If you wouldn't pay 1500 for a hentai game you're not a real weeaboo edition
Old:

Attached: gwg10.jpg (2000x1084, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41i3EueSRpg
ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/Looking-for-a-Sebenza/98-1755165/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

URX 4 14.5, RAS M5 Blem, or MCMR 15?

mediocrity is encouraged. encourage the entry level hobbyists and discourage the advanced hobbyists.
encourage ash and encourage OC. mediocrity should be strived for because at least it doesn't make anyone look bad by comparison. being good at a craft should be discouraged because you might make others question their self worth

I hate all of you

14.5 barrel with 12-13 rail

fucking delete this

Death to tripfags

I've got a 20" barrel.

I'm partial to mcmr but seeing more urx4 would be real cool. What's the rest of the build?

is having this web here basically the same as being circumcised?
at one time, i was in love with my rifle but suddenly feeling cucked with this extra aluminum in my lower.

Attached: 20180508_163805.jpg (4032x3024, 3.45M)

you're a weaboo but you're an entry level pocky stick eating retard weaboo

A2 stock and grip, A4 upper, Aero AP-15 lower, with A1 bits (three prong flash hider, teardrop FA). 20" fluted barrel with FSB, would go with a lo-pro gas block after. Thinking of going with a different stock and grip too.

Try a non 16" barrel for starters.

MCMR 15"
What barrel profile?
Why a 20"?

Attached: 20180225_125337.jpg (1361x888, 612K)

Too late

FF RAS behind FSP

Have you ever considered going outside?

MCMR15

Why are you hating on 16" barrels so much, it's the middle ground between 14.5 and 18.

>t. fat white kid
I'm Asian by blood, I don't have to pay for hentai to pretend I'm Asian

>Have you ever considered going outside?
escapism is for retards

Ok I guess we'll use this one it's what we deserve

Attached: idfk2.gif (640x353, 2.91M)

This gif is the first thing I thought of when I saw that image

wew

weaboo isn't synonymous with asian, retard. and you're a twinkie banana asian at best. post a picture of you in a kimono

Junglegook*

I dont personally jive with the a2 stock but the grip isn't bad at all. Kind of a retro future build you going for?
You could have saved us

>all asians are japanese
lmaooooooooo
My father was born in asia kiddo

I was optimizing my gif so I could use it as the OP but user was 2fast

It's a nice gif. We would have gotten off on the right foot. I'm debating building some nvg in nearish future. Are surefire light heads interchangeable?

>Dumb anime poster
post more grills

Attached: pepe wants.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

>his dad came from the asian equivalent of mexico
you're a twinkie banana asian. all westernized on the inside and can't even speak your people's language

>there's no replies : (

Attached: benis.jpg (640x669, 46K)

>why a 20"
Ballistics. I've already got an AK-74 so I didn't really feel the need for a carbine AR. As for barrel profile, I'm not entirely sure, new to ARs so I can't identify them just by looking at them. I think it's a government profile, but it's fluted.

Oh I didn't know they made those, that's pretty neat. I think if I were to freefloat though I'd just go lowpro gas block, and then I'd be choosing between the MCMR and the URX.

It seems like a pretty sweet deal. Does anyone know if that barrel wrench can be used to take off the standard barrel nut or will I have to borrow my buddy's armorer's tool? Already have a torque wrench.

Not really going for an M16 clone, I just happened to grab this rifle at a pretty good price. I'm thinking of going for the ACE skeleton stock later on.

OC and WGWS are both hapas?

yes but it is my understanding that the amount saved by purchasing the head solo isn't that significant when you could have a second light for not much more.

