Swedish Jow Forumsommandos, I need help

Swedish Jow Forumsommandos, I need help.
Recently I have moved into Sweden because of work. I have been gun owner for 5 years and I want to continue having fun here.
So, I need some advises.
1. How hard it is for non-swedish speaker/not a swedish citizen to obtain a gun license here? From what I have read there are basically two ways: attend some shooting club for at least 6 month or pass a hunting exam. If one want to have a pistol, there only first way available but in case of rifle/shotgun which way is better? What is approximate cost of obtaining gun and shooting here?
2 How good shooting infrastructure is here? Do you people practice just shooting innawoods? May be one can advise some good shooting ranges in and around Lund.
3. Something not obvious that I should know about.

Attached: se.png (580x363, 595)

Lol you’re fucked. Tbh i would say fuck the law and if they come after you then use your guns. But I’m a good goyim so I’m not going to say that.

Woof, enjoy the muzzy rape patrols and the loss of what tiny yuro rights you used to have.

>Recently I have moved into Sweden because of work. I have been gun owner for 5 years and I want to continue having fun here
so, you were a Somalian pirate, i presume?

>1. How hard it is for non-swedish speaker/not a swedish citizen to obtain a gun license here?
Might be hard for you to pass the written part of a hunting license exam, but AFAIK there is nothing stopping a foreign citizen from getting the license itself as long as they are legal residents, and i used to know a Norwegian that had his guns on Swedish hunting licenses.
Not sure how it would work for a competition license, you might be better off asking a local club directly.
>2 How good shooting infrastructure is here?
Depends a lot on where you are, not familiar with the Lund area so can't comment on that.
>Do you people practice just shooting innawoods?
While legal in some circumstances (If you own the land) this is generally frowned upon, you might get away with shooting clays in a sand pit or quarry but i wouldn't advise that unless you are very good friends with the owner and have the area well marked off as off limits to the public.
Attitude of local law enforcement might vary a lot so hard to say without personal knowledge of the area.
>3. Something not obvious that I should know about.
Every weapon is handled on a separate license and will be individually reviewed for approval by the Police.
Some of the people handling these reviews might approve anything that follows written law, others might try to add their own interpretation as to what the law says.
If they don't personally like what you are applying for they might outright deny it, it's up to you to challenge it if the denial is not founded in the law, but don't get your hopes up.
Also if the police for some reason find out you are not storing your weapons properly according to the law you are fucked, licenses revoked.

TL:DR: Probably possible, might be a challenge.

If I was a foreigner living in Sweden I'd see no reason what so ever to comply with the local laws.

Take a look into swedish prisons. It's basically a paid vacation and that is if you decide not to cut it short by easily escaping them.

>so, you were a Somalian pirate, i presume?
ISIS member (not)

Actually I am from Russia.

Thanks.

>Actually I am from Russia
I wouldn't advertise that if you try to start out in a shooting club, lots of shooting clubs have roots in the military and most likely both former and active Home Guard members and other former military people and they might just tell you to fuck off.
Once they have got to know you and you have participated a few times you might try to bring it up if you want, more then likely no one will care too much about it other then a few jokes about former "enemies".
Just don't start your introduction with it and you should be fine.

>Just don't start your introduction with it and you should be fine
It's probably going to be just fine if he starts with that and it's not like he'll be able do hide his dialect.
At worst you'll hear jokes about you being the enemy and compare you to the targets. Swedes are too autistically polite, not wanting to cause offense, to deny someone who's interested in shooting.

As for guns, there should be no problem to find a weekend course to get a hunters permit, bigger cities usually have those available in English.
With one of those you'll get access to fudd guns and bolt action mil-surp.
Getting pistols is a bit of a hassle with clubs and all that, it's usually long queues to get into a club and you might end up waiting for years.
A hunting permit can in best case get you a gun within a month.

Attached: 1510705420759.png (1024x1512, 1.14M)

Haha, really? I would mind that.
>it's not like he'll be able do hide his dialect.
This. Half of the people can immediately say that I am from Russia.

>As for guns, there should be no problem to find a weekend course to get a hunters permit, bigger cities usually have those available in English.
Thanks, that sounds good.
But as one can't just go innawoods, one still need to attend any shooting club. I hope it is at least cheaper with your own gun.

Swedish gun owner here. If you want a pistol, you got to join or start a shooting club with access to a shooting range. You also need to be able to prove that you are an active shooter (shooting atleast once a year). I started my own, since i and some friends had the opportunity.

In terms of shotgun and / or rifle, you need to get a hunting license, which is not difficult. Basically, you have to take a test where you show that you know how to hunt in Sweden, and is familiar with hunting laws. After that, you need to pass a simple shooting test. This is by far the easiest and least time consuming.

You can shoot in the woods, if you own or lease land without any permits from anyone. There is like 10 shooting ranges in and around Lund, including a pretty large pistol shooting club. Some shooting clubs are more inclusive than others (i dont accept new members into mine, for instance, since it's meant to be within a specific group of people) even though you technically have to be open for applications.

