Pennsylvania

What happens here?

Attached: pennsylvania_simple.gif (1412x1060, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dFWsMz7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chadly’s family lives there.

People eat scrapple and Tastykake, hunt a lot of deer, and talk with an accent that makes them sound like Kurt Angle.

Deer.

What Larpenss herr?

Muh Steelers! Muh Penguins!

quick rundown about my state

Attached: muh state muh pride.png (1556x860, 1.95M)

Wawa and potholes

is that what we sound like to out of staters? I've heard PA accents are considered ugly by outsiders.

road construction

I live on the border and have worked in/commuted to jersey for many years.... sometimes I come home sounding more like joe pesci than anything else.... then I take a day trip out west and it's my cousin vinny to the t

Attached: 1521051232170.png (784x727, 531K)

Bucks fag here, its an odd state. We are tied for first in the number of people who concealed carry in the united states, we love guns and food. Also even the liberals own guns here. Were kinds of a southern state stuck up north.

I’ve heard many tines that Pennsylvania is Philadelphia on one end, Pittsburgh on the other end, and Alabama in the middle.

What’re yinz talking about in here?

This is very true. 45min drive to philly, 15min drive for nothing but farmland and forest for me. I live in the most liberal county in PA and we still like guns and hunting here. I love PA

its a nice state, very green right now. Just had a nice thunderstorm in lanc glad I made it to the range earlier today.

Lot of niggers. A LOT OF FUCKING NIGGERS. Nice state other than that

Yup thats basically it. I'm about 20min north of Pittsburgh and if I drive 40minutes any other direction I'll be in the sticks.
But I love it for that reason. We have so many different things. Not to mention driving in to Pittsburgh from the tunnels is always a beautiful sight.

Ya some wicked thunderstorms today but we need the rain.

Been stuck in Lancaster the last day or two, hoping to get out tonight. Seems like a nice place.

Where are you at? because any time im out driving i see majority whites, unless in like fucking york/reading/harrisburg/coatsville

There's a handgun registry, which is lame. Our state government has historically been corrupt as hell. Alcohol laws are weird. Not a terrible state, all told, but it has some quirks.

Close to Allentown. Someone end me

Where do you live?
t. grew up in Beaver county

Amen brother.

Southern PA here and pretty Jow Forumsomfy. Lost of farms and Mennonites here, plenty of fields to shoot funs in and hunt groundhogs. Local Hunting store is offering a DPMS AR-15 for the fattest groundhog brought in by September. Second place is a Leupold scope.

Was hoping CC reciprocity would be passed so I could carry my G20 into that desolate shithole of MD, where crime is in a MASSIVE uprise over the past 2 years. Also I suspect there is a bigfoot or possible dogman loose in the area. Will post details if anyone wants

I've work a fair amount in the shitty areas and never been fucked with, people don't seem all that bad.

What gunstore? and what southern part? I never see massive groundhogs just normal ones. Really need to take my 20inch ar-15 I built and bag some.

Ya pa is pretty good state to live in, i never want to leave. I wish CC reciprocity would pass to so i can carry in that shithole of a state called New jersey. Fuck man every time i go to jersey, its feels like crossing the East/west German divide.

Whats even scarier is when you're working on the border and you wonder if you're gonna accidentally pass into MD or jersey and get taken out by a hellfire drone.

Post the fucking details, why do you fuckwads always announce the possibility of posting something instead of just you know posting it

Franklin Co and its Keystone Country Store in Ft. Loudon. I just got one today that's probably close to 14 lbs or so with my 16" carbine

Now hes not gonna post it since you're being a little bitch. Fucking jersey fag.

>southern penn
I’m visiting Gettysburg next week, will I be in dogman country?
Also, if I were from out of state and wanted to pick up some magazines while I was there, would anybody give me shit about it?

My bad I meant for Ill post it but its not anything super spoppy and didnt know if anyone really wanted to hear it or not

Also I am currently drinking so excuse any wrtiting mistakes in the upcoming posts and time delays

You don't get carded for buying 30 round mags or w.e so keep your mouth shut and dont get caught crossing into w/e shithole you came from with them?

