Is it okay to train a dog to be a living weapon?

Is it okay to train a dog to be a living weapon?

Attached: tmp_ZgAMVQ_75ce86b25f9cbfe1_christopher-ayme-157131.jpg (2048x1368, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cqbk9.com/
channel3000.com/lifestyle/pets/dog-shoots-man-still-good-boy/740832137
youtube.com/watch?v=V1uW3qWMKeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes but they work better as an early warning system/deterrent. Thieves don't avoid homes with dogs because they're afraid of being bitten as much as the dog barking blows their cover early on.

No, Paco. It isn't.

Dogs should not rest like that. Fucking mutts I swear

>Anonymous 05/10/18(Thu)22:08:54 No.3786
is it "mauls baby" ok to train "rips 7 year old throat out" a dog to be "murders neighbors dog" a live weapon?

I want to train an eagle.

Attached: Freedom Chad.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

I want to outswim a dolphin.

>Is it okay to train a dog to be a living weapon?
Sure, if the dog is bulletproof or stab-proof.

If you do, you better be prepared to have it under 100% control at all times

Is it okay not to?

Yes and no.
Depends on your work.

Attached: PitBullShit.jpg (327x434, 35K)

if you are a professional dog trainer maybe, if not then no.

no, retard. puppies are good boys and they don't deserve orc-human handlers turning them into glockbait. fuck anyone who does this to an innocent animal, i'd break their orc knees with a pipe.

Attached: pepeenough.jpg (400x388, 19K)

If you want to be sitting on a massive liability. Dogs are more liability than security. My cousin caused my aunt to lose her house when he let their shitbull out. Lo and behold it tore up some kid's arm, which really wasn't that bad, but the lawsuit ended up seizing their entire house. Imagine losing like 300k because you thought it would be cool to have some fucking animal in your house.

Dog also got put to sleep by court order, lol.

I thought that was the point of them

Shitbulls: not even once

Most schools of dog training (as far as biting goes) boil down to this

>Your dog becomes a junkyard dog
He will attack anything and everything not within his family group, excellent for guarding your home, but not for a pet. If it gets loose, it will most likely end up killing your neighbors pets or seriously injuring their children.

>Your dog becomes a "bite on command" dog
He will only bite when given a command, thus making him no more useful than a regular dog if you aren't home. There have been recorded cases of trained bite dogs sitting in a house allowing people to carry out armloads of shit because nobody was there to order them to bite.

A normal dog works just fine by barking at people he doesn't recognize. Just train your dog like normal, senpai. Come, Stay, Sit, Lay, Drop it, Fetch, etc.

>pic related my shep when she was a puppy

Attached: IMG_3102.jpg (3000x2250, 2.05M)

ITT: ATF agents' wet dream

No because it'll be shit no matter what you do. Anyone who will go into a house with a dog in it will be more than fine killing the dog.

Growing up my family had a purebred english lab who rested with the frog legs.
Also our neighbors had an australian shepherd who did the same.

>train a dog to be a living weapon
literally nigger tier

the american pitbull was once a proud breed before it was destroyed by the human garbage (pic related) that imbred them and selectively bred the dogs that exhibited the most antisocial and aggressive qualities. well bred pitbulls are highly intelligent and loyal. they also need to be trained and socialized the same as other breeds who exhibit the same combination of strength, intelligence, and loyalty. the pitbull is not for the novice dog owner, but that doesn't stop stupid people from buying them for stupid reasons, or nigger families from selling their inbred mongrel retard pitbulls in the grocery store parking lot.

Attached: Pit-Bull-thug.jpg (600x406, 48K)

Taught mine to respond to "who's that," ridge on the back goes up, she huffs, and struts around looking for something out of place. Also taught her "getem getem getem" while we hunt which, to her, means raise general hell.

Watch your dog. Make associations to behaviors you wamt. If You have a good dog it's easier than you think.

You can train a bird of prey in three days. Do it.

Attached: the_eagle_hunter.jpg (800x566, 146K)

Absolute boldfaced fucking lie.

I have a Doberman that is naturally protective of my house, me, and especially my kids. If I chase my kids through the house he actually gets in between us and barks. Same for my wife. If my wife and I ever argue he stands right between us.

He also nearly killed the Terminex guy...