Once you are an active shooter, you simply have to send in an application to the police explaining why you need a license to own a pistol. Some people will tell you that you have to start with a specific type of gun (.22 for instance) which is not true. My first pistol was a .45 1911, and i simply stated in my application that i have shot 9mm and larger a lot, and i have no interest in owning or competing with a .22.

Hope that helps. The most difficult part will probably be passing the hunting exam as they are, as far as i know, always in swedish. Most likely you could probably take it in english though.

A lot of people seem to think that it is difficult getting a firearms license in Sweden. It really isn't, but in typical fashion there are several hoops that you need to jump through.

Didn't you at leats sue to need to be able to show that you had somewhere to hunt in addition to the hunting exam for a license? (So own land with hunting rights, letter form a land owner, membership of a hunting club, something like that.)

Either way, a proper gun safe must weight at least 150kg or be bolted to the building, that could be an issue depending for some.

>Some people will tell you that you have to start with a specific type of gun (.22 for instance) which is not true.
There's no legal requirement, but many clubs won't give you the paperwork for anything else at first.

>Didn't you at leats sue to need to be able to show that you had somewhere to hunt in addition to the hunting exam for a license?
No, not unless it is a recent change that i am not aware of *panics slightly*
>Either way, a proper gun safe must weight at least 150kg or be bolted to the building, that could be an issue depending for some.
Most i know just put a few steel plates or barbell weights in the bottom of the safe to get the right weight.
Barbell weights are better because it's easier to prove to the police doing the inspection that it is indeed the right weight then some random scrap steel.

If you want to buy a .22 pistol under a hunting license (ie. working terrier hunting) you need to show that you have land and the means to hunt like that. Otherwise, you do not need to show that you have access to hunting grounds. A hunting license is sufficient to prove your need for rifles or shotguns.

>If one want to have a pistol, there only first way available

Interesting. In my country hunters are allowed pistols as well. You don't want to "mercy kill" a deer with a 7,62x51 to the cranium after all, do you?

Why would you move to Sweden? It's government is a progressive Muslim loving shitter

You can get single shot .22 pistols for that, but it is more intended for animals caught in a trap, special conditions apply for this type of license.
>You don't want to "mercy kill" a deer with a 7,62x51 to the cranium after all, do you?
In general shooting things without getting a lethal first shot is very highly frowned upon, so if you have a need for this the recommendation would probably be to spend the money on ammo to practice more instead of on a pistol.
Also the deer we have in Sweden are tiny, most just use a knife.

Frowned upon, yes, but there are cases where you shoot something and it runs into the brush. Personally I wouldn't want to go tangling into the undergrowth after a boar with a bolt action.

True, but wouldn't want to go after a wounded boar with a pistol.
Most i know that hunt boar use either shotguns with slugs or high caliber lever action (Or semi autos in a few cases, but not as popular) rifles for tracking down wounded animals.
Boars in general are tricky like that because even if you do get a lethal shot they can run quite a bit so it can be hard to tell if its gonna come after you or is already bleeding out behind the next bush.

Yeah, in my country the hunters are fuddy as fuck and only allow 3 bullets at a time as well, which could also be very inconvenient if you hit a boar and it makes a run for you.

In general firearms rules and laws are a bit of a hit and miss.

Like the bayonet being forbidden. What am I going to do with a bayonet? Stab the bodies of the people I just shot?

>But as one can't just go innawoods, one still need to attend any shooting club
Can't speak for south of Sweden but as long as long as you have access to a car, there should be free shooting ranges within reasonable distance.
Otherwise, a membership is usually on the level of 100-300 SEK per year which is an insignificant cost when it comes to shooting as a hobby.

As for finding one, when taking a hunting license exam, you'll be required to take a shooting test at the end of it to prove that you can handle a gun and hit the target in a reasonable manner. Hunting exams includes time to practice well before the shooting trial, you'll be familiar with the local range by the time you have a rifle of your own.

Attached: 1522280053926.png (530x664, 650K)

>Recently I have moved into Sweden because of work

I hope that you're not some kind a big racist redneck. We don't want trumpdards in our country.

And why the fuck do you need a gun ? If you want to shoot firearms just go to the local range and rent a rifle.

Miljöpartist much

>3. Something not obvious that I should know about.
Allemannsretten. You'll find a private property to shoot on. However, since everyone has a right to travel on non-cultivated, non-residential property in Sweden, you should take extra precautions to safety, to avoid shooting a hiker.

I hear the Mosques are great places to pick up an AK-47 or RPG.

Allemansrätten does not allow you to shoot guns on someone's land. Everyone in Sweden tend to be sticklers of the Always Know What's Behind Your Target rule, following it religiously so even shooting on your own lands is frowned upon if you don't have a proper back stop.

A shooting range hosted by a local hunters club should do nicely for OPs needs.

He needs a gun so he can kill faggots like you