ATF is Theft

ITT: Discuss the viability of dismantling the ATF

Attached: 59F20579-CCEA-4375-8C60-7A4ADFFAD67B.jpg (960x894, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PVp91qNBe3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Impossible

We didn't have an armed uprising in the 1930s when Congress unconstitutionally passed the NFA because people preferred safety.

There is no going back without many, many, MANY deaths.

Your only options are submitted, or living free and dying An Hero.

I don’t think so, what do they really control? Legally owned weapons and fucking tobacco/Alcohol?

Seems like a waste of taxpayer funds to chase three legal items with such vigor.

Yes but they're a very profitabke government entity and, subsequently, will use the military at full force
>example: literally every and any militia that's formed in the last 50 years

true

I wish. All they do is collect tax stamp monies. The FBI does background checks and everything else gun related.

People wanted the NFA because Congress created organized crime with the Volstead Act.

Elaborate

> Prohibitionists (early 1900s Progressives)
> Prohibition
> Moonshine
> Bootlegging
> Speakeasies
> NASCAR
> Mafia
> Valentine's Day Massacre

read a history book nigger

>ATF job interview
youtu.be/PVp91qNBe3E

>>example: literally every and any militia that's formed in the last 50 years
Yeah, every militia they've found out about. Which is why they're pitched as "neighborhood watch/concerned citizen/preparedness organization/shooting club/reenactment group" type gatherings, and why the more "touchy" subject matters are conducted online or personally amongst members. They also don't film themselves, faces uncovered, in camo, with their weapons out, spouting anti-gov rhetoric anymore. Oh, and you likely won't be joining them anytime soon if you just moved in, at least if you don't know anybody there. I'm guessing they like to keep their friends close.

Basically, the mafia started from alcohol sells.

it's time to abolish
>the FBI
>the ATF
>the DEA
>Homeland Security
>the TSA
>the NSA
>ICE
prove me wrong

If you really want to piss them off, convince congress to make agencies to regulate other agencies that also regulate each other. When they protest this, just explain that the logic is sound because it creates jobs!

Unironically this. Nuke it all. Can we add the FAA on that list? I wanna put guns on my plane

The trips of truth have spoken
Also abolish
>the FDA
>the federal reserve

Attached: 27F49AE04C6B4B49BC3064C9093EE620.jpg (388x443, 30K)

Czeched

Attached: Screenshot_20180513-162042.png (1080x1920, 1.34M)

Someday a hero from Jow Forums will infiltrate the ATF by getting a job there. Over the course of his tenure he will lay low and gather intel, then carry out his master plan by destroying every single computer file and scrap of paper related to the NFA Registry. In one fell swoop, the government will be clueless as to the owners, location, and types of NFA items in the US. They will then be forced to run another "amnesty" like they did in '68, and all sorts of new folks will once again get to enjoy the freedom of The Fun Switch.

I don't understand why this idea keeps being discussed. If you get rid of the ATF, federal gun control and taxation becomes the responsibility of the FBI and the IRS, like it was before 1973. You don't want that. What you want is the repeal of all federal gun control laws.

>abolish the federal reserve
It was nice knowing you, user. I sure-as-shit hope you don't have any power to actually get said process started because, if you do, you're a fucking dead man walking.

Triplicate is a real thing. One person can't destroy EVERY record all by his lonesome; that's literally why government agencies do things the way they do things. You'd need a team of insiders, perfectly coordinated.

RIP

>Abolish ICE

Go back to Mexico spic

I bet you there would be no amnesty and all machine guns would have to be surrendered

Remember WACO? That happened the last time they tried to dismantle the ATF.

END THE FED
END THE FED
END THE FED
RON PAUL FOREVER

>that's not 922r compliant
how is taking a weapon imported in 922r compliance and then adding even more american parts to it not 922r compliant?

Attached: 1499917707652.png (640x640, 708K)

I think most people, myself included, as disgusting as it is, would settle for a modification to the Hughes Amendment which dictates that the registry must be opened every 5 years (or some other interval) for a period of . Keep it closed the rest of the time just to keep the fucking gun control people happy.

Sell it to Congress as a way to eliminate bump fire stocks. No, I'm not advocating banning them, but pitch it as:
>People won't want bump stocks anymore because they can register MGs.
>Registration means money, ATF control, CLEO notification like other NFA items, etc.
>etc

>Congress
>mafia

Attached: 20 yrs of illuminiati research.jpg (441x345, 42K)

Only because they were fighting from a defended building which allows the enemy to build up their forces uuntil they over run you. Always fight on the move and don't get overwhelmed.

All gun owners need to grow some balls and all of them defy the atf and gun laws. You tickets our number the government but you quake in fear of some government funded gangs.

Personally I only really care about suppressors, but then again also the american 180 sub-machine gun. So at the very least suppressors could be removed from the listing, since it never had a reason to be there in the first place. Whilst automatics will be a trickier situation to uncover

Swap ice with fcc

t.Waconigger

t. niggernigger

You can be both Jewish and Italian.

>>ICE
Nice try Paco.

You forgot CIA

Government solves government created problem with government. Sound.

Not only trips but trip 7’s, they don’t lie ever.