Guns and the dark web

So I was wondering, if a person was interested in going down that road, what would be a site that’s relatively safe to do business with if said person was not well versed in the dark web as a whole? Purely hypothetical of course. Thanks for any input

Attached: 50D31BDA-7F46-4065-A7D9-E68105703F7B.jpg (620x350, 51K)

more like dork web lol

sesors detect OP as:

1. some spook

2. a massive noguns cunt who only knows LOL DARKWEB and doesn't even know about 80% shit

either way, he's a fag

>Go away NFA
>Press F for Atf
>Goodbye FBI

Attached: 1525490364357.jpg (800x1000, 62K)

>2. a massive noguns cunt who only knows INTERNET LOOPHOLE

I'm going with this

Attached: 8zkcmVk1.png (533x515, 414K)

Go Die FBI

Reddit

>6 billion years in prison if caught
>Mostly scams
>Unreliable

Just make your own.

Not op but how would you order a Glock p80 without them knowing?

t.eurocuck

my friend, if allah wills it, i can help you. pm me for details.

what the fuck are you taking about?
If you're in America, just go buy a gun at the store. There's one in the fucking mall near me.
If you're not in America, well, sucks to suck

A giant fucking hassle and a fuckhuge waste of money
It's easier to ship 500 grams of mdma rocks than a beat to shit glock 17 or some busted Beretta 92

If you really need a ghost fun
Buy an 80% lower or pay your local melanin enriched individual half the price for a hi point

Well, there are roughly three ways they can track you: the communication (eg. Internet connection), the money trail, and the physical delivery. You need to make sure none of them trace back to you.

Communication is fairly easy, just use a public access point. You may also want to do other things, like being mindful of CCTV, spoofing your MAC address, using a live CD, etc.

Money is a little more involved. You'll probably use BTC to transfer the money, but first you need to convert your own currency into BTC. You could use physical money and buy some face-to-face, or get a prepaid card.

The physical delivery is probably the riskiest part. Finding somewhere to send it, like an empty house, then discretely monitoring said house. In the future, we'll have drones with little grabby claws that can pick it up, but not yet.

Great post OP! Any of you people who are monitoring this thread or Anonymous hackers have any dogs?

2 options, either you are atf, or you just reminded atf why they come here. Build your own guns dipshit.

The darkweb has been one giant honeypot since like 2014.

Attached: 1524800828894.jpg (340x943, 74K)

It's called buying unfinished lowers and tools for less money than an ATF agent or gangbanger would charge you on the streets/deep web.

Attached: black-glock-26-27-80-subcompact-receiver-textured-frame.jpg (458x458, 22K)

>It's called buying unfinished lowers and tools for less
Funny thing about this is most people order them online with a credit card.

Attached: 90085239.jpg (586x578, 40K)

Just buy an 80% lower and a ghost gunner from that dude who makes 3D printed guns.
You can literally order everything to your house.

That's like asking where to go on the dark web to get some freedom of speech.

>Yo can't I just do this thing that's illegal as fuck and will gain me 3 meals a day, a bed to sleep in and a felony record?
>>yeah but It's illegal
>lmao nawt if I don't get caught
>>yeah but it's illegal still.

Yeah OP, go to the 'dark web' lmao

use a vpn/tor?

or if you want to do it the easy way, just use armslist with a dummy email and a burner phone.

ATF pls go

Most retailers only ship to Europe in bulk. We're talking 5 pieces minimum, which means €8000 minimum.

Ahhhh hahaha

I've never understood guns and the "dark web" like just go buy a gun, it's not hard in America
It's one form, a 4470 and a 15 min wait in any state worth living in.
The penalty for breaking this simple law is fucking harsh so just don't do it.

Armslist.

Attached: 1498158716420.jpg (541x541, 50K)

Op being a dumb faggot and likely agent aside, didnt some group (cant remember if it was law emforcement or some advocacy group) recently try this and end up hanving to admit they were totally unsucessful. Something like everywhere they tried to buy illegal guns on line eithrr blackballed them for making illegal requests or tried to scam them out of money. I dont have the link but it made the rounds here a month or so ago.

Attached: Yky4RKR.jpg (1600x900, 146K)

>Nothing is 100% safe on DW
>look at seller reviews before considering
>many can get other items that what they're offering
>always ask about shipping
>use a Bitcoin tumbler for the payment
>if you cover your steps, you technically don't do anything illegal until you pick up your package

That's all you're gonna get. Do your own research.

Did the ATF ever write back with a ruling about whether or not bracing a gun on your dick counted as shouldering?

this is why we need to shut down the online loophole and the gunshow loophole

they refused to acknowledge it

Bump for interest

My friend in a no guns country wants a piece, in case of civil unrest due to certain circumstances.