Does anyone make their own field gear

So I know I can buy pic related online but it's too much money for what it is. Is there any way to get the pattern and make it myself? Or is there a company for custom making this sort of a thing

Attached: Screenshot_20180504-104051_Samsung Internet.jpg (922x2066, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/showroom/rhodesian-camouflage-pattern-fabric.html
fireforceventures.com/store/rhodesian-brushstroke-short-shorts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buy desired pattern
>sew it together
Fucking magical

Where do you get this design

Yeah. Patterns are easy if you sacrifice old clothes. Buy at thrift shop, cut all seems. Disassembly is a good teaching tool, and patterns are trace and cut easy. A cheap sewing machine works for light material, I got a $300 hobby model for half off after C-mas. It'll stitch eight layers of denim over kill unless your planning on making plate carriers and uparmored jackets. I am.
What ever happen to our tactical taylor working on those combat shirts, thought we were going to get some Jow Forums sewing circle action. Great design planning on something similar but with slash resistant kevlar welding sleaves. Im no expert but enjoy diy.

Attached: 20180504_095712.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

The Internet.

Has anyone bought the Rhodie stuff from this leaf website? I found them today but I can't seem to find any reviews on the stuff

Attached: ZANU.png (597x398, 67K)

Ok so tear apart some shorty shorts and trace them for the shapes. But can I get the camo printed or does someone else camo fabric by the yard online?

Google tells me there's some for cheapish right here, but it's chinkshit so take the quality of that with a grain of salt
alibaba.com/showroom/rhodesian-camouflage-pattern-fabric.html

Other than that, you could see if someone could custom make it, but I wouldn't know the first thing about how you could go about it, sorry
Your best bet might just be the leaf surplus site, $60 CAD is $45ish USD which isn't terrible for shorts I suppose

Attached: rivercross_scouts.jpg (370x465, 148K)

The waist line would be a bitch without a proper machine and/or patience. You can cheat with a wide hem with elastic band fed through. That should be a pretty simple pattern. Look into how diamond crotch gussets work (wont hurt even in short shorts) and perhaps an internal swim suit style mesh bannana hammock. Go commando but keep ticks off yer nuts.

I bought an old machine a few days ago, slowly learning. I plan on picking up the Jow Forums related shit once I actually know what I'm doing

Start with shit matierial. Old bed sheets, fat lady shirts etc. Thrift shop/dumpster dive practice shit. Try tequniqes in smaller sizes just to get the hang of shaped stiches and patterns. Good luck!

Where's the link?

Why do half of the faggots on here do this?

Fuck every single one of you.

>google
>"rhodesian shorts"
It's really not that hard you lazy fuck, don't be a little piss baby because you couldn't type 15 letters into Google and press enter
fireforceventures.com/store/rhodesian-brushstroke-short-shorts

That's a minimum order of $500. You guys wanna make a pool?

Exactly what I'm doing user
Taking time due to work and stuff

Fireforce is pretty great. Thier shipping is killer but I've bought 500 bucks worth of stuff from them and they've been great to me.

Thanks for spoonfeeding yet another retard.

It's abuse not to feed your retarded children, yes they're disabled and worthless and a burden on society but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do
Are you in the US or Canuckistan?

Leafistan.

Good to know, they seem to be the only people capable of fulfilling my autistic Bush War LARPing wet dreams

Fuck off rhoddiecunt/memecunt scammerprises

>t. butthurt terr