On my first tour in Afghanistan an RPG rocket flew past by me a couple of inches...

On my first tour in Afghanistan an RPG rocket flew past by me a couple of inches, I still cant forget that screming sound it made, sometimes I have dreams about it.

Anyone else have problems like that?

Attached: 1459647071105.jpg (500x670, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D29pMyWjThM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ya my cousin shot me with an airsoft gun in the back

>stabbed a mexican
>never forget the feeling of the knife puncturing skin
>i think about him alot when im trying to sleep
>i can smell his breath still smelled like Newports and a 40oz

Was it in Reno?

Did you kill Taliban? If so how many? How does it feel?
How is it being in combat for the first time? Did you lose your shit or could you concentrate and all?

kek no that was my older brother ( joke my brother stabbed someone in a bar fight in reno at 19)
it was in west Sacramento when i was 13
mom moved us into the ghetto from the country

I was young and i was mentally a child to be honest, first I couldnt understand the danger of bullets flying around, something that you cant even see and shit. Then I grew up quickly after the first ied our convoy ran on

>Anyone else have problems like that?

I don't like to remember the dead.

Yes, I still perfectly recall a blue on blur incident that left two wounded, one dead in Syria. Fucking night engagements are already a nightmare, and now I have nightmares about that shit. Oh well

Attached: IMG_20150310_165436.jpg (2048x1536, 444K)

yep, don'y talk about them though.

quite often. spent years in a bottle. took a lot of work from a truly damn good therapist and patience from one helluva good boy to unfuck myself this far. that boy is really way too good for me. he deserves someone much more stable.

Are you one of them homosexuals I hear about or are you a woman?

The one thing I learned is that RPGs are not as slow as depicted in movies. The only way to determine where they came from was a faint directional smoke pattern after point of impact.

Those fuckers are frightening. Though one truck in a sister company took four RPGs in one shitshow, not one detonated. Some safety mechanism or such apparently.

Attached: honk honk does nothing.jpg (1632x1232, 358K)

Maybe the pin was still in the warhead. I've seen the things literally bounce off trucks because of that

Attached: IMG_20150306_090816.jpg (1536x2048, 725K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D29pMyWjThM
sweet dreams bitch boy

As much as I heard, never knew which model of RPG had that safety mechanism.

Yeah; it's your subconscious mind trying to create a logical train of events to explain what occurred. This will continue until it becomes a none issue, may take awhile but it does go away

ypg?

Topkek fpbp

I think it might be his dog.

The trains whistling is a constant reminder of the man I shot in Reno

this, sorta.

i truly believe people just dont function very well against chaos.
its a shame... we figured out so much and yet our minds are still just as vulnerable since hunter gatherer times.