The best handgun ever manufactured

is the Springfield XD-9 4 inch service model mod 2. Why? Let me tell you why:

1. It comes with standard capacity 16 round METAL magazines. That's right, one more round than your plastic piece of shit Glock magazine in the same size.
2. It has a grip safety. Why is this important? Becuase it's impossible to shoot yourself while your gun is holstered if you aren't holding the pistol in a firm grip.
3. It's was designed by, and has always been manufactured in the USA. Why wouldn't you want to support your country?
4. It's aesthetically the best looking pistol on the market.
5. It just feels good. It's the most accurate handgun I've ever shot.
6. Price point? Wow. Saving money and getting the best handgun on the market? I'm in.
7. Reliability. These things are tough. There's a reason every high level USPA shooter and ISPC shooter runs an XD-M. Because it's reliable. They can't afford to lose points because their gun jams. Also. No other factory polymer framed pistol comes standard with high visibility fiber optic sights.
8. It's a pound lighter than a 1911 which is outdated and also has all the stopping power because you can get them in .45
9. It's easier to stay on target because the slide is thicker than all the rest of the competition.
10. It's safer. You have a grip safety, a cocked striker indicator that is not only visible but tactile. You have a loaded chamber indicator. You have metal magazines vs polymer than can melt and deform. And if anything ever does go wrong you have the best warranty in the industry.

So why aren't you carrying an XD-9 mod 2?

Attached: Springfield-Armory-XD-Mod.2-XDG9101HC-706397905057.jpg.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

donath.org/Rants/TheFourRules/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GRIIIP ZOOONE!!!
haha no.

>springshit
>croatshit
>GRIPZONE
>XD
No.

I’ve got an xd 45 and it’s okay. It shoots high and it’s snappy

>Oh boy, here we fucking go

1.most full size 9mm come with 17 rounders, so the xd loses on that front
2.extra safety is nice, but no substitute for safe gun handling, irrelevant
3.ill give you that USA! USA!
4. Subjective/irrelevant
5.again, subjective and irrelevant
6. Msrp plus price on various websites are average for your poly 9mm, so nothing special
7. Lol no, high level comp shooters use the 2k custom guns
8.irrelevant
9. How does a thicc slide assist with target acquisition? Protip:it doesnt
10. We already went over the grip safety, metal mags are nice, but most other pistols also have metal mags, and hi-point has best warranty

2/10 for making me type this shit out you dumb shill

Does this post prove once and for all that XD owners are retarded noguns who do so as a result of being misinformed?

Attached: XDG9101HCSP_1.jpg (1630x1500, 1.07M)

The grip zone makes sure you don't lose your grip if your hands are sweaty or otherwise compromised. Maybe you got shot in your leg and you have blood all over your hands you will need it trust me you can't predict a violent encounter.

Your not using the right grip I've shot a thousand 1911's and my XD-9 service model mod 2 is easily the lightest and most adaptable and lowest kicking gun I've ever shot.

You're a crybaby. I have given you 10 rasons why it's suporier and you call me retarded? Do you have anything constructave to say or are you all talk?

Oh so now everyone shuts the fuck up since I've blown everyone out with facts. Guess I shuld of posted another Glock thread because every1 sucks them off on here. Can't handle the truth I guess. Well you know what maybe you shuld keep your toysrus gun and leave the XD's to the big boys cause you obviosly don't know how to buy a good gun.

No, your pistol is shit. It will always be shit. And you making shit threads will not make people like it anymore.

Attached: sage.png (148x63, 2K)

1. It comes with standard capacity 16 round METAL magazines. That's right, one more round than your plastic piece of shit Glock magazine in the same size.
>ok
2. It has a grip safety. Why is this important? Becuase it's impossible to shoot yourself while your gun is holstered if you aren't holding the pistol in a firm grip.
>if this is a problem for you you deserve to be shot
3. It's was designed by, and has always been manufactured in the USA. Why wouldn't you want to support your country?
>fair
4. It's aesthetically the best looking pistol on the market.
>busted ass pistol
5. It just feels good. It's the most accurate handgun I've ever shot.
>have you shot any other guns
6. Price point? Wow. Saving money and getting the best handgun on the market? I'm in.
>i'd pay $299 for this
7. Reliability. These things are tough. There's a reason every high level USPA shooter and ISPC shooter runs an XD-M. Because it's reliable. They can't afford to lose points because their gun jams. Also. No other factory polymer framed pistol comes standard with high visibility fiber optic sights.
>because any of those fags run standard hi vis optics.
>those notorious glock jams
8. It's a pound lighter than a 1911 which is outdated and also has all the stopping power because you can get them in .45
>learn to write this makes no sense
9. It's easier to stay on target because the slide is thicker than all the rest of the competition.
>your mom is thicker and she's off the fuckin rails
10. It's safer. You have a grip safety, a cocked striker indicator that is not only visible but tactile. You have a loaded chamber indicator. You have metal magazines vs polymer than can melt and deform. And if anything ever does go wrong you have the best warranty in the industry.
>needing indicators for shit

Says who. What are you voldemort?

