ITT stuff that bugs you about gun owners

I hate it when people call reloaded rifle rounds handloads. It's wrong and they should know better, like people who call magazines "clips."
What about gun culture pisses you off Jow Forums?

Attached: 50 round clip.jpg (2448x3264, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handloading
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>friend buys an AR with a few customizations
>"I made this."

Attached: 1381368995512.gif (352x288, 2.02M)

But they're called handloads you idiot. They're called that because you reload them by hand.

>I’m a red blood jebus fearing overweight guy in my late 40s to 60s that hunted a few times
>so let me repeat what my wife’s book club knows about evil black rifles and why we need to put more people in jail.
Can’t wait till all these cunts have their second stroke. Other than that it’s just little things
>”group of people” shouldn’t have guns because blablabla I’m a faggot
>open carriers that make a point to be fucktards
>orange everything hunters
>military personal that can’t hit a human target at 5 feet
>Glock fanboys
>Glock haters
>drunk Indians with half their tribe sharing a 10/22

Attached: C7EE1C29-772B-4947-BC5E-3BA0B49D0B1D.jpg (432x432, 43K)

No handloads are for handguns. The proper term for a reloaded rifle cartridge is a rifleload. Are you actually retarded or something?

If you handload with all new components how can it be a reload?

It's just a load

kek'd
A reload is something made from a proven and safe recipe
A handload is worked up and may exceed normal safe limits or use atypical components

>I know every part in this "build"

Attached: Costanza.png (1166x849, 984K)

lmao 9/10 bait

That's wrong, autist. A handload is a reload for handguns ONLY and a rifleload is a reload for rifles ONLY. Read a book sometime.

It's not bait. It's even in the name, nigger. HANDload for HANDguns. You can read, right?

>tfw actually built a true spec A1
>had to drill barrel cuts and thread it
>building gets brought up in casual conversation
>talk about my build
>"Hey, I built one too"
>holds up mixmaster PSA abomination

wew

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

It's not bait you mongoloid. You shouldn't even post here if you've never heard of these basic reloading terms. In fact, I bet you don't even own any guns.

>orange everything hunters
I actually have no problem with this. You look fucking retarded but other hunter retards won’t shoot you by accident and deer are dichromats and can’t see orange

That said:
>people with $20 Amazon airsoft COD optics on M&P-15s and chick-lean glaring at me because I’m more accurate than them with my pistol
>retards with Fobus Paddle holsters or SERPA thigh rigs open-carrying their RIA 1911 at my range
>the retard that brings his GF to the range and starts her on 230gr hardcast +P+ in a G20, forever ruining any chance she will like shooting
>the dipshit instructor yelling at the woman in the lane next to me taking an introductory defensive pistol class to DRAW FASTER, COME ON FASTER GET IT OUT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handloading
Lmao,well I report troll threads so enjoy your ban, autist.

>autist. A handload is a reload for handguns ONLY
so much ironing

>buys rifle
>I NEED OPTICS CAUSE I CAN'T USE IRONS

>What about gun culture pisses you off Jow Forums
everything

Attached: 1511010913258.jpg (800x1159, 329K)

I don't think the joke is as funny as it was in your head.

>citing a page any random Joe could edit
>reporting threads you don't like
Don't you have school tomorrow?
You can't even spell "irony" right. Stop posting.

I'm not joking. It's a serious deficiency in gun culture that so many people are taught the wrong terms for things.

woah, i didnt know ars could load from the top.

>posts link to a website edited/owned by no-funners/fun-grabbers
>brags about being a rat and thinks his crying will lead to victory

that's an AK45 you retard

'its not a silencer'
ffs call it a suppressor all you want, thats fine but dont correct me for using the legal name.

oh shit, my bad. ars are the ones that are full semi auto .950 jdj right?

Even more bait
>WEW

Attached: b9c.jpg (680x598, 54K)

No, did you just blow in from reddit or something?
ARs take 5.56mm NATO. They are semi auto in civilian configurations or full auto in military configurations. The picture in the OP is of a Russian AK45 rifle, the semi-auto only predecessor of the famous AK47.

