Yay or nay?

yay or nay?

Attached: 10152300.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Pretty sure it's repackaged other stuff. I think their steel is either tula or wolf, and their brass is PPU.
Go for it if the price is good.

Nay. In years past .380 had a concealability argument going for it. These days you can find 9mm pocket guns of similar size and capacity to .380 offerings. Being that the 9 is cheaper, more available, and more powerful for me the .380 is a no.

>advertising your ammunition with a pretty "meh" group high and to the right as well as a flyer

but the 9mm guns more expensive

.38 super

I shoot their 9x18 Mak ammo through my P64 and have no feeding or extracting problems. But I'm also still working on my own pistol accuracy so the jury is still out on the ammo's effect on that.

I like the little pouches their bricks come in and ppu is decent brass. Monarch is pretty toptier for budget ammo.

Dosnt make the gun better

This, those pouches are great for shotgun shells and mags and they sit fine with a leather belt.

The ammo itself is always good, the 380 is fine in my 42 and the 308, 9mm, and 556 has never given me any problems. Monarch is my go to outside funtime ammo.

at least they're honest about it

I cut a little block of styrofoam to fit down tight into the pouch and cut holes for shotshells into it. It holds 16 shells oriented vertically on the inside. I bought a bunch of plastic shotshell belt clips and super glued them to the molle straps for an additonal 10. That little pouch holds an entire box of shells in ready to grab position. Alternatively, a shotshell box fits inside perfectly if you dont mind them just being loose.

>similar size
wrong
some of us pocket carry

The ammo actually preformed pretty well, the upper group has high precision but low accuracy, so it's the shooter.

>high precision but low accuracy
this is why gang bangers always shoot every baby within a half mile radius lol

Huh that's pretty smart, usually I just dump the box into the pouch

I hear that .380 ammo is great for guns that shoot 9x17mm.

Have shot a little over 1000 rounds of this stuff through my cz75b and have had 0 issues.

it's the King Vitamin of ammos.

380 sub double stacks are a lot light than 9mm.

just clean your shit really well
brass expands a lot better than steel, so that polymer stuff can fuck up extraction with defensive rounds.

luckily i'm obsessed with cleaning it. i've only shot it once but i already cleaned it to the point where a rag will stay white if you wipe it.