Attached: 1489533909961.jpg (900x1301, 268K)

I'm glad that's how you feel, I'll be having a pretty mediocre build to share with you all in a couple weeks, my first attempt

I think OC is more than 50% gook so more azn than wgws

Attached: 20180501_14121561.jpg (1920x1080, 1.74M)

>you're not asian enough
t. marshmallow
Keep dreaming, maybe one day the online roleplaying will feel real

Nah dude look at this sexyboi

Attached: IMG_20170921_183852.jpg (5312x2988, 2.87M)

Gay

#
Can and have

#
what was I trying to do because I don't even know what I was trying to do? Ask for why you would take it off that hot well because you want to and also maybe you want to keep shooting but your suppressor so hot and you don't want to damage it and since you're running around and desert you don't want to just leave it on the ground cuz you might lose it forever so you take it off while it's super hot you put it in your couch and he keeps you because God knows you can't wait 10 minutes.

Attached: 20180507_193130-4032x2335.jpg (4032x2335, 1.68M)

i'd rather be 100% strawberry or 100% chocolate ice cream than a gross mix of the two somewhere in the middle. you're a mutant who doesn't look like either of his parents. Elliot rogers 2.0

I'd rather a 14.5" carbine and an 18" SPR any day over a 16"
They're boring, common, ugly, and don't fit a specific POU well IMO.

Unlikely to be gov. profile if it has flutes.
Look into a 14.5" AR eventually.

Attached: 20180225_125131.jpg (1323x886, 598K)

Shame you're not 100% anything then kek
Keep buying more hentai tho

Attached: l129a1.jpg (1016x787, 108K)

16" is like 14.5", in the do it all range, but shifted in the direction of marksmanship and precision over maneuverability and weight, but only just.

Nigger for what you'd pay for an RDIAS, buying a new lower (even a gucci lower to go with your RDIAS) is chump change.

not him, but:
>le "I know you are but what am I" argument xD

Talk to your buddy A2 I'm sure he'll help you, his dearest friend

>gap between fsb and rail
My autism. You do you man but that'd drive me nuts. I don't like seeing my gas tube.

Like I said, not sure on my profiles. It looks lighter than my buddy's 16" heavy profile. And honestly, there's absolutely no reason for me to go with a 14.5" barrel. Worse ballistics to fill a niche already filled by my AK.

>lmao not 100% azn xDDDDD
>"you're not 100% anything either"
>s-shit argument!
Wew

>dissing 14.5
Mau god have mercy upon you

I'm not dissing 14.5, in fact if I were to get a carbine AR I'd probably go 14.5. But, 20" is just better if you don't care about it being too long. Which I don't.

It's over now

Yeah, man.
I want a m300 but if I get the nvg up and going I would want a 951 too. Just didnt know if I would save anything by doing a little construction.

Fair.

>Worse ballistics
This is greatly exaggerated. With good defensive ammo your terminal ballistics with a 14.5" can be far superior to a 20" firing 55 grain fmj, plus the gun is lighter and more maneuverable.

>niche filled by AK
Everyone should have a quality 14.5" AR

Attached: Buttstocks and a brace.jpg (3608x2692, 2.18M)

You'll save money if you know what you're doing

I know that modern loads greatly diminish the effect of barrel length with .223, but a 20" barrel allows more versatility in load choices and performs better with cheaper ammo. And since maneuverability isn't a concern with my AR I don't feel like sacrificing 6 inches of barrel length for it. Also, there's nothing that a 14.5" AR can do that my AK can't.

20" is good for slaying steelfags

Attached: penetration.jpg (918x1630, 1.57M)

>Maneuverability isn't a concern with my AR
Maneuverability and weight should always be a concern.

>Also, there's nothing that a 14.5" AR can do that my AK can't.
It can fire a lighter and flatter trajectory cartridge. It can hold the bolt open. It can be full ambidextrous. It can have a free float barrel. It can take a wider variety of grips and stocks. It can drop free mags. It can more readily be equipped with rail mounted accessories. It can be built much lighter.
But you don't care about any of that since keep it simple stupid, right?

Attached: 20180303_151154.jpg (1541x727, 962K)

Checked.
>Maneuverability and weight should always be a concern.
Truth.

>It can drop free mags.

