Springfield Armory Severs Ties with Dick’s Sporting Goods

DYLStyleBanner_SALogoAndWebsite.jpeg

GENESEO, IL, (05/03/18) – Springfield Armory is severing ties with Dick’s Sporting Goods and its subsidiary, Field & Stream, in response to their hiring a group for anti-Second Amendment lobbying.

This latest action follows Dick’s Sporting Goods’ decision to remove and destroy all modern sporting rifles (MSR) from their inventory. In addition, they have denied Second Amendment rights to Americans under the age of 21. We at Springfield Armory believe that all law abiding American citizens of adult age are guaranteed this sacred right under our Constitution.

It is clear where Dick’s Sporting Goods and its subsidiary, Field & Stream, stand on the Second Amendment, and we want to be clear about our message in response. Their position runs counter to what we stand for as a company. At Springfield Armory, we believe in the right and principles fought for and secured by American patriots and our founding forefathers, without question. We will not accept Dick’s Sporting Goods’ continued attempts to deny Second Amendment freedoms to our fellow Americans.

Attached: 1490557382268.gif (330x260, 1.98M)

>gun company supports Americans buying their wares

Ya don’t say...

Attached: 04A77ED9-BB92-437A-A4B1-D8C4778B85F0.jpg (537x570, 101K)

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-05-03_201440_twitter.com.png (499x588, 217K)

If there's one thing I've learned from liberals, it's that my right to choose (in this case, to own an assault weapon) outweighs the right to life.

>Springfield Cuts Off Dicks.

BASED.

Anyone own an XD or thinking of buying one? Are they any good?

Attached: XDS94045S_12.jpg (1348x1200, 671K)

Anybody else alarmed by this?

This is a GREAT thing, don't get me wrong, but this doesn't feel good for the long term. We're economically balkanizing, as Texas flips blue Texans will leave for redder pastures (same with Florida) and create redder and redder regions that do little trade with blue regions due to boycott signaling. We're like 60% of the way to a secession

>as Texas flips blue

Attached: 1474717326034.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

>HURR DERRR BASED SPICS BRO

"Go after resistors" H O W O R W E L L I A N O F Y O U

>60% of the way to secession
Yeah, we need to get it to 100%

I agree in totality with you but we'll be too old to fight by the time it starts. It feels unfair to kick shit off for our kids to pick up you know?

I guess I feel alarmed/guilty for my future kids.

Where's a slightly unstable, yet well-intentioned fellow with a scoped deer rifle and loads of practice when you need one?

you're never going to have any so i wouldn't worry.

XDs are pretty damn good pistols. I have no idea why they’re not more popular.

Attached: 1478669137026.jpg (393x393, 124K)

Attached: 1h9v7o.jpg (800x419, 39K)

Attached: 1524441225503.jpg (768x820, 185K)

>we'll be too old to fight
You'll be the first to swing, boomer :^)

You know what? They started this shit. There is no guilt on us. We should just make kid militias. Like the B*y Scouts but with guns and no faggots.

I'm 25. If you think it's going off this decade or two prepare for disappointment. We will be remembered as the people who accelerated it and died before it got real. We will be remembered worse than boomers senpai

It's already a purple state. As more tech companies move to Austin/Houston, expect more lefties from California. Simultaneously spics will shit out more and more kids that will inevitably vote for gibs, i.e. left.

The demographics are against you, user.

>Buy them back

ok, sure, 10 times of MSRP and I am sold

And we should be against this why?

I have a XD9 pistol. I am very happy with it! Would recommend.

Oh Springfield and your virtue signaling. Don't think we've forgotten what you've tried to pull before. Not to mention the company itself is a huge misrepresentation of history.