GUN IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF ART

Inspiration struck today.
I call this piece....Double Tap.

Show me your art, k/unts.

Attached: MuhArt.jpg (2804x1954, 1.5M)

I would call that "Niggerism".

Sir, you must have that pistol confused with a "GLAWK 40" and Benjamin Franklin with Abraham Lincoln.

Wtf is this gun

Sir, in case you were not able to read the engraving "USW A1", it is a USW A1 from B&T.

I'll raise you 2k even without the can on

Attached: 20180509_165645.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

That pistol looks atrocious.

Done
Just the DD5.

Attached: MulDaniels.jpg (2749x1696, 1.17M)

>USW without a stock
This is just retarded. Get rid of that fucking SBR faggotry and make the 2nd great again.

Attached: 145b0fa3899494eee403a371def7a2e7.jpg (800x600, 138K)

Go back to the trap house Gerome

MAGNIFICENT!

and if the DD5 doesn't fancy you, how about something from The Alps?

Attached: MuhSG751P.jpg (2823x1862, 1.33M)

what's a trap house, sir?

Attached: 20180307_152722.jpg (2080x4033, 1.06M)

what is the name of this piece, sir? What's the motif?

Drug den

Basically im calling you a nigger

I think you have mistaken the manufacture of my rifle friend

Attached: 20180511_163328.jpg (2560x1440, 887K)

Ew selector on right side

The piece is called: "Post Tito" and juxtaposes, Yugoslavian weapons with a clean and orderly environment, to show the life of a firearm from a brutal ethnic conflict, to a simple historic artifact, halfway across the world

I think you put too much stock into the KAC brand, sir.

SUBLIME! ABSOLUTELY SUBLIME!

Attached: 1524804058942.jpg (676x960, 115K)

i call this one, 'the first orgasm'

Owwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhh damn dats my shit right there

Buy a better keyboard.

it's a ducky zero. I like it.

I really hope its just ambidextrous, because I agree, that's fuckin gross.

KAC lowers are full ambi

check'd and now I recommend better keycaps.

>He doesn't run several trap houses to generate seed money for investments
Wow, good job white bread. Lmao.

what would you recommend, most judgmental of sirs?

>posts a fucking KAC 25 with a lolVortex scope
>calls this muthafucka with a Nightforce and DBAL D2 on a 3k gun with a suppressor poor
doesn't even acknowledge the fucking Swiss limited import gun from the same dudeWhy are all KAC owners so butthurt about anyone not putting their guns on a pedestal? I don't get it. This isn't 2004, KAC isn't better than everyone else.

>Lol vortex
>Yfw top 50 shooters in the world championship scope maufactures by PRB

Attached: Best-Rifle-Scope.png (643x769, 46K)

>2015
>how much of that is due to sponsorship dollars?
>Where are the Vortex military contracts?

He talks about sponsors on there also it's a good blog you should check it out. They did a 50 scope test about a year or so ago

Attached: Screenshot_20180511-172237_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 747K)

a fitting title

Fucking military contracts jesus christ your dumb

>buying a USW without a stock
why.jpg

Attached: Larry_thumbsup_1.jpg (453x449, 65K)

it's called constructive possession. I'm not taking that risk.

Do they make a carbine model or a “brace”??

no. Although even if they did, I wouldn't get one. I plan to form 1

No, it's a tool. Grow up.

>lolVortex
lolMoron

Manufacturers and other reputable people on the field shit all over that optics shootout, but I commend the time and effort put into it

Looks trashy, also your keyboard is shit.

Maybe try it without empty bottles in the picture?

Yeah he put a ton of time into at least

lolPoverty

what is up with people and dissing my Ducky Zero?

Post your keyboard with timestamp. And post your guns too. I'm curious to what a sophisticated gentleman like you sports. Awe me.

its a mountain nigger hipoint

I need to stay hydrated at all times, ok, sir? Don't judge me for that.

What's it like being this broke? I seriously can't imagine being this broke.

Why do you assume that’s all the cash I have on hand? And why assume cash constitutes a non trivial portion of my networth?

Gucci gang
Gucci gang
Gucci gang
Gucci gang

I don’t know why people are being such faggots. OP what is the USW like, recoil, trigger, etc? It’s just an SDP right? Probably the sexiest gun I’ve seen on Jow Forums in a long while

/gunphoto/?
I’ll bite.

I wish I still had it, but before I figured out the HD function I had gotten a wonderful photo taken on a cloudy day in my room, and managed to get noThing but the lines of my Jericho 941.

Attached: 1F4E8D84-59D2-4FC9-B4AD-2C22AC99D537.jpg (4032x3024, 3.22M)

Excellent trigger, very manageable recoil, unreasonably accurate. I have 1 complaint: the extended housing digs into my thumbjoint

Are you Swiss? Are those even on the US market?

