>ATF raid starts
>dogs start barking
>instantly get shot

This was a bretti gud series

Attached: waco.jpg (1600x1200, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hell yeah, loved that they based it off the survivor's tales and of the book(s).

Attached: ATF comes over.jpg (794x550, 107K)

If I remember correctly, the media hated it when it came out because it showed that the Branch Davidians were innocent. Fucking good series, I loved every second of it.

Attached: 1498713995236.jpg (500x878, 124K)

I mean, were they doing anything bad other than selling illegal guns?

>selling illegal guns?
shiggy

Allegedly, kiddie diddlin. Much like sexually abused animals, the kiddies had to be put down. They were trained to enjoy and desire the abuse. They could not have lived healthy, fulfilling lives.

Wasnt the kiddie diddlin proven to be just a guise for the ATF to make the raid seem more justified?

Yes.

They wern't selling them, just had full-auto conversions without paying the tax stamp

It was an excuse made up after the raid to make it not seem so bad that Janet Reno and Hillary Clinton just burned 23 kids alive.

Oh, I thought they actually sold some of the guns as their source of income as it seemed a bit unlikely that any of those people had to wageslave

If there was any kiddie diddlin, it would have been very tough to prove in a court of law, since a couple of butthurt former church members had already tried to narc on Koresh for doing it and the local sheriff and Texas DFACS had already run two separate investigations and found zero evidence of it happening. Plus the ATF is not a "sex crimes enforcement agency".

The Davidians got fucked. 11 of them were sentenced to 40 years in federal prison even though the jury said they would never have convicted them if they knew the judge was gonna give them that much time. All of them are out now. The longest sentence any of them did was a guy who did 12 years and had to appeal all the way to the Supreme Court for a reprieve. He said as soon as they all arrived in jail that all the guards were fucking with them calling them "cop killers", but as soon as they turned their backs all the other inmates were giving them all high fives and mad respect. Said no one fucked with him for his entire sentence and he used the time for Bible study.

As for the series, it was OK, but in my opinion it let the government off WAY TOO EASY. Made out like "evil FBI agents" "tricked" the Attorney General Janet Reno (who they refused to mention by name) and that the President Bill Clinton (who they also refused to mention by name) was totally clueless as to what was going on. Total bullshit. Both of them were fully aware of what was happening at Waco. After Vince Foster "suicided himself", even Hillary got in on the action when she had one of her lackeys bust into his office and steal a bunch of files related to Waco that were never seen again.

If you ever feel like making your blood pressure rise to dangerously high levels, watch some footage of the Waco Congressional Hearings. You will get to see California Democrat Tom Lantos (Jewish immigrant who fled Austria during WWII) and New York Democrat Chuck Schumer (also Jewish) it top shitlib form, praising the ATF.

And the series also had this part where that one FBI agent has some moment of remorse and starts crying knowing that he had just killed a bunch of church goers. Total bullshit. The Feds were proud of what they did when they killed those people. As soon as the fire had burned itself out, the literal first thing those agents did was run out to the flagpole where the church flew their custom Davidian flag and ran up the American flag on the pole. Then they all stood around posing over the ruins with their guns like they were on some fucking safari.

Delta Force and the British SAS were also on the scene. Not only did Delta Force and all the tanks violate Posse Commitatus, but they brought in foreign troops for the UK, too.

The feds let the Davidians bury one of their dead out in the yard. What did the feds do? Got in a tank and repeatedly ran over the guys grave until his corpse was unearthed and ground to bits in the treads of the tank. The list of fucked up shit they did is too long to catalog.

This is not how people look "remorseful" after burning to death men, women, and children.

Attached: ATF_FBI_Waco2.jpg (1458x3502, 1.31M)

OKC was seriously not enough.

I'm pretty sure the SAS troopers were on exchange with Delta force at the time

faggot, waconiggers deserved to be fried

They "official story" is that they were at Fort Bragg and went to Waco "to observe".

t. ATF

>The feds let the Davidians bury one of their dead out in the yard. What did the feds do? Got in a tank and repeatedly ran over the guys grave until his corpse was unearthed and ground to bits in the treads of the tank. The list of fucked up shit they did is too long to catalog.

proof?

>but they brought in foreign troops for the UK, too.
>What did the feds do? Got in a tank and repeatedly ran over the guys grave until his corpse was unearthed and ground to bits in the treads of the tank

Proofs? This sounds like something someone would think up to inflame people's emotions even further. See: kicking the dog

But again, proofs?

