Home Defense

Let's have a good old shitflinging thread, Jow Forums. What is the best home defense weapon and why are the other ones shit?

Attached: robber.jpg (716x466, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTNXtd1Ek5M?t=136
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Caltrops

Shotgun with buckshot
Because why make one hole with one trigger pull when you could make 9 holes with one pull?

Be homeless.

>not using #8 birdshot

and here we...go!

because those 9 holes have the potential to do jack shit if they don't hit anything vital, also shotguns are shit for follow-up shots. imo you're better off with a pistol carbine.

>He doesn't use a siamese gilboa snake firing duplex rounds set to 3 round burst for 24 holes in his target.

Automated 50 BMG machine gun turrets.

taping tannerite to every entry way of your home.

Glock 19, and I'll give you 5 reasons why:

1. It's small enough that women and children can use it if need be, yet serviceable in size and capacity.
2. Long track record of reliability and durability
3. A handgun can be wielded with one hand, while you're calling 911, carrying a child, or using your non dominant hand for open handed defense.
4. It won't blow your ear drums out if fired indoors without ear protection.
5. It can be kept very close to your body while clearing rooms and is therefore superior in retention.

FNS-45.
>.45 ACP
>double stack
>silenced
>full size
WHat's not to love?

>shotguns are shit for follow-up shots

dumbfuck learn to shoot

what kind of safe should i get for my guns. im currently using the pile method of gun storage and i want something more secure
champion t model for $670
Liberty Safe Centurion for $629

Bars on your windows. Like seriously, that shit can even look really nice.

This with a welders mask.
The intruder is the government, right?

Attached: pizza mag.jpg (641x262, 68K)

Something big and heavy that locks. Remember, if you can pick it up so can a robber. They're not gonna spend time picking a lock. They're in for a smash and grab.

I have home made rock salt rounds for my first shot, followed up with buckshot. Rock salt digs under the skin and burns like hell. If an intruder doesn't get the hint somehow I'll follow it up with the 9 hole special

>Be me
>Call for dog
>No answer
>It is time
>Go inna "Bunker"
>Really just a side room with windows and a chimney
>ATF throws in flash grenade
>Lowers pic related's visor
>No affect
>ATF attempts window entry
>Ply wood with nails and floor board remove stops that
>One crawls down chimny
>Ashy barbed wire stops that
>Ground attack in progress
>Soviet Pizza Mag says hello
>escape like Anne frank through floor boards

Attached: manly.jpg (780x780, 1.35M)

I live in a 2 story townhouse directly connected to two other townhouses. So for me, personally, a 9mm handgun with a flashlight and a 15+ capacity is ideal.

What if they dig a tunnel under your house?

Bees

Blocks your path: youtu.be/mTNXtd1Ek5M?t=136

NOT THE BEES

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Underrated