Attached: free dropping you say.png (303x346, 272K)

his rifles have always dropped mags free, the issue he had was them over inserting.

>Everyone should have a quality 14.5" AR
Your "factory" AR should be a 14.5" KAC or LMT

Where did you get the side mount for the red dot?

>It can fire a lighter and flatter trajectory cartridge
5.45 is just as light and flies just as flat as 5.56
>It can hold the bolt open
Doesn't matter to me. I'm considering taking the bolt latch out of my AR.
>it can be fully ambidextrous
The controls feel great shooting as a cross-eye dominant lefty shooter. Safety lever's the only real concern and I can roll under just like right handed shooters roll under for the charging handle.
>It can have a free float barrel.
Doesn't matter at its effective range, same as a 14.5" AR.
>it can take a wider variety of grips and stocks
Fair enough. I've never felt like I needed anything more than my K-VAR US length furniture set though.
>It can drop free mags
You can't push the mags out with another mag though.
>It can more readily be equipped with rail mounted accessories.
Again, fair enough. The only thing I'd ever really care about mounting though would be an IR laser and they make railed top handguards for that.
>it can be built much lighter
It can, but most ARs I've felt have been heavier than my AK, and balanced more poorly.

My AK shoots better than any AR I've handled, long stroke piston just creates a better recoil impulse.

i have $2500 to spend on a 5.45 ak. nfa or non nfa, what do i get?

Honestly right now I don't know. I've heard that arsenals have been having QC issues, that'd usually be what I recommend.

>I'm considering taking the bolt latch out of my AR.

Attached: 1355022746157.jpg (400x331, 22K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=41i3EueSRpg
>It incorporates running
>Much more athletic
I've been saying our sprint distances are too short.

Yup yup. New lower arrived at LGS. Seekins bolt catch/release arrived today for the 11.5" soon to be SBR. Going to put the Geissele Maritime on the new lower.

Thank you.

Lots of other good 14.5" options though. I would take an LWRC, PWS, or BCM readily.

American Defense Manufacturing offset micro red dot mount. Works with T1/T2, Holosun, and Primary Arms micro red dots. They're like $110 new. I'll sell you mine for $55 shipped. Good shape.

>taking the bolt latch out
Fucking lel are you serious?
>push out mags
Slower
>roll under just like right handed shooters roll under charging handle
>Implying anyone at all still fucking messes with non ambi charging handles on ARs
Slower, and your age/normie/fudd/casual is showing.
>Most ARs I've felt have been heavier than my AK and balanced more poorly
Yeah that is because you have a 20"

Attached: DSC04836_R.jpg (3000x2000, 2.86M)

The only reason I haven't done it already is that I'm not even sure the thing would operate without it. Do they make like a dummy bolt catch that converts an AR to no bolt hold open?

SLR104 or Bulgy fixed stock kit build for oldie
SGL31 folder for new if you’re a normie
Build your own 74M clone if you wanna be cool
Build a 105 clone if you wanna be super cool

>no one can have any fun ever
>i only make mistakes but you NEED to listen to me

Saw that. So long as my knee isn't acting up I'd be down to run a couple of those solo.

You should feel bad for trading COTA that recall era eotech for his T1 that he bought with mount for $400, then turning around trying to sell the T1 for $525.

>Fucking lel are you serious?
Almost. NBHO > BHO
>Slower
Not especially.
>non ambi charging handles on ARs
I'm not talking about ARs, talking about AKs. Right handed shooters roll over or under to rack the charging handle on an AK, while all I have to do is just take my right hand backwards. The AR is much worse off for ambi shooters than the AK, at least stock.
My buddy's MOE'd out 16" is still pigfat in comparison. M&P Sports are a step in the right direction but I'd have to probably go pencil 10.5" for it to feel better than my AK.

Ha ha ha you are always selling, stop selling! I don't have the cash now, its finals week and I wont start building my MK 12 (18 inch AR) till maybe next year or whenever BCM starts making 223 wylde barrels.