Serious replies only. Why the fuck did they call it the XD?

i'm sure it's a decent pistol.
also good bait 7/10

>Voldemort
This website is 18+ kiddo.

Xtreme Dicking

>1. It comes with standard capacity 16 round METAL magazines. That's right, one more round than your plastic piece of shit Glock magazine in the same size

Glock 19 height: 4.99"
XD® MOD.2® 4 Service Model 9mm height: 5.5"

Also glock magazines are steel walls that have been coated with polymer. The only company I know of that makes factory 100% polymer handgun magazines is HK.

>2. It has a grip safety. Why is this important? Becuase it's impossible to shoot yourself while your gun is holstered if you aren't holding the pistol in a firm grip.

Can you describe a situation where this would keep the user safer? All I can think of is if you're twirling it around on your finger.

Google: HS2000

>4, 5, 6
4U

>7. There's a reason every high level USPA shooter and ISPC shooter runs an XD-M.

No they don't.

>No other factory polymer framed pistol comes standard with high visibility fiber optic sights.

No Rock Island does as well because both companies cater to stupid poorfags that use factory fiber optic sights instead of aftermarket tritium on defensive handguns.

>It's thicker.
>And that's a good thing

>a cocked striker indicator that is not only visible but tactile
>this is unique

>if this a problem for you you deserve to be shot

WOW WTF? I've never met a gun guy in my life that would tell someone to get shot. That's stupid. The whole point of shooting and getting new people to shoot is practicing the rules for safe gun handling. In case you haven't heard its All guns are always loaded.
Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

So again I think your the dumbass here and maybe YOU should be shot

no you moron these are the 4 rules:

1. always keep your gun loaded
2. point your gun at any faggot that annoys you
3. rest your finger on the trigger until ready to fire
4. if you can't draw from a holster without shooting yourself you deserve to be shot

>best handgun ever manufactured
>automatic pistol

ahahaha no.

picture not entirely related, but it is sexy and does illustrate the point quite well.

Attached: 1464307372394.jpg (1200x801, 72K)

Are you serios? It's called Jeff Cooper you fucking moron and he has his rules right here for you to read on your own but I'm not shure you can even read because your such a moron.

donath.org/Rants/TheFourRules/

Wow a gun made 300 years ago. Wow. Nice comeback. Let me know when it even compares to an XD-9 4 inch service model mod 2 and then we can talk. K?

rules change bitch

I just talked to a salesman at Cabelas this last weekend and those were the same rules he told me about and he even recommended the XD-9 4 inch service model mod 2. And I trust his opineon more than some moron on the internet tbqh he was a ex marine.

decent trolling but i kinda hope you're not actually this dumb
>sage

The FNS is better. Fully ambidextrous, also has metal mags (I seriously can't believe glockbois overlook this), metal sights standard, and it's made by fucking FN.

Grip safeties actually do suck, really bad.

It is also poop

You say this as if glock mags aren't metal. And FN has shittier qc than glock.

You do know that Glock magazines are metal reinforced and polymer coated right? You aren't actually that retarded, are you?

>3.ill give you that USA! USA!
>>fair
You retarded faggots suck Croatian dick and swear it's Uncle Sam.
Evety. Fucking. Time.

>comp mags are not an issue
>grip safety is shit
>illinois is not usa
>no
>probably the only one youve shot
>its in the same pricerange as all the rest
>run on sentance
>rather have an mp45 or a sig p230 in 45 than the spring
>hipoints must be the most accurate thing ever
>safeties get in the way of what a gun is supposed to do

I EDC the XDS-40, great little gun. Had to get the overwatch precision trigger with the powder precision spring, sear and disconnector kit. The stock trigger is shit and the stock sear is known to wear out and fail on the XD models. Otherwise it's a great little pistol.

I don’t carry an XD because Czechnology.

>4. It's aesthetically the best looking pistol on the market.

lmao wat

shilling shelly is shill

Attached: 1523147611859.jpg (800x478, 91K)

Sorry but I only buy german.

>anything in auto but this or a 1911

Kys fag

Attached: Screenshot_20180511-044439_GunBroker.jpg (846x611, 268K)

it's an imported hs2000 from Croatia homo.