Even wikipedia mentions it though I don't know if it was intentional

Proofs? The first hand testimony of the Davidians who saw the feds repeatedly running over the grave of Peter Gent and the government documents that confirm the SAS was there.

To be fair if you criticize the Clintons publically you die of mysterious circumstances

>true story that shocked the world
I hate these fucking buzzwords. If I told some chink working a factory outside of Hong Kong about it, he wouldn't give a fuck. If I told a frog in Paris he would just 'hon hon hon stupid americans' at me. No one was shocked, it was just a fucking news story.

And here we are at 2018 with people just throwing big texts of hate and anger but never actions or protests at all at the fbi and the atf and anyone that tries to get people to actually stand up to the agencies and say something are shunned as atf and shills by the very same people that are still bitching and moaning about muh dead dog and muh waco.
If you fucks are so mad about this then go fucking do something instead of bitching online about it 24/7 like a fucking neet. If you ain't gonna do shit then shut your nihilist bullshit up and go fuck yourself you coward. If everyone is like you faggots then we would never have revolted and stood up against the red coats and our four fathers did something about the brutal authority that was inflicted by the british government which was by actually doing something instead of just writting poems about muh feelings being hurt.

You bastards are just all talk and no action and that is why America is dead because of you, not them, you!

So no proof

Where do I watch it?

Okay but where are the proof you whiny cuck?

++++
If Unintended Consequences doesn't make you do shit, nothing will.

>four fathers

>As soon as the fire had burned itself out, the literal first thing those agents did was run out to the flagpole where the church flew their custom Davidian flag and ran up the American flag on the pole.

Nation before all else.

It happened. Multiple accounts confirm this.

>the leader's wife was 12 and he practiced polygamy, both felonies
ok. I disliked how many details of the firefight were clearly false, like Koresh walking to the front door and getting shot in the abdomen when he only got hit in the hand. They made up dialogue to go around their false details, like a helicopter shooting some guy on the top floor.

>Nation before all else.
You really think that the feds hanging that flag while the ruins were still smoldering was about patriotism? It had nothing to do with "patriotism", I can assure you. It was a reminder of "who's in charge". The Davidians were not foreign invaders or a hostile country to be conquered. They were American citizens.

do we actually know how Koresh got injured? Wikipedia only says "Koresh had been seriously injured by a gunshot wound"

But him walking out seemed a bit dramatic, yea

proof?

Attached: 1526048139233.jpg (2000x3008, 828K)

>eyewitness testimony isn't proof
Fuck off.

It shouldn't be

>I disliked how many details of the firefight were clearly false, like Koresh walking to the front door and getting shot in the abdomen when he only got hit in the hand
There is a videotape of a bullet hole in the left part of his abdomen. He pulls back the bandage and shows the bullet hole in the VHS tape they sent out to the feds.

Guess we can just dispense with a good half of the entire legal process then

I hope I witness your wife being raped and killed, Mr. ATF, that way I don't have to give my testimony for it when I appear in court as a witness.

>Delta Force and the British SAS were also on the scene
Because they happened to be at the base the nastygirls were coming from and served in an adviser capacity you dipshit

based

Like when all those witnesses said Michael Brown was a good boy who dindu nuffin

there were non-black witnesses

>Because they happened to be at the base the nastygirls were coming from and served in an adviser capacity you dipshit
Oh well I guess that makes foreign troops operating on American soil against American citizens a-OK, then. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

>operating on American soil against American citizens a-OK, then
What part of "Adviser" do you not understand?

>Nation before all else.
Heads up, folks. The only flag that should ever be flown is the American one.

>What part of "Adviser" do you not understand?
What part of "foreign troops" do you not understand?

I don't quite understand what you two mean by "operating"

Attached: operator moves.webm (720x400, 1.08M)

Nothing to see here. Merely "advising".

Attached: advisor.jpg (782x687, 54K)

They were building a cult army

That was....slick?

freedom of assembly and freedom of religion are literally protected by the constitution.

Yeah but child abuse isn't

the ATF and FBI really should have had some repercussions for blowing a babies brains out all over it's mothers face then.

Anti government neo nazi got what he deserved

>cult army
The 2nd literally enshrines your ability to own arms and be part of a militia.

One ryder truck wasn't enough.

>Anti government
>nazi

Attached: SandwichvDoggo.png (1044x463, 19K)

Attached: autismlevel++.png (1080x434, 170K)

I love how morbidly obese and out of place he looks

Nah m8 that's the baby whose mother's brains were splattered all over her family

scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/

You are both gay homosensual because I saw both of you sucking dick

>blowing a babies brains out all over it's mothers face then.
What event are you referencing?

