Here's your gun, bro

Here's your gun, bro.

Attached: Young_OnesLeeEnfieldMaverick15.jpg (1280x538, 125K)

K.

Ah, the "Fuck your shoulder special". My favorite

?

Would it be legal to somehow attach a Mossberg shockwave onto a 20 inch AR upper? I mean, that would make a 14 inch firearm with a buttstock, but at the same time, it has a 20 inch barrel right on top of it

It'd have a stock. So yes

That depends. If you add a stock to a shotgun with a barrel under 18 inches it is in the eyes of the law a SBS.
You could, i think, add a underbarrel shockwave to a AR pistol with a brace.

wouldnt that make it a smooth bored handgun?

I think it would still be a "firearm" as it would still be over 26 inches and not designed to be shot from the shoulder.

>smooth bored handgun?
No such thing. If it has a smooth bore its a shotgun.

Attached: 9873cPi.jpg (374x503, 35K)

Full power bolt action rifle coupled with a 12 gauge shotgun sounds like a meat tenderizer

It would weigh more than a regular enfield with the shotgun underneath dampening the already tame .303. And 12ga is rather lackluster as well.

It's only a shotgun if it has a stock though

Well I'm a petite little bitch boy and 12ga really gives me a pounding, I do not like this idea

>12ga is rather lackluster
nogunz?
or never shot anything more than 7/8oz low-brass?

You can't honestly tell me you've let regular 2 3/4 12ga rock you?

I like this design better

Attached: 1452780538586.jpg (604x276, 95K)

Attached: 2377.jpg (1800x295, 47K)

What other things can you attach a shotgun to?

Be specific and show your work

Im actually registering my shockwave as an SBS so I can put it as a masterkey on my m16a2 clone. Im counting the length from the stock to the mossbergs barrel.
Just waiting on the stamp to get back

Begone nogunz

Someone ask the ATF again, I want another poor quality image of their pants on head retarded response to hold against them in the future

Add a paintball hopper and it'll be a Jow Forumslassik.

that's quite an assumption you make, suck my dick.