Your Favorite Gun

>Your darkest secret (cont.)

Last thread hit bump limit

Attached: malmalloyAK.gif (600x451, 3.9M)

Attached: 7617915795417.jpg (205x254, 37K)

am a small manlet her ass is probably the same size as my head

i wonder if i can put my head up her vagina

>AK103

pure sex.

Attached: 1526048852424.png (327x319, 166K)

Favorite gun:
My Makarov. It's so cute.

Darkest secret:
I framed my girlfriend for shitting the bed. We both got pretty hammered one night. I woke up around 4AM covered in rancid shit, but I had turned in the night so my ass had been facing her. I got up, cleaned myself off, and then used some toilet paper to smear some of the shit on her ass. I crawled in really carefully, and then woke her up, telling her that she had shit the bed.

Firearm: SL8

Secret: I never thought I was gay until I started chatting up this qt 3.141 guy. He's gay but I don't know how to express my feelings for him.

Attached: IMG_5925.jpg (650x207, 19K)

Just tell him you own a thumbhole stock. He'll know what you're about ; )

It's the tec 9. oozing with second kind of cool my sheepdawgs.

Attached: tec9.jpg (220x188, 12K)

He's a nogunz though.

My sides are fucking gone, thank you good sir.

You have a gun, he doesn't. You want his boipucci. There is a solution here somewhere I'm sure.

>user takes qt user to skeet range to give "proper" form
>No user, spread your legs like this
>let me get behind you to help you hold the shotgun
>"your hair smells nice user"

Why is it so hard to find kinky poly people who love to go shooting?

>Your darkest secret
I have a rather strange complex about being mixed race. I don't harbor and feelings of inferiority in any particular way, but I would rather be fully white or fully asian than being half & half.

Attached: BRRRRRRRRRRRRP.jpg (2155x1400, 109K)

Nope, that's an AK101

>Your Favorite Gun
Grug like height of technology.

Attached: matchlock musket.jpg (495x372, 44K)

clearly 7.62x39 mag

>Your favorite gun
Barrett M82/M107

>Your darkest secret.
I'd buy a TAC-50 first.

Just kidding, I'm actually sexually attracted to horses.

Frank?

Forgot pic

Attached: m107-sniper-rifle-001.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

>favorite gun
pic fucking related
>darkest secret
I cheated on Latin tests as long as I took them. Got good at making a mistake or two at random to through off the scent. Almost got caught once or twice, but never busted. It's been a secret point of shame ever since, but I don't talk about it.

Damnit forgot pic.

Attached: extended mag expands dong.jpg (4032x1055, 2.64M)

Because shooting is a predominantly male hobby.

Meagan?

>Not getting the joke

Artemis?

Fowl?

Charlie?

Duck?

Donkey!

Not really that strange. Have you ever seen pics of Jow Forums meetups? It's like el goblino memes in real life and half of them are Jewish to boot.

Attached: DZu7c7AX0AA54O_.jpg (1200x900, 287K)

>poly
Only people I've met who describe themselves as poly are the blue-haired campus creatures who are waaaay too liberal to ever dream of touching a fully-semiautomatic 300 round AR-47 clipazine.

Shoot up UCSB.

Just in case: Everything I have ever written is satire. Hapas aren't required to shoot up Cal State University Santa Barbara.

>favourite gun
My Lee Enfield MK4 Longbranch

>darkest secret
I voted for Justin Trudeau, and I regret it ever single day.

Attached: banner-main-pic-940x198.jpg (940x198, 65K)

MAS 49-56
I've spent more on cosplay and fabric in the past 12 months than I have on guns. Admittedly I've only bought 3 or 4 recently.

There is no redeeming you, user.

Attached: 03CB12C3-CA5B-4474-81EA-6AF51F1137D1.jpg (718x960, 119K)

>gun
RPK
>secret
I did gay stuff with a close friend and I dont know how to feel about it afterwards, I also dont think he wants to talk to me anymore.
I dont even know if im a fag

Attached: rpk_01.jpg (650x276, 15K)

thicc

Insists girl wear stiletto heels while standing on scab-rock. Won't even take two steps back to get feet in shot. PS looks like Moses Lake/Pot Holes

Piece of shit.

Attached: xp5ySGl[1].png (640x345, 205K)

Why did you do it user

Because it's the current year.

What if it was all just Jewish employees of alphabet soup agencies organizing honeypots only to meet each other? Wouldn't that be a funny bit of hijinks

Kriss Vector. I gravitate toward guns that break the mold in how they operate. The Super V system is really fucking neat.

My closest friends know basically nothing about me because in my younger years I had a serious issue with habitual lying, so now all of my relationships are built upon a gargantuan web of lies that I told for no reason with no way out of it.