>Terminex guy calls me and says he is on his way
>Asks if I have a dog
>"Yes I have a dog, he is out back so that you can spray inside first."
>Just let me know when you need out back and I'll bring him inside."
>Terminex guy "Oh yeah sure thing. I'll do the back last"
>Terminex guy shows up, starts spraying the front. I assume he'll knock on my door to come in when he gets done. Working front to inside, to back makes sense. He knows what he's doing.
>Idiot goes straight inna back yard
>I hear my dog start barking and growling like never before.
>Luckily I was right by the kitchen door and was able to get outside and grab him
>Walk out to see my rather 'portly" Terminex guy backed into a corner and starting to try and climb my fence
>I tell my Doberbro "Goood boooyyy. Calm down. He's friendly"
>Dog sits. I have Terminex guy come pet him
>"I'm sorry I forgot...blahblah"
>Next visit we have a new technician that asks me up front about my "Aggressive" dog.

It's sort of like they hire idiots on purpose.

My gsd is incredibly protective of me my other dog and especially her cat. She sleeps between me and the door of whatever room I am regardless of location.
This weekend while camping she woke me up with deep but quiet warning growls. She then straddled my chest literally covering me. Staring out of the window I give her a pet and ask her what's the matter. Without taking her eyes off the window she knelt down and licked my cheek. I tried to move her off of me but she would not budge from her spot and stayed like this covering me for at least 30 minutes before finally going back to sleep.

This was the moment I decided she is going to have a litter of pups

Attached: 20180511_130913.jpg (3115x1960, 3.6M)

That's a good pup you've got.

I like dogs a lot. I really dislike if I had to kill one for attacking me. If it's attacking because someone trained it to be that way I'd honestly hate that cunt dog owner to the very core of my being and hold a grudge till they're dead.

I want a doggo like this. So badly.

When I raise my voice or get aggravated with other people or animals she picks up on it and growls in their ear (without touching them) . It's her version of "dad said.. you better don't"

During her protection work evaluation she scored very high on the actual protection part. The trainer was very interested in where I got her.

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-222827_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 957K)

I dont think I did anything special with her training. She's my first gsd and I trained her the same way I have every other lab I have had.

I think the first clue about her being different has to be when she was a small puppy I would take her places and instead of being a normal puppy going around saying hi to everyone playing etc.. nope she was calmly walking around the room ignoring the people instead scoping out the place for other doors. Only after she figured out the entry points would she go and see the other people in the room. Three months old she was doing this lol

Attached: 20180129_205053.jpg (1828x1439, 1.47M)

is it okay to train humans to be living weapons? is it okay to release breeds of explosive fruits into the wild? is it okay to teach virii the concept of souls?

Attached: gaze unto the abyss.jpg (1071x1068, 637K)

Why dipshit, just get a nonliving weapon

Shitbulls have always been selectively bred to be aggressive. They were created to kill livestock, bears, and other dogs in bloodsport back in the 1800's. They serve no purpose in today's world, and should be dogocausted.

Is it ok to pretend to be a doggo?

A top-grade trained guard dog will run you $10-20k with additional costs for continuous lifelong training:
cqbk9.com/

Best battlebuddy breeds?

these are the common breeds
though there are more specialized rarish ones that come to mind as well but not nearly as easy to locate.
The French and Belgians have excellent working dog breeds
gsd
rotties
dobies
maligators only if you are SERIOUSLY dedicated

labs
standard poodles (seriously)
and goldens being tops in the service dog category

Attached: IMAG0104.jpg (3264x1952, 1.19M)

You have a purebred Jow Forums9

Dogs don't sweat. They put their bellies on cold stuff and pant with their tongues out. Literally every breed will do this if they play outside on a hot day.
>nogunz and nodogz

All dogs can be trained to be good dogs, as long as you put in the time and know what you're doing. The only dogs that I've ever actually been bitten by are little rat bastard yapper "dogs." They're glorified rodents. My family has had rotties, pits, great danes, weimaraners, an american stafford shire, an american bulldog, and a parson's terrier who killed several moccasins in her time before cancer took her. My pits have been my favorites, and have also been the most difficult to train. They're so energetic and fucking wired all the time, you really have to work them hard to train them right. I know that the basement dwellers who don't even shoot the guns they own or actually have any dogs will say "yur shitbull is a nigger dog", but in my case I've been lucky with mine so far, I suppose. But, I do realize that unfortunately that pits are quite popular with nogs, spics, etc. because they're "scary."

my ex said shes "natural police" like The Wire lol

I got her from some Russians that lived on a suburban ranch out in Orangevale. She was the runt (65#) so I got her cheap. I can only imagine how her siblings turned out.

