coming to help you"

Yeah they had that covered by
>Taking a valley that, upon study, only has two road access points and one river access point
>(Both roads were blocked, I never personally checked the river)
>Sheriff's Dept. mole
>Fucking up all outgoing radio traffic
>There is no cell phone service as stated by the Sheriff

I fully admit I had way too much fun with the idea of fighting against a fucking cult uprising, although honestly Jacob fucking ruined the whole thing for me. I don't buy the Gulf War vet-turned-psychological expert concept. If they had thrown all that bullshit out and just made him tough as fuck with the nastiest fighters in the game, I would have enjoyed it more. Instead his Peggies are not much tougher and the 'Judge" wolves are nowhere as scary as made out to be.

Also the Whitetail Militia are a bunch of fucking pussies. To me it felt like the people of Fall's End fought harder than they did.

Attached: 59308ee5e8e80.image.png (1700x956, 2.87M)

the only viable weapon in the game is the sniper variant of the ar with an acog and suppressor, pretending you live in california with the 10 round mags because you need to reload every 3 seconds

>Yes, they seemed to have a decent amount of firepower
While were at it, why the fuck is it with movies, books and games like this, everyone has full-auto toys out the ass? Seriously.

In the case of FC5, I'm glad we're in rural MURRIKA Montana and everyone has a gun, but for fuck's sake everyone and their mom has a fucking select-fire AR at the ready at all times.

I get that it's not hard to modify with the right tools and knowledge, but I don't think everyone would have one within a fucking day. I have a much easier time believing some well-off asshat has an M2 mounted to his not-a-Jeep

The dude literally had a satellite phone that was on the line with the president and they knew that these guys had dirt on the USA that would fuck over big daddy big time.

Also yeah, Jacob's backstory is retarded.

>i had to walk 200 miles so I killed my friend to eat him, even though I could've easily walked 20 miles a day and barely starved in reality, not to mention that the salt in his blood would actually dehydrate me more

Yeah, the story is pretty retarded.

They even released a vietnam themed pack with the predator. No M60. Fucking Future Soldier had a M60.

Everyone did say that the only reason they got the gats is because they essentially steal the from the Peggies.

>a vietnam themed pack with the predator.

That was a Predator-themed pack with guns and clothes specifically taken from the first movie.

Although it may as well be a Vietnam pack, yes.

>The dude literally had a satellite phone that was on the line with the president

I don't remember that part at all.

Attached: e72e1168-9683-4999-a679-06d1d570a5a9.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

After you get the pee tape he literally goes 'sorry bud can't help you even though i promised you, just because chief of staff peace'

>the pee tape
must have missed that, cuz I don't remember it.

Attached: 27660b7f-7c67-4ba2-9275-e9ac3f6627d8.png (1280x720, 1.41M)