Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread : Lets start with a question from OP
Where the fuck can I find a decent lever action in .357 for less than 900$?

Attached: igjgg.jpg (1000x718, 86K)

At what point does a block of aluminum become a prohibited device?

Attached: downloadAR.jpg (616x364, 38K)

Attached: 20171215_203708.jpg (4032x3024, 3.87M)

I should have bought one of these desu I will regret it forever since they're about to be kill.

I know that feel. Itll probably be reclassified if we get sheer but owning one at this point is such a headache it seems.

Owners won't be even able to bring them to the range.

Doesnt the grandfather clause in the new bill allow all soon to be Prohibs basically get treated like Rs .

No.

Attached: C-71.jpg (1852x2780, 1.16M)

Rip all my buddies with 858s I told them to buy CSA but nooooo

>when you wanna crack some bad ones with the lads but you also don't wanna get black bagged
sux

Attached: 1492386483528.gif (200x142, 782K)

As if the CSAs will be safe... They'll come for them next. And everything else. It's a shit sandwich and everyone is going to have to take a bite.

This new bill literally kills my buddies collection. All he's bought so far is vz858s and Pe90s . He has 1 sks and 1 Enfield. he's so fucking livid .

CSA is made woth new parts that cant be converted AND have thicker interwalls which dont allow some parts from the CZVz to fit in to allow conversion. Its objectively safe for awhile.

He also has the option of, you know, not registering them. Just has to be a bit sneaky when using them.

I thought the RCMP were getting handed a carte blanche to classify firearms?
What's stopping them from getting their greasy horse fucking fingers on a notepad and just writing off everything that's semi automatic as being prohibited? Or calling the CSA SA.58s as a "variant" of the newly prohibited CZ858?

Register NOTHING.
Give them NOTHING.

REEEEE SHEER NOW

Nothing.

I doubt hes bringing anything. For the long weekend I heard hes going out boating with somefriends...

Then we're fucked. We're all collectively fucked.

I know this guy mike from canmore i think he said hed buy any non restricted i have for a good price, you guys want his contact info?

Oh I know Mike! great guy! Buys everything for crazy high prices!

Public backlash. If they fuck up big time, then the Conservatives would have cause clean house if they win the election which is more likely day by day.

Unless Trudeau wins a 2nd term then look the fuck out. Then you might as well move to Alaska

Anyone know if the Torys have brought up the petition in parliament yet ?

Would it be legal to build a homemade NR firearm, provided you have a PAL and it is only for personal use?

As soon as you think about milling out a prohibit.

Yes, but if it is semi-automatic, you'll need to submit the design to the CFP for classification (to make sure it's not easily convertible to FA), unless it's an existing design (Say a 10/22).

You'll never take me alive.

Attached: 1510857230609.png (256x256, 123K)

What if this whole giving the RCMP the power to choose which guns are prohibited, r or nr backfires on the liberals and they de-prohibit everything?

Attached: 1488260967654.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Would be funny as shit but I wouldn't bet money on it. Or maybe I would, I'd be set for life (and all the new guns) if I won.

Attached: 1525216112627.jpg (478x478, 60K)

I just want FNgoodness...be it a fal fnc...Mk17...

Literally nothing.

I just want the RCMP to not completely bend us over and fuck us if (when) this shit bill passes

You're dreaming, user. The RCMP had a hit list out for what guns they wanted gone, and the last one anyone saw was from 2011. You can bet your ass it's been expanded.

They won't "ban" anything though. That's what their shiny new 12.9 prohib category is for. Read C71 closely, 12.9 is going to be empty upon creation. They buried this fact in between the SA and VZ sections (which will 12.14 and 12.11, respectively). Now they never have to ban stuff, they'll simply throw anything they dislike into the new category, and grandfather it. No public statements, no council to meddle, no big scary ban to rile up normies, no nothing

This also allows the LPC will divest themselves of the political and public responsibility for the shadow-bans. "We didn't do it, the RCMP did!".

Any of y'all watch this? Pretty good.

Attached: hy.jpg (1223x461, 65K)

>You're dreaming, user.
Oh I know. Shit is about to hit the fan. I genuinely feel sick over this.

Crazy fudd in Cabela's started ranting about how the SKS is going to get banned, how Barnaul ammo is banned and that I should just get something real fucking nato. Is it Just me or is Cabella's the fucking twilight zone of gun stores.

>Crazy fudd in Cabela's started ranting about how the SKS is going to get banned
Have you been paying attention? Nothing crazy about it. Import bans on Russian shit means no Russian ammo.

Passed my PAL course today.
Now to fill out the paper work and play the waiting game.

>What's stopping them from getting their greasy horse fucking fingers on a notepad and just writing off everything that's semi automatic as being prohibited
You and your rifle.

Attached: 1495215031682.jpg (404x270, 32K)

>Shall we try argument? Sir, we have been trying that for the last ten years. Have we anything new to offer upon the subject? Nothing. We have held the subject up in every light of which it is capable; but it has been all in vain. Shall we resort to entreaty and humble supplication? What terms shall we find which have not been already exhausted? Let us not, I beseech you, sir, deceive ourselves. Sir, we have done everything that could be done, to avert the storm which is now coming on. We have petitioned; we have remonstrated; we have supplicated; we have prostrated ourselves before the throne, and have implored its interposition to arrest the tyrannical hands of the ministry and Parliament. Our petitions have been slighted; our remonstrances have produced additional violence and insult; our supplications have been disregarded; and we have been spurned, with contempt, from the foot of the throne. In vain, after these things, may we indulge the fond hope of peace and reconciliation. There is no longer any room for hope. If we wish to be free if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained, we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of Hosts is all that is left us!