Am I?
You decide.

Attached: MuhSwissFamily.jpg (2822x1680, 1.23M)

very....blade runner-esque. The distance graininess adds a certain flair of...mystique. If only your focus was on the exposed rifling of the barrel instead of what I assume to be your kitchen counter.

get the fuck out of here now

someone is upset....

Attached: lol bitch u mad.png (713x330, 12K)

The real question is how tf did you get your stamp back on the 751 so quick. Did you submit the form before the gun even got in the country?

No. 751P delivery started a while ago.

posting my gun art

Attached: DSC_0475.png (1024x678, 1.32M)

I wish I had a good enough camera to do that. I just used the HD function on my phone.

And it’s not my kitchen counter, I set up an ammo can and sat my welding apron over it to provide a background that was uniform and (if you ask me) brings out/accentuates the good aspects of a rust blue and other old firearm finishes.

The lighting also wasn’t gonna make it easy to get the rifling.

Attached: 017E1ED4-A8DE-4FF8-A0E7-2283B47E5723.jpg (2048x1536, 699K)

Not 1+ year it takes for a stamp to come back hombre. You've had "quick" turn around before here too.

Eyyy. Another nigga with an apc223.

Very select crowd.

Attached: 20180430_093314.jpg (374x559, 179K)

Sir, what are you implying? And my turnaround time for F1 is always around 6-8 months.

my Swiss Lovin' brotha.

Very nice. May I title it....A New West in the Wild?

Sure, why not

Attached: DSC_0213.png (1028x681, 1.14M)

The lack of longitudinal aberration is very nice.

Is this a crop? If not, what's your lens and camera?

>Navy lower
honestly that's the aesthetic bottleneck

Do those Benjamins represent the amount of money you spent on that gun and accessories?

I used a D5100 and a Nikkor 40mm f/2.8 lens. Not anything particularly ridiculous.
I just recently picked up a 10-24mm 1:3.5-4.5 and I've been having some fun with that one too.

Attached: DSC_0007.jpg (4928x3264, 2.68M)

Attached: sleep tight, don't let the ATF bite.jpg (4032x3024, 3.22M)

sheeeeit alll dem bennies and a gucci hipoint too. I wish I could be a boss nigger too.

It's a scar and an sg553 lovechild. Who could possibly hate it?

Attached: 20180506_165240.jpg (2560x1440, 815K)

I SEE U! TRYING TO HIDE THE SHAME OF A BRACE! YOU DON'T FOOL ME.

I just got it like two weeks ago lol.

Waiting until I move to GA to form 1 it. The brace is actually pretty good for what it is, but I'm eager to put a real stock on it.

You should consider that 700 USD PDW stock. No cheek weld, so maybe go buy an APC9 and put it on that. That thing (the stock) is pretty GUCCI.

Very nice. There is significant distortion in the corners, though. Time to shell out for a Zeiss, friendo.

I actually like ump stocks, but I'm hoping that guy in the owners group can figure out how to make an ACR stock adapter

YOU BETTER FUCKING NOT!
KEEP YOUR B&T PURE. KEEP IT SWISS.

It's never gonna happen. I'll almost assuredly end up with the standard ump stock. But the ACR stocks are pretty much the most practical, comfy option available for what they are.

not on the SCAR they aren't. My experience with the ACR stock on my SCAR is TERRIBAD.

Really? Mine was really good. I mean, I sold the scar in the end, but the stock was not the problem. What did you dislike about it?

it wasn't comfortable on my feet.
j/k. It was hard to deploy, hard to adjust the cheek piece, hard to adjust LoP. The UGG is where it's at.

fuck rich people. dont let me catch you in the streets or ima get yo ass wit dat problem solva bitch ass nigga. I KEEP THAT MUHFUGGIN THANG ON ME

LOP was a bit sticky, but the other two were fine for me. Huh. Maybe you got a dud?

Either way, the ump stock is still the go-to for now.

looks like a futuristic borchardt.

Sir, do you have a license for that firearm?

You have impeccable taste. I tip my hat to you
*tip*

Yeah, unfortunately it gets that way at 10mm. For some reason the camera's distortion correction tool doesn't seem to function very consistently. Sometimes it completely corrects it, other times its like in the photo I posted (which also washed out the colors in the upload for some reason).

I bid you a fine weekend too, sir.

CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY STATE YOU OL' BITCH ASS NIGGA I DONT NEED NO MUFUGGIN LICENSE WATCH YO BACK RICH NIGGA PROBELM SOLVA LOOK FO YO ASS

Attached: DSC_0134.png (2560x1080, 3.32M)