Idk of any dogmen in or around Gettysburg but there is a lot of paranormal/ghost shit that goes on there. used to mess around with a girl who lived on the outskirts of Gettysburg and she would regularly see ghosts/apparitions in the battlefields while driving to and from work at odd hours. And pretty much this Check out reddings hardware. Good selection and decent prices.

Cool, that’s what I figured. Buying half a dozen pmags and paying in cash, would that come off as suspicious?

It depends on where you are from. I'm from Montgomery County, have family in Philadelphia, and went to school at Penn State's main campus. In Philly, you have typical northeastern city accent, like NYC or more urban parts of NJ. Same shit. In central PA, there is a heavy Irish influence and everything sounds kind of sing-songy to outsiders. They speak with a very up-and-down inflection, like it's almost musical. It's damn near impossible to imitate too. Western PA by Pittsburgh sounds almost midwestern like they say "ruf" instead of "roof", "woosher" instead of "washer", "yinz", "co'ege" instead of "college", etc. Weird shit.

I miss PA. Live in NY now and it fucking blows ass. It's the same as Pennsylvania, but the Democucks in Albany and NYC ass-rape everyone with legislation.

Good. Fuck his details

No, quit being a baby back bitch.

>baby back bitch
Like baby back ribs? Is this a phrase I’m not familiar with?
And I apologize, despite bringing freedom to others I’ve never resided in a free state.

its from the longest yard.

Oh, I missed that movie, I should see it sometime. The Sandler one or the original?

Back on topic, places around Gettysburg that are worth a visit?

>Be me ~2 years ago around 12am
>About to go to bed and have window open since its early june and hot
>Nobody else is home
>Hear weird groaning type noise coming from outside
>Surrounded by fields for over 2 miles, only small patch of woods behind house
>Look outside and see nothing
>Try to get some sleep
>Keep hearing groaning noise becoming louder
>Its getting closer to the house
>Still can see anything even though there is nothing but open fields outside
>Something BIG bangs on our metal shed, sounds like its trying to get inside
>ohshitherewego.jpeg
>Grab WASR and go check it out
>As Im putting on my boots, I hear something howl and fucking thunder across the field.
>Hurry and run out to see what it was but cant see anything
>I suspect it was in the small patch of woods
>About 2-3 hours later i hear it circling the house. i have it locked down and the AK is loaded

Will continue

the sandler one

oh yeah totally dude, I'm convinced a fucking werewolf was tearing shit up at your house hope u have silver bullets.

Beaver fag signing in. Anyone shoot at BVRPC?

It's a sasquatch. We don't get many Dogmen in the middle of the state they tend to stick near major waterways.

Lol. Save yourself some effort and don’t post the rest of your totally original story

More about this

literally have never seen or heard anything spoopy in pa woods. Wish I had a fun imagination.

never said it was a werewolf you man-child, just stating facts

>Anyways I never see shit the rest of the night
>Go to the farm I work on and tell them about what happened
>tell me they found a freshly mauled deer by the barn earlier
>Heard the same thing cicling around the property

I should tell you that the farm is less than 3 miles from my house on the same plot of land and is the closest property to me

>cattle is on edge all day long for some reason
>decide to walk around and find freshly snapped branches roughly 6-8 inches thick broken off trees a little above my head level and im 6'2"
>Dogs at the farm were going crazy all night they told me
>About a week later found strange scratch marks on the back of the barn i measured at 6 foot and about 7 inches high right near where the nursing heifers sleep
>2 heifers found dead about 2 weeks after that. Looked like a canine type attack

I have a few more odd stories similar

Not him but PA has a pretty active dogman sighting reports. Never seen one myself nor do I know if they really exist but people do report seeing them in PA.

Shit what range do you go to? Bethlehem here.

Fuck off cunt this is America and I can do whatever the fuck I please

Your lucky I didn't until a few years ago while hunting in beaver county.

Bear?

This a shared mutual feeling among gun owners in PA, Were surrounded on all sides by commie states. We are latterly the last bastion of freedom on the east coast besides main up north.

I think you meant to say Sheetz and potholes

Moving near York (RIP) for a year on work
Living far outside the city in far west York County
What ranges are best in the area, shops?
Downtown York is a fucking disaster area, I had no idea what I was getting into, but it was that or NYC for a year

Attached: Clip.jpg (535x402, 25K)

Bears in pa are less dangerous than raccoons a black bear won't do this shit.

def possible, I thought of that too but I have never seen a bear near here and there hasnt been a legit report in nearly 40 years of one around here.