She only plays at home as in literally inside my house. Outside in public shes 'on' and is very serious. Its like having two different dogs its so freaking weird.

I could tell something was strange when she was little

Attached: 1YRiSe7.jpg (960x540, 172K)

Dream dog, dude. Nice.

I mostly agree with you but sometimes like with people there are just crazy ones. Pitties simply have the physicality to cause damage. My other guys mom was a pit (where the brindle comes from) and his love for people is the main reason I do not take him inside stores. He just wants to be everybody's pal.

Attached: IMAG2563.jpg (3264x1952, 1.09M)

the problem with training your dog to be an attack dog

is (You)

you literally have to put the time and money in every weekend to teach it

and then as it doesn't always work out maybe you focused to heavily on the attack side of things and didn't teach it to have any drive while guarding so it does nothing to intruders while your not within the vicinity command it

their are trainers who will teach your dog to gaurd and attack intruders without being needed to be commanded but they may not be in your area

maybe the dog does it in the training facility but take it home and it thinks its off duty

it also comes down to what sort of breed your getting

some dogs are more driven to guard naturally

this guy is partly correct but you have to also take into account intimidation factor if their just driving by casing the nieghbourhood and see a 100pound boerboel in the front yard their going to give your house a hard pass

Attached: Presa-canario-1.jpg (320x509, 70K)

thanks
Its not all ice cream and rainbows though. She has been a handful up until the last year or so. Destroyed so much of my house I am not getting my deposit back LOL!

As soon as I find a suitable male I am going to let her have one litter.

Give me a pup, dad.

the place I took my girl to only trained protection and police type service dogs. Mostly bite and sniffing type stuff.

I personally have never raised a dog that would come remotely close to attacking a child. Its probably because I play with my dogs the same way your uncle played with you when you were a kid. Kind of rough and annoy them back etc.. so they are used to being poked at.

The only times I have known about dogs actually biting people they were seriously abused left outside 24hrs with no family contact malnourished etc. Dogs need their people more than most owners realize.

ATF now facing armed opposition
channel3000.com/lifestyle/pets/dog-shoots-man-still-good-boy/740832137

>The only dogs that I've ever actually been bitten by are little rat bastard yapper "dogs." They're glorified rodents.
They're aggressive like that, because most of those breeds were developed to hunt small game like rabbits.

Oh look some smart person posted what I always post in these goddamn threads.

Dogs are horrible decision makers. Trained "bite dogs" are, with only trash tier exceptions, trained to bite on command. However, many (as well as probably the majority of police dual purpose K9s) are not socialized well, that's why you don't ever fucking pet a K9.

However you can train the dog for certain scenarios wherein the dog has a predetermined response, such as "someone is beating up on my pal, I'm going to bite them". When we do K9 training, I'll get patted down while the dog is away and in a sit, and until I attack the officer (or run) the dog is supposed to ignore me. In the real world, the dog would be on a short leash held by a handler, but the idea is conditioning the dog to certain scenarios and the appropriate response (that's how you get stories like the dog that jumped out of the cruiser and ran into the woods and bit the three guys who jumped the officer, on his own volition after the officer popped the door open via remote).

>I play with my dogs the same way your uncle played with you when you were a kid.
>they are used to being poked

Attached: 1pw9ta.jpg (250x236, 7K)

Purebred has nothing to do with it, there are a million shit breeders, AKC and papers are irrelevant. If you want a working dog, go find one from a breeder that works their animals and has history to show it. Otherwise it's roulette. user there got lucky.

This. There's a difference between a sport/show dog and a dog suitable for work or personal protection.

Sure, some people use doggos for political weapons

Attached: 1521956625931.jpg (1152x2048, 422K)

not bad not bad

Attached: 1496342720090.jpg (370x388, 35K)

Yeah it's a fuckload of work and money. A fed friend of mine said (despite having an incredibly well trained bite dog) "if someone hears my dog flipping the fuck out and still decides to come into my house i'm just going to shoot them". If you aren't police or mil, you have no obligation to apprehend, and the justification you may have to make in court for having your dog bite someone is the same as lethal force in most free states. Just body someone.

