Palmetto State armory are they bad guns Jow Forums?

I recently purchased a set of PSA rifles. One is a gen 2 ar10 with an mlok rail and decent Magpul stock, the other is just a basic freedom Ar15 that came with a vortex red dot model strikefire 2. They have shot steel Tula and wolf as well as the cheap federal brass 223. I havent gotten to shoot a ton of rounds 120 in 308 and 250 in 223 so far.
Zero failures or stuck shells I took apart and cleaned the bcg and barrel on both uppers before shooting. I built the lowers myself. So anyways will these rifles last? With handloads or quality ammo can I expect good moa? I shot a 6 in steel round plate at 200 yards with the 223 wolf and it was hitting pretty consistent from the bench. I shot the 308 at the max distance of 600 yard at my range and I put a couple rounds on a body size plate and a small round plate next to it. I'm still learning as well so my shot isn't perfect by any means.

Attached: 20170628_095318.jpg (3768x1446, 3.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-5-56-nato-1-7-mid-length-nitride-13-5-lightweight-m-lok-moe-ept-rifle-kit-516446780.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These aren't mine just stock photos from the web. If anyone is interested maybe I'll post some of mine eventually.

Attached: palmetto_state_armory_7_62_x_556_ak_47_rifle_2.jpg (1500x516, 467K)

my PSA AR10 is reliable but stupidly over gassed. Makes my PTR feel like a .223

They're fine. Haven't heard anything bad about them. The only noticeable difference in quality or durability will only show itself if you somehow have it in full auto and are going through mag after mag without stopping.
>inb4 faggots get mad they spent $1000+ on something that someone else got for $600

Also is it weird that the recoil seemed more noticeable on the 556 gun? Is it possible that the lower buffer weight or maybe overgassing is the culprit?

depends on the options you picked. worst case its all mediocre cause you went with freedom. you can assemble a good psa branded gun but most people dont.

I have no other rifles to compare with but I'm guessing mine might be a little as well. My 556 felt like the recoil was worse than the 308.

A bunch of factors affect felt recoil, most people will agree a SCAR-17 has less recoil than an AR-15, and a subcompact .380 pistol has less recoil than a full-size 9mm. Just how shit works, chalk it up to magic.

Pocket .380s have much more recoil than full size 9mms.

>post some of mine
P O S T
O
S
T

Yes, no, we can have this thread a million times with hundreds of replies in each of differing opinions, which we have and will continue to have and it doesn't matter. We're all going to die in the end.

Attached: 1351118326205.jpg (546x640, 50K)

>subcompact .380 pistol has less recoil than a full-size 9mm
No, no one has ever said that. Subcompact have notoriously hard hitting recoil.

Oh yeah my bad, meant that the other way around. Gotta get some sleep.

Ok but no bully I live in an unfree state.

Attached: IMG_20180514_234134.jpg (4160x3120, 2.76M)

>I live in an unfree state.
You know what must be done.

Idk user, you tell me.

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

No matter your actions, even if you are successful, you will die and be forgoton. Just end your life now and your troubles will be over.

>buy real pistol grip online or sand off the cuck paddle yourself
>if cucked upper/lower, buy uncucked upper or an 80% lower
wow it's that easy

Attached: 1522464642228.jpg (750x727, 124K)

No thanks. Your efforts are best served elsewhere.

Thanos did nothing wrong.

go for the CHF stuff, theres a reason why they sell out in a couple of days, psa freedom was my first rifle, its just a beater and its still ticking, the CHF uppers are decent, psa has decent parts but due to high volume of order, QC, assembly and customer service isnt their strong suit.

It doesn't bother me as is and do you think I want some commies killing my dog cause I didn't want to look "uncool". I plan on moving to a free state eventually. I'm not gonna break laws regardless if we agree with them. I got them to take them to the range or go hunting not to keep hidden away in a safe 24/7 as well so they have to stay complicit even if said law is an infringement on the second amendment, and unalienable right given to me from birth.

To clarify they're both full function no bullet buttons or mag lock bs. I have a muzzle break instead of flash hiders and I have fixed non collapsing stocks (easily switched it's just a plug in the buffer tube but it's compleint). The grips are fin grips so no thumb can wrap around but the shooting position is comfortable for me. Better than no guns and better than potential legal recourse for not following the absurd laws.

I've built 5 of these so far, they're great.

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-5-56-nato-1-7-mid-length-nitride-13-5-lightweight-m-lok-moe-ept-rifle-kit-516446780.html

I've also got their ar10 and a 300blk pistol. Just do it.

I recently put together one of their kits with the mlok handguard. The first time taking it out the fucking handguard started sliding off the barrel nut after the first mag. I chalked it up to it being poorly tightened or something.

When I got home I took everything apart and cleaned any oil residue off the barrel nut and handguard and put loctite on the bolts making sure everything was snug. Next range trip everything was going great and after some adjustment I was getting pretty decent groups at 50 yards with the magpul buis. Then about 200 rounds in I noticed the same fucking thing. A goddamn gap was starting to appear between the handguard and the upper, although this time it was way smaller.

Anybody have anything like this happen? There was lots of oil residue again on the barrel nut so maybe I'm running it too wet or something. It's my first AR so I'm kind of out of my element.

I'd post pics but I'm a retarded faggot who didn't take any.

my 308 did that at the range as well, I just tightened it like crazy and it hasn't loosened again since.

I paid $430 for mine :)
not the freedom garbage either, gotta love the holidays

PSA, Anderson, both good. fuck everyone.