CMP

Will they ever sell surplus m14's, m16's, beretta m9's, AN94's

Attached: 11930899_1118744204820471_2249459758218237294_o-920x613.jpg (920x613, 138K)

No, no, maybe, fuck no

50 years from now if the good guys win the civil war

Never ever
We are at the end of modern military surplus firearms being sold to us lowly plebeians.

They used to sell M14 kits awhile back, they may eventually get M9s but it'll be like 50 years.
They will never sell machine guns to the public

we payed for these guns with our tax dollars they should be free.

Attached: give-me-that-for-free-25941999.png (500x522, 89K)

>AN94
Kek

>they may eventually get M9s but it'll be like 50 years.
their all worn the hell out now, there wont be anything left in 50!

>an94
>cmp

Attached: 1522554782237.gif (466x350, 1.48M)

if we get in good with the russians they could offer semi auto PKM's.

Pretty sure we will just take them during the civil war. There will be nothing left to sell.

What on gods green fucking earth makes you think there is a "surplus" of any kind if AB94s? Until recently, there was only one line making them which were strictly factory deactivations.

>Until recently, there was only one line making them which were strictly factory deactivations.

who is responsible for this crime

Attached: 1524858046985.jpg (1152x540, 140K)

I knew Ian was a cuck.

cmp wont be selling garands much longer, let alone anything else.

Serious question, why would you want a surplus M9 when you can get a brand new one for $500?

No/only parts kits, not full rifles/yes, unless a Democrat wins an election sometime and has them all shredded/no.

You wouldn't. I've bought lightly used Police Special's for 250 dollars. Aside from the finish being parkerized they're essentially the same gun. Would never buy a surplus M9. They're nearly all completely worn out.

The CMP sells whatever firearms it's permitted to take in as hand-me-downs from the military and only so long as they're civilian legal.

This basically means M1 Garands and Carbines because they're semi-automatic and not select-fire. Sure, there are registered machine guns but the registry has been closed since 86 and the people that give the OK to surplus gear out have to deal with politicians who are already not 100% keen on the CMP existing and would realistically never sign off on a carve-out to exempt them from that law.

So M14s and M16s, no. We'll never see those. They're going to be passed around as military aid to various allies until they are completely worn out, destroyed, or best case scenario cut up into parts kits and sold to commercial importers (not the CMP).
For instance some M14s came back as parts kits via Israel and were built into M1As, but the CMP wasn't involved with that. We also got a ton of M16A1 parts kits from Thailand or Laos or somewhere a few years ago, but they came and went pretty fast.

The CMP also tends to get surplus US military hardware. A lot of the M1s were given as war aid to various allied countries towards the end/after WW2 and were used for a while, stored a little longer and then returned. For this reason the CMP will not be importing AN94s, not only are they rare and full-auto but they aren't US Gov't property in any sense.

As for M9s, that might happen. They were recently authorized to sell 1911s that were destined for the shredder so the same could happen with M9s eventually.

>the govt giving the goyim modern-ish military weapons
Come on.

Im assuming, you know, Izhmash

How was that? I hear mostly good reviews of the ones coming from classic, but there are enough that make me think some are over graded significantly.

>AN94
>full auto, super rare, russian military only rifle
wat

M9's I think are on their way into the surplus market. there are already 92s's coming from surp distributors, and I'd think M16 kits/semi auto only rifles would be coming out once somehow the AR 15 as a platform is fully phased out from military service (which seems at least a solid 30 years away). maybe M14's might be on their way out sooner because even as DMR builds they seem to be getting slowly phased out from service.

>an94
>surplus
Laffin m8, though the M9 is a possibility.
Izhmash, and they were deemed unnecessary to produce further for a variety of reasons, most of which being the cost.

>AN94
Huh?

Why the fuck would anyone actually WANT a DoD surplus m9? The ones I've seen in service are pretty much in the white with buttfucked internals from years of abuse.

M14s and M16s, no. MAYBE parts kits if we are lucky, but even that is doubtful. Depending on how things go with the 1911 sales, M9s might happen. Then again, the M9s are beat to hell and will probably be overpriced.

AN-94 was never built in high numbers and not even American.

>We also got a ton of M16A1 parts kits from Thailand or Laos or somewhere a few years ago, but they came and went pretty fast
>mfw got one of those and slapped a 1:12 pencil barrel and a NDS lower on it.

Attached: 1525350533922.jpg (477x502, 94K)

>Will they ever sell surplus m14's, m16's, beretta m9's, AN94's
Nope.
The early lot numbers will be kept(purchased) by high ranking members. Other lower numbered items will be auctioned in lots first for the largest value. Everything else will be used at Appleseeds til they fall further apart. Oh and don't forget the low item single auctions.

I'm 98% sure you're the only one posting this gif. Same filename every time. Stop trying to meme it into existence.

I think the old m16s go to captain crunch unfortunately or just sold off to foreign nations.