Additionally, one of the biggest deterrents you can do with any dog is teach it to attention heel. We did this in Chicago, and you'd see people cross the street to stay the fuck away from the "kay nine". youtube.com/watch?v=V1uW3qWMKeI

the hardest part of guide dog training is getting them to think on their own and even defy their handler when needed. It takes a very special dog to make the cut

>be atta friends house
>has his buddy come over with his belgian malinois.
>introduces himself as [RANDY]
>dog is named hanz
>hanz is superfriens cuddlemonster
>While playing with hanz notice 2 shiny teeth
>as randy wtf is up with his dog
>tells me he trains dogs for private security companies and occasionally helps breeders with military contracts as well as being a liscensed veternarian
>and installs titanium teeth
>says german speek
>hanz goes into full blown 11/10 hypervigilant mode
>does every command given to him without fail or hesitation
>says some sort of germanic safeword
>back to cuddlemonster
>tells me hanz has at one point killed 2 coyotes trying to eat his other dog....a frenchie named perrier.
>throw a ball with some near strangers murderpuppy for about 3 hours then he sits under my chair around a fire for another 2.

I pitty the man that breaks into randys house.

Attached: 13102363_1751140078438772_304134896_n.jpg (750x750, 101K)

>2 sets of shiny teeth*
Pooch had fronts changed like pic^

Most sociable dog ive ever seen.
It even had service dog papers because it bodyguards his leg amputee daughter so he can take it anywhere.

He has a command and response to stand over handler when they fall down and support weight for tryijg to get them back up.

The doggo is amazing

You sound like good people.

Rodents are cooler and chiller.

sorry all i heard was you choking on those black dicks you love soooo much

this senpai, most spergs on here only have interacted with nigger bread dogs , and their nog owners, a properly bread APBT is a fine hunting dog for large destructive game like boar

I mean i love dogs more than people and i think its as retarded as shit that people get dogs that do not meet their skillset or criteria.

I know too many retards with pits that have no yard apartments and arent home enough. The dogs is pent up all day.

Its a high energy dog.
Its not just pits. Itd whayever the fuck is trendy. Id buy a dog in a heartbeat anybread (not highenergy work dog) but i travel too much to justify it.

Met one retard got a newfie and they didnt research shit at all.

Thing rips up poolcover and gets into the pool all the time even in winter.

>live small rent house
>buys dog of any breed anyways
>happens to buy the dog best suited for outdoor activities and hunting. Preferebly boar hunting
>doesnt do any of these things

This the equivalent of a bank teller buying a 2500 diesel as their daily driver and they dont even haul

inb4 10 trillion "but muh pitbull is a gud boi he dindu nuffin" "its only coz of the owner mang, all dogs r gud"

inb4 you use the same argument with guns and become a gun grabber

I fostered a pit mix for about a year.
Friendly ass dog.
Owner beat the living shit out of her.

Skiddish and timid.
And thats what scares me.
You stand up too fast it panics.
Pits are fine dogs. Its the fucking surplus of foster and shelter pits thats fucking cancer.
You get all these dogs that retards brewed up and either gotten taken away or given up and some middle class retard goes "lets get that one mommy. Pits arent that bad"

I believe that it is the upbringing. But damn pits are fucking bad dogs to own unless you use them for hunting.

You get a pit puppy and raise it then whatever dont fuck it up knkw you have a high energy dog with low level problem solving skills compared to other breeds

Attached: 20180506_135659.jpg (4032x2268, 2.03M)

I also know motherfuckers that use their pits to what they are meant to do by modern standards.

They are not what you would call "indoor dogs"

Attached: f8b0d028c0e8bdeb3389fc3a6be30201.jpg (1920x1754, 312K)

Even they admit pits are obsolete

Cane corsos are the new hog hunting craze.

Corsos have more power than the pit but also have better problem solving skills (less retarded than pit)

Attached: 1be4466bdc888e466e4a2ea341ae8f4f.jpg (250x333, 25K)

>and installs titanium teeth
I did not know this was a thing.

you shitbull apologists are retarded

a gun can't just decide on it's own to jump a fence and maul a neighborhood child

He says its incredibly rare that people do it. Its alsk expensive as shit. Almost i think over $1k a tooth and there is liability risks with it.

His dog happened to need his canines replaced after getting into an arguement with a metal staircase.
I think he says he maybe gets 1 dog year average that get it done and has had years with none.

>is it okay to train humans to be living weapons? is it okay to release breeds of explosive fruits into the wild? is it okay to teach virii the concept of souls?
yes

Attached: ancapBall.png (547x402, 200K)

C A N A R Y
M A S T I F F

i would love to be a living weapon

Pitbulls are unironically based.
Try having them as guard dogs

Maybe raising your dog properly would do the trick you uneducated nigger.
>Implying a Rottweiler won't do the same thing

My puppers are for cuddles when it's cold, and for barking when something makes noise so big papa (that's me, I'm big papa) can have enough time to get his armor and night vision on, to slay niggers invading the castle.