I have looked into the weird groaning and howling I heard and its nothing like a bear, at least from what i looked up. It was more of a guttural almost menancing sound which really set me on edge

Well people is over 50 percent undeveloped and still has lots of woods and untamed areas, Would not be surprised if some freaky inhuman skin walker/dogman shit lives in PA.

the groaning the the werewolf transforming. Clearly it was a goat skinwalking werewolf

>Implying sheetz and wawa are significantly different.

Both are worse than Royal Farms, the real big dick player
Sheetz isn't as good as Wawa for the food or selection

I love it here. I shot some 7.62 rifles 50 yards from some houses two weeks ago and nobody called the cops.

royal farms has the best chicken, sheetz has amazing jalapeno poppers. wawa and rutters i just order w.e looks good when im hungry.

I wouldn’t worry about it.

I actually really like royal farms, that free coffee when you get gas is nice. 717 here

fellow land-cast-er fag

Your probably right and that's because most of us own guns and carry in PA.

Also get out skinwalker, Your tricks wont work on me.

I'm actually on the other side of York from you, about 30 mins from Gettysburg on a farm. Living a comfy life. Although my college is in Lebanon, so during the school year I'm in that area.

I'm not saying that there is anything supernatural about what was out there that night, or a few other times, but Ive lived here all my life and I love being outdoors and ive never heard anything like that before. Whatever it was big and has done damage to animals and buildings and ive never been able to recover any tracks. It did inspire me to buy a PTR91 though, and keep it at the ready

Pic related, taken while feeding cattle hay during the winter

Attached: Onna lookout for tunnel pigs.jpg (1197x1198, 1.04M)

>York
I'm the user about to move
I have a bunch of guns and shit and need new range buddies, you shoot on your farm?

weird as fuck to think about a local farmer posting here. That's really cool though.

Took this bear early this spring

Attached: Snapchat-1541965777.jpg (1836x3264, 2.77M)

user, all it takes in one incident and boom. We now believe in the supernatural or ungodly creations.

It's a good state if you don't mind the xbox hueg gas tax. Also Pirmanti Bros.

Attached: 5-x-3-die-cut-pennsylvania-state-flag-bumper-sticker-decal-car-window-stickers-decals.jpg (1502x993, 151K)

I'm a former Mennonite as well, I grew up on the farm and am currently going to school to be a physical therapist. I'm 21

Attached: Snapchat-1328741577.jpg (1080x1920, 731K)

vagina's

Yeah I hear ya. It just doesn't make you anymore skeptical when you read about bigfoot/dogman sightings 2 or 3 counties over from you where the same kinda shit has happened

I do shoot on my farm, I have enough to safely shoot roughly 700 yards if I would like. There's been a lot of development growth around my farm unfortunately, but I do what I want and they can fuck off. I'm in a small pa discord if you're interested.

What part of the miiddle east is that?

Is it the one full of neo-nazis?

Meant for

Fayyyyeettnamm

Lol no, although they're Jow Forums so we do occasionally larp as Nazis, especially when newfags join

Clean your damn tractor. It is a disgrace to see such a dirty tractor. You are a dirty tractor disgrace that must be cleaned. Clean yourself off this existence you dirty tractor

Post link

Ours is s.t.a.l.k e.r. themed, so that should narrow it down for you

thats even crazier, I got a buddy whos family is mennonite and I guess he just decided he wasn't about that life. Are the people in that discord cool or is it a bunch of weeb autists. I never went to any of the nuggetfests for fear of autism and being ND'd into.

Not a whole lot

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

>8
Wait we have a PA discord. POST LINK PLEASE

Fuck off mercy, you inbred West Virginia fag, this thread is for pa cunts only

discord.gg/dFWsMz7

I am not this mercy of which you speak. Damn disgraceful of being dirty tractors.

I was in 5th grade when my mom stopped wearing her covering, and we left the church about 3 years later. It wasn't my choice really, I honestly think it would have been a really nice life. The church is like an extension of your family.
>inb4 inbred