>AK47
No such rifle

Are you going to call every automatic weapon a machine gun too because you value legal terms more than technical/correct terms?

stop spreading your bull shit about the ar using "5.56mm nato", they use a bullet thats the size of a fist. you need to go back you faggot. mommy Clinton told me that all ars are full semi auto and everyone can buy them, not just the military.

What makes you think I'm baiting?
People like you are the worst. You're so set in your (wrong) ways that you won't even consider the possibility that you're wrong.
Get out of your mom's basement sometime.

dude, try harder. your bait sucks and everyone can tell you're not from here.

Attached: 1410042613386.jpg (279x304, 27K)

Technically the brits got it right by calling it a moderator so jokes on you. But yes, what ever the stamp says is a proper name.

I don't hate the Glock. I acknowledge their good points. I just think they're fuggin ugly.

not this again

Attached: 1501659033934.jpg (249x148, 6K)

>I like to clean my guns. I clean them after every range trip.

Attached: 9E130E92-A873-4240-A415-DAAE9B450C97.jpg (640x583, 27K)

>maybe if i say it again they'll laugh

Nothing. I don't hate my own hobbies.

Most are retarded cuckservatives who worship based black guys and israel. The military/police worship is also really gay.

Wait.....what?

Does it look like I'm joking to you? This thread is about negative aspects of gun culture. If you don't want to engage in serious discussion on that topic then leave. /b/ is probably more your speed anyway.

You heard me.

Nah, citing a marketing term that was eventually codified in legislation undermines your credibility, sorry

>drunk Indians with half their tribe sharing a 10/22
what is the problem with this

>military/police worship is also really gay
What, where you supposed to be a non-authoritarian WN?

you're supposed to do this.

Only if your ammo is corrosive. The internet is full of over-cleaning tards

all ammo is corrosive.

>implying what you did is anymore of a "build" than what he did

Pipe down, stupid.

>The picture in the OP is of a Russian AK45 rifle
No it's an SKS-45

Attached: Chinese type 56, Russian SKS-45, Yugo PAP-M56.jpg (900x613, 318K)

Wrong, SKS is the informal name for the rifle. The official designation is Avtomat Kalashnokov - 1945 Modela.

5/7 nice bait.

Attached: 1525006557806.jpg (661x361, 63K)

No you're just retarded and projecting
>maximum wew

Attached: ngbbs4e234b8ac577e.jpg (490x474, 38K)

Caмoзapядный кapaбин cиcтeмы Cимoнoвa

Attached: 20170414_183209.jpg (3264x1836, 3.15M)

Not my fault you've never left your parent's house and don't own any guns. If you had, you would be familiar with commonly used reloading terms like 99% of serious shooters are.

SKS means Samozaryadny Karabin sistemy Simonova or self-loading carbine, AK means Avtomát Kaláshnikova or Kalashnikov's Automatic Rifle

>SKS muzzle in the ground

Attached: 45b48283f6e8e6215ce473912126b8c94b1dadeb_hq.jpg (384x384, 18K)

Fuck you bitch I'd knock you our irl

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yeah it blew up after that pic from the sand

Attached: 20170415_132224.jpg (3264x1836, 3M)

Nice numbers, even nicer bait. Congrats friendo

Attached: IMG_5720.jpg (913x1024, 73K)

this pic makes me wonder, would cosmoline be good on meat?

Yes. Cosmoline is good for you.

Attached: 20180429_162926crop.jpg (3757x2585, 2.12M)

>The official designation is Avtomat Kalashnokov - 1945 Modela.
Where the fuck are you getting this?

Sorry my extensive knowledge of firearms history is surprising to you. It's a shame that so many like you are misled by Wikipedia or Forgotten Weapons into believing falsehoods about guns.

It's carcinogenic so I guess sure why not.