The grave was desecrated by the feds in tanks. Even normie-tier Jewkipedia doesn't dispute this. They encircled the property with APC's and tanks nonstop for weeks. There is film of them doing this. You think they made an effort to avoid running over some dead guy buried out in the lawn?

Ruby Ridge. A FBI sniper named Lon Horiuchi blew Vicki Weaver's brains out with a .308 while she was holding her 8 month old daughter in her front door. Bullet and skull fragments entered the body of Randy Weaver's buddy Kevin Harris, nearly killing him. He begged Weaver to shoot him several times to put him out of his misery during the standoff before he finally went into shock.

I know, he's talking about a babies brains blown all over mom

I'll go tell the folks at Red Lobster to take their shit down right away.

Hey FBI how is it going?

>Our four father's

Yes, all fore of them.

>if we burn the childen alive, they can't be abused

t. Janet Reno

Yeah so shoot the parents, burn the children alive, burn down their building, then pose over the rubble and plant your flag over it.

You sure showed them! You really saved those poor children!

>non black witnesses
>inferring that white = never lies
you voted for clinton, didn't you?
fuck off unformed cumhole

Anyone else notice the references to burning throughout the series?

You infer more than I meant to imply, I only implied that blacks are inherently untrustworthy and therefore the fact that eyewitness testimony from negroids is flawed should not be used to discount eyewitness testimony as a whole

Episode 4
19:34

Randy Weaver did nothing wrong. The two shotguns he cut down and sold to an ATF informant after the guy pestered him for two straight years were legal length. The informant took a file and filed them down an extra 1/8" then turned them in to his handlers so they could get an arrest warrant. If you were going to make an illegal SBS, why would you cut the barrels down to 17 & 7/8"?

>one FBI agent

There were hundreds of people involved. I'm sure one guy felt bad.

Wasn't the one that they made feel bad the one that was in the A&E documentary, all gungho and politely saying he didn't give a shit about them

Attached: DWmlhU0U0AE1meZ.jpg (1080x608, 200K)

>There were hundreds of people involved. I'm sure one guy felt bad.
The character in the series that breaks down sobbing was the head of the Tactical Team. Pretty sure that was artistic license. They weren't sobbing. They were posing for photos with Remington 700P's before the fire even quit burning.

Sauce?

All they wanted was some milk

Attached: cop_delivers_milk-sm.jpg (425x596, 17K)

Abused children grow up to be shitty adults, they were done a favor

Do you think they could dig out a body which is covered by 6 feet of dirt and mangle it just by driving over an area every now and then? I just want you to know that I don't care either way about the atf or the waco fucks but just think for yourself

He wasn't 6 feet deep

Haven't seen this series but the documentary "Waco: The Rules of Engagement" is available on Amazon Prime for streaming.
God do I hate chuck schumer, pic related. He's been trying for decades to stomp all over the Constitution. Everything he says in this is supporting illegal evidence, stepping out of jurisdiction, weapons confiscation, religion persecution...god fucking damn he's evil.
pic related

Attached: charlesschumer.jpg (1772x1708, 184K)

A lot of jews are evil.

Religion is evil though. Just look at what the Catholics and their "christianity" has done throughout europe since it is responsible for the dark age and caused a huge setback on out technological advances and they killed anyone that had more than 90 percent iq until they decided that earth was not the center of the universe.

Fuck established religion.

They did some Gunsmithing and made money off a local gun store, but they did not trade in any of their full funs. They were very careful about keeping those locked behind the gates of their compound.

The Branch Davidians did nothing wrong. They lived in peace and didn't bother the people of Waco. The ATF murdered them because they were butthurt about a group openly defying their jurisdiction.

I almost expected a turd to be dangling from her brapper. I'm a little disappointed.

You must be 18 to post on Jow Forums

>illegal guns
They sold guns, nothing was illegal. Even after the raid they never found contraband items.

Attached: branch-davidians-compoound-fire-02-gty-jef-171229_17x12_1600.jpg (1600x1133, 444K)

>Christianity caused the dark age
Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realize that Christians toppled the Holy Roman Empire and plunged Europe into darkness.
Oh wait, that was the Muslims. Catholic monestaries were the only people teaching anyone how to fucking read and write during the dark age.

Read a fucking book, you stupid nigger.

they never found the raid footage either. they're just not good at finding stuff i think.

Well, they claimed their flashbangs were suppressors.

So he would have been unearth by heavy rain just as much.

The raid footage was lost like hillary's computers.