Attached: 18 inch 223 wylde AR15 (3).png (1530x858, 533K)

thank you

Why? It actually serves a purpose.

Attached: paddock.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

kek
ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/Looking-for-a-Sebenza/98-1755165/

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. I'm a bit hazy on what it actually does other than holding the bolt open on an AR.

it lets you push a button to close the bolt upon inserting a new mag instead of having to work the charging handle

>you should feel bad for accepting a trade cota offered
Your concussion is showing
Just keep picking up heavy things, it’s all you’re good at

Just think of the money you would have if you hadn't become addicted to seeking status through over priced, niche tier, ARGs. Heck you might even have a GF by now! (unlikely)

So no?

>holding the bolt open on an AR.
Pretty much. And if you push it it drops the bolt. You can also hold the bolt open without a mag. Have you shot an AR?

>sold the /arg/ parts gun poodle shooter
>gifted my longboi AR to my dad
Only gas gun I own now is my SCAR 17

Attached: image.jpg (1632x1224, 967K)

Yes, I have. I ran like 250 rounds through mine the other day. I'd just rather rack the charging handle than hit the bolt catch. Less awkard, and a lot less awkward if I had an ambi charging handle.

Fucking sweet, still no nibbles on my Hawkeye sale. Id really liek to get it gone before buying my barrel and RAS on principle alone. Was drooling over 10.5" barreled CQB pics last night, starting to think after this A4gery and if this new job pans out I should consider getting a stamp. I love how the possibilites are endless with ARs.

needs more yellow

Attached: CpWBIat[1].jpg (1018x512, 55K)

Needs more bandsaw.

Attached: S8rVo3b.gif (500x375, 486K)

Practice reloading using it a few times, it's a lot faster. I'm a lefty and I'll tell you an ambi CH isn't much easier than a standard one.

Hawkeye?

That is why they call it fraud, because both parties consent at the time.

14.5" modern profile barrel build.

>I'd just rather rack the charging handle than hit the bolt catch. Less awkard, and a lot less awkward if I had an ambi charging handle.
Fucking lel.

>on principle alone
This is important. Don't want to just end up with a pile of parts.
>10.5" CQB
>Getting a stamp
Stamps themselves aren't too expensive. Braces are decent these days.

Attached: 1510818797125.jpg (3400x3016, 3.82M)

>drink 4 Martini's with in 20 minutes
>Start berating my mom about Russian import restrictions and the NRA

I don't know what I was expecting

Attached: IMG_20180422_185601817.jpg (3651x1908, 3.21M)

It feels so awkward to like, roll my rifle, search for this thing with my hand, and smack it rather than just hit the charging handle. And if I were actually doing training, I'd hate to be stuck in a position where I'm trying to finger the bolt catch when the bolt's forward. I'd rather just train for worst case and learn to rack the charging handle every time.

>I wanna get fit /arg/ help
>drink a bunch of booze

Attached: 1525819342668.jpg (1361x888, 1.04M)

is there an arg buy guide like the one in akg?

No thanks

>Where do you live?
>What do you do for a living?
>How can I be come you?
As for photo was is this thing on the top (12 o'clock) of the rail behind the front sight?

Attached: Grey dreams.jpg (1151x717, 308K)

>This is actually how dudes with 20" ARs and AK's as their primary think

Attached: 20180213_133412.jpg (1503x851, 893K)

I ate

Almonds, granola (nothing added), salmon, oranges, eggs and sunflower seeds today

Also look at my new boots my company gave me

Attached: IMG_20180508_083321454.jpg (3024x2987, 1.63M)

Dictionaries are hard
Cota wanted an EXPS2
I told him I had an EXPS2
He saw plenty of pictures of my EXPS2
He traded a T1 for it
Cota himself has told you he is happy with the trade
The only reason you’re mad is because it’s me who traded it and you’re so concussed you just go into autistic rage when you see my name

Attached: 374F59E5-06B3-4A84-AFF7-70B3927B54F8.png (640x1136, 105K)