Air guns

any reason to get one?

Attached: cvw1k77np_6_2.jpg (683x1024, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4134694.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll shoot your eye out

better spend your money on an air guitar

hah

Economic perforation of tin cans, paper targets and small pests. It's also useful where youneed to shoot something but for legal or safety reasons it's impractical to use a firearm, even if it's .22lr.

plinking
teaching beginners

Very quiet, very cheap to shoot (and generally buy as well), very little to no regulation.

You can buy a Gamo Whisper with no tax stamp and quietly kill all of the geese in the cookie cutter suburb hell that you live in.

yeah, you can have a nice time with one in your yard instead of using the time investment and expense of visiting a range to justify that you've stayed inside since March

everybody needs airgun. 1322 crossman is my favorite

Fun?

Living in the UK

Isn't there a huge modding community surrounding crosmans?

This this this
Squirrel genocide all day

Removal of Fraggles and gnomes. Purify gardens from the groundlings.

Attached: redfraggle12.jpg (336x240, 46K)

yeah it's unreal. haven't gotten into it yet, but there's barrels with different twists and forged brass reveiecers and i have no idea what I'm talking about but the gun costs less than ammo for a range trip

sounds fun, might mod me a fancy plinker with a friend.

that's like discovering there's a huge community for modding Nerf Mavericks

there iiiiiiiis?

Got a basement? Is it long? Get lead free pellets, Trap & have your own private range!

They're fun

This.
Airguns can be very useful around a tight neighbourhood. Pellets are stupid cheap and a quality airgun isn't too expensive (while waliking well into .22LR rifles territory).
I recently got a house with a nice garden but neighbours so I plan to buy one if I may need some plinking and pest elimination, as even my .22LRs may be troubling to use carefree. Pic related.

Outside of that is far outclassed by even the lowest .22LR ammo you can use.

Attached: Weihrauch_HW_50_S.jpg (1200x722, 593K)

Dieseling

Because critters. Critters everywhere

Attached: 20180405_190052.jpg (3264x1836, 3.04M)

Air pistols are great

Attached: 20180302_001528.jpg (3264x1836, 3.13M)

Nope

Spring rifles too

Attached: 20171029_145656.jpg (2448x1377, 1.08M)

Yeah I Got A Red Ryder

What air pistol should I get?

I'd like a CO2 operated one.

Crossman 2240 if you like modding
Crossman e9a if you don't

Both will kill stuff good

>Crossman e9a

Where do I get one?

Where do you live?

Florida

Will be easy to find one then. These were USA made. They are discontinued but they will be on your local classifieds/ebay etc. Get the .20 cal

You take the piss, but even in the uk there is no barrier to buying one if your over 18.

The perfect way to get into shooting sports/hunting.

I used mine growing up, on land that was not suitable for any firearm due to houses nearby, and had a great time plinking and shooting rabbits. Now I have shotguns.

Olympic style 10m airguns are the quickest and cheapest way to achieving proper shooting fundamentals. For a 10L bottle of 300bar air (3 EUR at my local scuba shop) and less than a cent per pellet you can keep on shooting for ages at a locally competitive level.

I can't eradicate squirrels and rabbits in my back yard with a Nerf. The crosman 1377 I modded with glee takes em out without the neighbors being any the wiser.

Since this is apparently the airgun thread: is there any good (budget friendly) alternative to a Hammerli 900 Combo if you don't want a break barrel?

Unless you're in Scot;and where they require a license because some wanker shot a kid in the street.
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4134694.stm

>no barrier

>can't buy rifle over 12fpe without fac
>can't buy pistol over 6fpe, full stop

>no barrier