How reliable and accurate is the Poorman's James Bond Series

How reliable and accurate is the Poorman's James Bond Series

Attached: pmjb5.jpg (610x800, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800308.us.archive.org/20/items/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook/tm_31-210_improvised_munitions_handbook.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No idea, but "Anarchist's Cookbook" is designed to blow off your fingers.
Do yourself a solid and just buy a copy of TM 31-210, if available.

I know how shit the Anarchist cookbook and h hear the Poorman's James bond is a better alternative
but i need to sure about its validity because the writer(Kurt Saxon) seems nuts

>Saxon drifted into and out of several political organizations and new religious movements, including the American Nazi Party, the John Birch Society, the Minutemen, the Church of Scientology, and the Church of Satan.
what the Hell

EODfag
PMJB 1-5 are paste togethers of various crap articles from old magazines.
AC is written by halfassed stoners jerkingoff about beating the Man
CIA Black Books is researched from Army EO labs and least likely to get you killed while being useful recipes.

bump

Saxon is nuts.
Most of what he did, at least in PMJB 1, was collect and reprint antique manuals for fireworks and chemistry so they are good for that.

!!!!Saxon skipped some steps in his own experiments one time (mixing red phosphorus, and potassium chlorate or potassium perchlorate - I forget which). He blew his fingers off and was legally blind for a couple of years.

He talked about the above in a copy of PMJB I had from the early 90s.

its OK, I haven't done a ton with it to note its reliability. I have used the Anarchists cook book and can say if its an original and older version thats the best.

>He blew his fingers off and was legally blind for a couple of years.
It's almost as if DIY explosives aren't a good idea.

The AC wasn't "designed" to fuck you up. The author was just an idiot.
He later said he regretted writing it and became some weird flavor of Christian.

also the AC writer William Powell was just 19 when he wrote the book
he later on ended up becoming a teacher for children with learning disabilities and he wrote or co-wrote several books on education
so seems to really have turned his life around and is genially remorseful for any damage his book may have caused

Is the Improvised Munitions handbook relevant to someone who doesn't have access to explosives?

Where can you get a copy of it anymore

...Only you can answer that question.

>"Black Books..."
Where the hell can anyone find those?

Attached: 1503177569523.png (261x238, 89K)

Lol
txt's are a thing of the past.
I miss the groovy ASCII "book covers"
Anyone 'membah Uncle Fester's? Or "Get Even"? Or "Make 'em Pay"? Or any of Capn' Crunch? Did any of you even into phreaking?

archive.org

Delta Press

Attached: C6FA8D0C-C9C5-436A-ADAF-3D87C4949292-3431-0000058C8AC24304.jpg (2576x1932, 375K)

You're making me feel like an old man.

Fuck.

The future really is a thing of the past, huh?

>TM 31-210
ia800308.us.archive.org/20/items/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook/tm_31-210_improvised_munitions_handbook.pdf

TM 31-210 included in PMJB vol. 2

>Did any of you even into phreaking?

I still have my Lineman's handset and some other doodads.

Attached: 11165229_874184679308303_1876698499883513349_n (1).jpg (720x960, 81K)

Well it does include a bunch of info on how to improvise various energetic compounds...

It evolves
Just keep up
>nostalgia
Somewhere I got a 1.44 floppy with some aim progz
Imma punt ur ass

Attached: DB6ED283-2372-4FAF-B608-CBD0494DA83B-7474-00000975C824EDB5.gif (262x200, 498K)

What constitutes and energetic compound?

Something with a lotta chemical energy that can be easily (more or less) released

So he's anti communist but also maybe a satanist or white supremacist

Captain Crunch is still around, kind of. He's banned from a lot of hacking conventions now, though. He had a problem with luring young guys to his hotel rooms and diddling them. No lie, look it up.

HDX (WORD FILETER)

Nitrogen bonds

bump

Capn' Crunch? Good cereal, very tasty