Why do all the autists hate on magpul? Just got pic related for my ar, and for the price it seems very legit...

Why do all the autists hate on magpul? Just got pic related for my ar, and for the price it seems very legit? I'm not understanding the hatred, considering ordering a bunch of furniture from them, anyone have experience with it?

Attached: Magpul.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Oh looks its another "why does x hate the y" thread with a google image.

The CTR stock is on my ar right now and i enjoy it. Light years above the generic m4 stock. It does rattles when completely collapsed even with the lock engaged so switched out my buffer to a BCM with the same results but at the first extension hole thing and out it doesn't rattle any more. Any magpul pistol grip is good and their AFG is also nice and fairly sleek. Iron sights are debatable since I prefer troy industries. But you'll be good to go with the furniture

It's like how /out/ hates bear grylls les stroud, cody whatever and other actual good outdoorsman, and actual good outdoors products.

Jow Forums hates glock and springfield for being cheap, and shills for makarov. WHy the fuck am I still here

The rifle i'm buying already has the MBUS rear, i'm thinking about getting the SL pistol grip, and the SL handguard with a VFG, I know people hate on vfg's but my wrists are pretty fucked up and its the most comfortable for me.... Thanks for your input man.

I absolutely love my glock 20. I have an XD9 that I would trade for a glock any day of the week.

Your welcome my dude. Heres the big thing though and the questions you need to ask yourself. Do you like It? Enjoy shooting It? And can you shoot well with it? That's all that matters desu. I used to stress about how mine looked then realized I shoot it great and it's damn reliable and I (keyword is "I") so I could really care less what anyone thinks about it!

I'm pretty much on that boat too, but its my first AR, so i'm looking for advice from people that have experience. All I seem to find here are over-opinionated assholes though so I'm trying to sift through all of the bullshit to find the sage wisdom. Most of their shit looks pretty good to me so I hope it performs well. Just looking for some confirmation!

Thanks again.

>Why do all the autists hate on magpul?
They're contrarians. Magpul was he tighest shit when it was new on the market. Now it's "too" popular.

Nobody hates Magpul. Their upper tier stuff is pretty good and their lower tier stuff is generally accepted as better than A2 furniture. The problem is it's everywhere and retarded middle age men with large guts think it's some sort of operator tier shit on their DPMS Oracle garbage.

we just had a "why does everyone hate magpul?" thread like 2 days ago. nobody hates them, except maybe /arg/ because they're fags.

Only noguns and contrarians hate magpul.

They seem alright to me. Most of my furniture for my first build will probably end up being Magpul because they're a good price, seem high quality, and I like how most of them look.
I just picked up some MBUS gen 2s since they were cheap. Even if I end up not liking them and replacing them, they're still a functional extra and they were only like $50.

Honestly this... The magpul stuff I still use is just the 10 round magazine and the k2+ grip...

im guessing its mainly just the purests, the fudds and some of the gucci fags, all for their own reasons

Who hates magpul? I bought all magpul furniture because the price was right, I didn't want a rail and it all matches.

>Glock 20
Best Glock, and only Glock get that Cyberpunk AESTHETIC.

nobody hates them, fuck off OP

sage

Fudd here.
Please don't associate us in any way with /arg/.
We don't like fagpul on classic wood-furnished firearms because it deters from their original intent/look/design.
/arg/ shits on them because they're common and affordable and their special snowflake build has become a standard.

/ARG/ is utter fucking cancer and should be avoided at all cost. They're dumb faggots that don't shoot their guns, and buy expensive shit just so they can take pictures of it and feel superior to everyone else. Everybody uses magpul, so naturally it gets in the way of that goal.

Friends don't let friends go on /arg/.

Attached: bobby.png (615x380, 33K)

I troll /arg/ constantly.
And others join in (I swear it looks like I'm samefagging- but apparently enough people lurk and when shtf they unleash).
Its especially fun to nail them when they make it obvious they're clueless on simple shit like tuning an AR so it doesn't beat the piss out of the brass deflector.

I wish this weren't true.
I think there are a few guys on that general that have legit good advice and aren't larping autists, but their voice gets drowned out by the others who insist on bullying each other over who's got more gucci or stolen valor.