>They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance, by lying supinely on our backs, and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Attached: 150323_HenrySpeech.jpg (1250x650, 782K)

Cucks

No we arent

Compelling and well thought out posts, 10/10, Moleman does it again

Dont you have to be name dropped again ?

Nobody is gonna do shit tho

Attached: 1509050264990.png (599x880, 718K)

Do you think I'll be able to enjoy the SKS I just ordered for at least a few months?

Attached: 1495867138123.jpg (300x360, 36K)

Did you not take the RPAL course?

No. I might do it later this year or next year

The way things are going you should probably do it sooner rather than later.

W-why? What's going on?

C71 is what's going on. Long gun registry 2.0, RCMP given free reign to classify firearms as they please. We are entering UK tier at terminal velocity.

>not doing your Pal and Rpal at the same time

Attached: 5E5248AE2070CE4CD7BCEF89666CCA259C085B4D[1].jpg (1024x576, 121K)

It wasn't offered by the range I took my course at

Attached: 1492671793405.png (591x716, 322K)

I don't expect them to. Life is still good in Canada, so not too many would risk everything for the sake of an ideal. Things have to get worse for that.

However, if the amount of hardline ideologues reaches a critical mass, things could happen even without the general population being on board.

Australia + UK = the future of this country unless people get off their ass and vote next election.

It's cheaper to file both at the same time than separately.

Good shit man. Last call i had with them they said it takes 4-5 weeks for them to even look at an app

Wrong, Australia with Swedish style immigration policies and eventual rape epidemics

lol brainlet.

Attached: that's that.jpg (695x311, 19K)

CF Here, I was deployed at around the time they filled the B-Roll apparently.

It is the only movie I walked out the of theatre on, I found it abysmally bad.

Anyone here own an XCRM ? Im debating on dropping dosh on it. Curious to know what people think about it.

Unless you're rich, don't. Too many problems for a 3k rifle.

Attached: your-resistance-only-makes-my-penis-harder.jpg (640x480, 35K)

BCL102 it is.

Who else is panic buying NRs? Or am i just an autistic fuck?

If youre gonna panic buy , buy any chink or slav shit. Ill bet my ass that almost all domestic product will stay safe

Pretty sure those were smoothed out years ago

Check the robinson armament forums.

I didn't think Alex would have let anyone post anything negative about his gun on their forum

Oh shit.

If you look, you'll see shit like
>so I just got my 3rd XCR and it's the best gun ever!
>but this basic function doesn't work!
>gun is still amazing though!
People have to sandwich their complaints with compliments to be able to post them.

At my local cabelas , young guy (26) told me that the newer gen 3s run flawlessly. He bought a gen1 when they first came out and told me to NEVER buy the gen 1 or 2

Sad. I really like the design of the XCR and everything about it has always been appealing to me, but they can't fix their shit.

Well that's good, I guess. I'd rather spend the money on a BCL102 or an SLR receiver set though.

Guy trying to sell you an expensive gun says it's perfect, big surprise

Ehhh, He still said it was over priced. Recommended taking a m305 since Im a new gun.

May as well, they're generally a good value for the price paid.

>M305
Not a great option for precision shooting, but as a general battle rifle they're not bad, as long as you like to tinker (Check out the stickies in the Battle Rifle section on CGN).

Whatever happened to CTG?

Probably got promoted for arresting some regular Joes for made up firearm charges and doesn't have to honeypot anymore.

Too busy plowing his fuccboi molefag to post

Probably finally started HRT

Attached: 1498750139892.jpg (574x580, 104K)

Jej

he's still here frequently

Need some opinions on what firearm to buy next. I own an SKS and a Mk3 enfield, and I want something that I can scope and use for longer range target shooting (200m-300m).
I'm thinking of either getting a CZ527 (7.62x39) or a CZ455 (.22lr). Would good quality .22lr be useless at 200m? I don't really need a powerful cartridge considering I'm only target shooting, but it'd be a waste if 22lr is no good at longer ranges.

Full disclosure, I've never shot a .22lr rifle

Shooting a .22 at 300 yards is like shooting a .308 at 1000. A .223 might be a better option for medium-range plinking.

Actually, now that I think about it, a .17 HMR could be fun if you really want a rimfire. There's also the newer .17 WSM which would still be going 1680 fps at 300 yards with a ~16 inch drop (if zeroed at 100).

REEEEEE WHY DONT GUN STORES LEAVE SOLD ITEMS ON THE RACK. I HAD THE FUDD TRY AND SELL ME 3 ALREADY SOLD RIFLES. EVERY.FUCKING.TIME. HE WENT TO RING IT UP "Oh oops this should be in the vault its sold" GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

why do gun stores leave sold items on the rack.

Sorry for the spastic rage.

Get a .22 IMO since you don't have one. They're fun. If you really want to reach out further, I would say no point in getting another 7.62x39 rifle.

Sometimes you just have to let it out, user... buying guns can be an exercise in frustration at times.

Attached: 142436.gif (300x226, 1.3M)

I'm also looking at getting an XCR M, how can I tell which gen it is?

Attached: 1524485297542.jpg (512x384, 49K)

user stop being a fag. Use google. Check the robinson arms forums. Use your own fucking brain you waste of space

Only 20% of long guns were registered last time, follow suit and don't register your shit again

Do I need to print my ID photo on photo paper, or will regular paper work fine?

That still doesn't mean we're less fucked if they start reclassifying common firearms into the prohibited category, you can either register and be a cuck or risk bigger legal issues further down the road