You can already fuck your guns

No.

>be friends with a guy in HS because he had an Xbox360
>Hes gay without realizing, likes to wrestle, watch DBZ, and other fruity shit
>finally get my own 360
>Don't hang out with him anymore
>he comes over to my house
>wants to fight or some shit
>slams me into a wall, wall caves in
>out of nowhere
>my dog jumps up and bites his arm real good
>never see the queer again

>is it okay to train humans to be living weapons?
Yes. It gives them the best possible chance of survival. What reason they're a weapon for is an entirely different conversation.

I really admire trained dogs. It's nice to see them around. I seen enough of them that act rabid I get really defensive seeing them at all no matter how well behaved they are. It's a shamed mutts and other breeds that act like the pitt bull stereotype that are practically savage run around loose sometimes. I've had to go around those things when they're chained up and not chained up. I'm pretty lucky I didn't get mangled. Now a days if that kind of situation came up I wouldn't do any of that like I did. A single part of my skin is worth a hell of a lot more than any part of that dogs.

I only say skin since that's the first thing to go. Those things can take off a lot more than that.

>pitbull
>dog
pick one

You don't train the Eagle, user.
The Eagle trains YOU.

In the ways of FREEDOM.

Attached: 3D Batman.jpg (315x282, 20K)

There are purebred dogs and crossbred dogs that have good traits and aren't unhealthy or genetically unfit but there are also tonfucks that are. No one should care about breed or anything like that, just look for a healthy dog with beneficial traits. Something that fits the physiological fitness that a coyote or wolf has, said dogs being dogs that can actually survive on their own.

It could be the muttiest mutt and it wouldn't matter as long as it had particular characteristics that show it's healthy and will be healthy long term.

Standard poodles are great dogs, even though they look unfortunately stupid. I've worked with a ton of dogs and I think that there's 2 types of common breeds: working and pet. Your typical family labrador breeder is typically not gonna produce great working genes. Look for people who breed dogs for work. Even German Shepherds can kinda straddle that line.
I've always been a huge fan of hound dogs, namely coonhounds. I think the Treeing Walker Coonhound is a great camping dog because they're usually more interested in making noise than getting themselves killed trying to fight a bear or a bunch of coyotes.
It all depends on what you want out of your dog, but don't overlook hounds if you do outdoors shit and you'd rather your dog make a ton of noise and leave the slaughtering to you. They're also great if you want a dog that's gonna be basically no possible danger to your kids.
If you want to come home and find dead home invaders though, something like a mastiff is probably that shit you want. Just don't have them in a house with kids.

There are tons of working labs. They are one of the most popular bird dogs. Best home defense dog is a Great Pyrenees but you better be ready to walk it five miles a day. Gentle giant, but they can be very protective.

It's not just mutts honestly, my boxer used to lay like that. We kinda took him from his mom a little early, so he probably learned that from how we laid on the ground

Yes it is. I have three Rhodesian Ridge backs and twenty Guinea fowl that guard my property. The Guineas are the alarms the Rhodies are the bouncers.

>is it okay to teach virii the concept of souls?
I hope so, because Jow Forums conducted a mass blood sacrifice in 2014 to create a goddess of the Ebola virus.

My Cur ripped the Orkin man's pants lmao

For starters, if you want a quality attack/protection dog, a shitbull is a poor choice. Pitbulls are meme dogs for nogs and people with social justice sympathies that see owning a "good pitbull" as symbolic validation to their worldview.

Working dogs are tools, and you may as well pick the best tool for the job. Are pitbulls physically powerful? Sure. But consider that you're also going to want a very trainable, intelligent dog. Theres a reason that GSDs and Dobermanns get used for protection/duty training more than pitbulls. Its because they're easier to train and work with for the purpose. If you want a fighting dog or a vicious, uncontrolled animal to lock in your yard that you can't trust around visitors, other animals, or kids and that you constantly new to worry about turning on you, go ahead and get a pitbull. They're well suited to be belligerant. If you want a dog that has the capability to differentiate threats from targets and reliably follow your commands when it's time to put teeth in skin, just get a GSD.

Yes

I've known plenty of well trained and properly bred pitbulls whose owners weren't total piece of shit niggers. One of the sweetest dog breeds I've ever seen. I'd be more afraid of chihuahuas if they weren't so tiny.