>I-I know more than you, yeah like you get your info from online article and I just know everything about guns from other sources... y-yeah
Nice one nogunz

You probably speak Russian too

go away. its papa simonov's rifle not papa kalashnikov's

Attached: 20180429_145957crop.jpg (2311x4160, 3.97M)

what would it taste like?
Jow Forums barbecue when?

honestly I should just buy a vat of it there's so many purposes....
>long term gun storage
>long term storage of any metal for that matter
>cooking
>lube
Am I missing anything?

Attached: 58219284-add2-4757-9a93-206abb259949.jpg (600x440, 49K)

>(you)

Attached: 54f2eb2dc6f6ea9ff46032861bc33bba.jpg (2048x1024, 129K)

>what pisses you off about gun culture

People idolizing cops. If you think are responsible enough to own a gun then you should be responsible enough to defend yourself, your family, and your property properly an not need the nanny state wet nurse to come mop up your pee pee and kiss your booboo better

This is a blue board

>he doesn't pleasure himself with an ak-45 bolt

Attached: 1480178843721.png (820x360, 328K)

This.
It's impossible to value personal liberty and freedom while also sucking the dicks of cops, the majority of whom shit on those things.
>inb4 durr just don't be a criminal dude lmao

Attached: Ivan.png (377x390, 199K)

How?

Attached: gunsmith.png (1280x692, 1.03M)

is this pasta?

I’ll give you a load

I gave ur mom my load last night

I know I'm a minority on this board because of my views on firearms but I don't understand why there is a lack of critical thinking and the thirst for knowledge. If you carry a gun or have guns for self defense, why not take a class on how to up your game when it comes to manipulating it? Why not read a book about the legalities of self defense instead of being constantly unsure and fuzzy about use of force law? Why not improve your shooting ability by getting quality, structured practice in as opposed to dumping yet another $400 on your piece of shit AR? If you want to see how you fare against a non compliant attacker, why not seek force on force training?

There is so much more than guns guns guns guns gear gear gear gear. I genuinely find more enjoyment when I learn than trying to read up on a new gimmick to slap on my gun or the latest and greatest polymer faceblaster. I rarely like to associate myself with other gun owners and I feel bad about it because I end up feeling like an asshole but there's more to gun ownership than magdumping 300 rounds into the dirt with your AR15 you "built".
Only if your ammo is corrosive. The internet is full of over-cleaning tards

Agreed. Too many people overcleaning their guns, and too many people undershooting them.

Attached: 1505558887457.jpg (226x251, 6K)

I handload almost everything I shoot. What am I supposed to call it faggot. I buy new unused brass when my old stuff cracks. Or if it’s cheaper and just for range fun I buy steel cased.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 845K)

>bible thumping middle aged guy who hates black rifles
this guy doesn't exist anymore, if he ever even did

He's the Chris Chan of guns.

>Lmao,well I report troll threads so enjoy your ban, autist.

You just violated Global Rule 3. Enjoy your ban, fuckwit.

jesus christ is high school already out??

You're supposed to call it handloading if you're loading for a handgun and rifleloading if you're loading for a rifle. Why is this so hard to understand?

kek

When people bitch about anti gunners, gate keep with ridiculous qualifiers, and think "going to the range and firing 300 rounds in 20 minutes" qualifies as shooting. Also how shooting contests are all focused on shooting really quick instead of precision.

For absolute fuck sakes

>the retard that brings his GF to the range and starts her on 230gr hardcast +P+ in a G20, forever ruining any chance she will like shooting
>the dipshit instructor yelling at the woman in the lane next to me taking an introductory defensive pistol class to DRAW FASTER, COME ON FASTER GET IT OUT
OH NO MLADY HELP SOMEONE SAVE HER PLEASE SOMEONE HELP SAVE MPRINCESS QUEEN

Attached: cringe.gif (380x284, 1.05M)

Too forced
should have said "but handloads are for handguns. rifles use rifleloads."

>>>/reddit/

>What about gun culture pisses you off Jow Forums?
When gunowners act like other weapons/martial training are useless because lol just shoot them.

Attached: Indy.jpg (433x280, 39K)

... just how new are you?