How many of you have power fantasies about shooting black people because you can never beat them in a normal fight?

How many of you have power fantasies about shooting black people because you can never beat them in a normal fight?

Attached: StFelix-Photo-Charlottesville[1].jpg (960x720, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b7ujGsd5i0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, miring those arms and delts. What's the black guy's routine?

3/10

define "normal fight", niggers only attack when its 6v1 to their advantage, and/or they have a gun. You rarely see a nigger fist fighting 1 on 1 without 4 or 5 of his homies jumping in.

Niggers are only tough when it’s five against one or they’re beating up on 105 pound women. Once there’s a fair fight and it looks like they may get their ass kicked they scatter like roaches.

Why would I have a normal fight if I have guns? Tactical superiority > muh tuffness

holy shit we posted pretty much the same post at the EXACT same time

Attached: 1522743399116.png (1024x625, 632K)

high test from his black balls
Yeah looking at the pic I'm certain the white power guy could easily take him down

>normal fight
I'm not sure using a makeshift flamethrower counts as a normal fight.
the fact that this went unpunished is bullshit. The fact that this went unpunished, and niggers actually tried to blame it on the guy who shot back is downright retarded.

Attached: eb0a874a7891a5ee67152d85b39036a9[1].jpg (460x510, 30K)

>Thread Title
>Thread Image

Please unfuck yourself.

Attached: Frustrationarea.jpg (500x659, 108K)

>Thread Title
hmm

>shareblue gave up on infiltrating Jow Forums, therefore OP must be from shareblue

>Samoan

it was expected

>Johnson's father is a black Canadian

Samoan genes still stronger, shocker that he was a strong 15 year old when he was a football player, really got the old noggin joggin

I also have power fantasies about killing other animals like lions, tigers, elephants, hippos, crocodiles when they attack me. animals are dangerous, and theyve been evolving to be dangerous for much, much longer than people.

Attached: 1513963132736.jpg (640x607, 107K)

Just because a black bull took your mom down doesn’t mean niggers are Superman.

What is it with confederates, triangular shades and extremely short haircuts?

Throw a container of gas at him.

>never beat them in a normal fight
>using a small homemade flame thrower

youtu.be/b7ujGsd5i0g

Attached: 1524847626443.jpg (861x564, 78K)

>cheap shades
>inexpensive low maintinance hair style that anyone can do
>edgy political stance
Calling cards of people who lack accomplishment in their lives.

Normal fights are for people who want to lose.

reall niggas out in the streets showing these lil bitches off
that nigga woulda whooped all their asses pussy bitches
wite bois cant compete

man fuck all you white niggas cant be fighting like a real street nigga so you all gotte be carrying around guns because you cant fight like a real man
fuck all you white bitches

Attached: 436643.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>all black people are physically the same
Race doesn’t have that much effect on a persons build. I can hold my own with most people my size that have an average knowledge of fighting.

"Normal fight" is shooting people.

Not really, no.