Thought he'd get a minority govt and he'd actually go through with election reform. I knew I should have stayed with Harper.

Feel like trudeu got the job and realised he has no idea what hes doing. so hes spent the past couple years doing everything he can to get fired but people keep praising him for being so progressive.

I hope you learned from your hippie dippy phase user

>luger
>I want to be turned into an anthro tiger

That is not me, these are me

PX4
have an passing interest to the idea of fucking a horse in the ass.

The way out is to come clean. Every day that passes, it gets worse, and you will eventually be caught in the lies. Free yourself from your shackles.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake.
The point still stands though

I fucking learned. I'm voting for Ford this year and Sheer next. Fuck turdeau and the dumb cultist that follow him.

Do alot of people in Canada feel fucked over by Trudeau?

Fuck yes. The whole trans mountain debacle, his retarded firearms legislation, his making everything gender neutral for absolutely no reason other than getting votes from his followers, giving 10.5 million dollars to a convicted terrorist. Many many people want him kicked out the door.

Also forgot about his knife legislation. Making most of my knives illegal now.

but im too autistic to make new friends

Attached: e98.jpg (212x249, 5K)

Gun: P9RC
Secret: I wanna cross dress :(((

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>favorite owned gun: Model 10
>favorite gun: either SPAS-12 or FAL
>darkest secret: I voted for Shillary because I figured the red congress would block her all the time, while Trump would let out his inner New York democrat once it came to important politics and sell us out from the inside.

Go for it. Don't let your dreams be memes. Bonus points if you make the outfits yourself.

Attached: Field-expedientSewingPatternweight.jpg (2576x1932, 1.13M)

favorite: M14
secret: i'm a furry macrophile podophile olfactophile sudorophile who is also bisexual only because traps and cutebois are gay

Attached: file.png (1200x585, 728K)

Shrek!

Attached: 1524101655962.png (1090x1087, 351K)

Mal Malloy is best waifu, shame she's never done anything else fun related AFAIK

Attached: c7453dccae7f548d8da72efed03cf994.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Attached: download_20180515_200651.jpg (205x244, 28K)

Marlin 336w

>I had sex with a coworker about a month ago after I got hired at my current job and now she’s pregnant and dosent know if it’s mine or her husbands

Attached: A8C0E4C5-F614-4DFD-9F36-6F766B9E708F.jpg (640x1136, 230K)

Attached: mfw dat ass.jpg (640x478, 44K)

Isn't she currently gestating a half-breed abomination?

>>Jow Forums

And no, p. sure she is with a huwite dude

G3
>sometimes I wish my gf was a thicc and well hung futa who dominates me whenever she has the urge

>I haven't been in a relationship in over a year, mainly because I dissociate during sex due to past trauma

Attached: 1468221346892.jpg (1563x1180, 641K)

>darkest secret
I don't yet own any guns in 7.62x39, 7.62x51, 5.56x45, or 5.45x39

good taste. I knew a friend of a friend in the military who got to keep a fal he found. :(
Btw, I want to learn latin, any tips?

Attached: 38.-Mannlicher-Schoenauer-1024x636.jpg (1024x636, 133K)

thanks c:

wew lad. Did you know she was married?

I mean yeah it's the only gun I've owned but I chose it for a reason. The rem700 308/3006. I love me some bolt actionnnnnnnnnnnn

and the 1911 because the classics are beautiful.

the shit this man says cannot be real. It just can't be. It all has to be a big ass prank to fuck with people too lazy to google that shit themselves. People like me.

But god damn what a fucking faggot.
>I would rather be a faggot than not a faggot

your secret is even knowing any of that Nutnfancy bullshit lingo, you fairy.

Go dateYour secret is that your a degenerate.

awww dont say that - I want my hapa kids to love who they are! hapa pride worldwide

That expands my DIMMA DONG

You fairy.

Gun: MAS 49/56
Secret: I just sold my favorite gun to finance a ring for my GF. Ugh, looks like I'm sttuck shooting pistols and PCCs from here on out...

HK53

>I have fondled/cummed on countless sleeping girls including my aunts, cousins, girlfriends, friends' sisters, etc. Never been caught.

Attached: hk53a3.jpg (610x264, 20K)

>favorite gun
SCAR 17
>Deepest darkest secret
I have a massive fat fetish. And by that I mean I want to be the fatty.

Attached: scar 17.jpg (318x158, 4K)

>Mateba 2006M
>I'm a horribly jealous person and discreetly stalk certain choice friends just to make sure they don't like other people more than me only to be constantly disappointed when I find that to be true, so I act nicer next to them

there is no salvation for me user.

Attached: photo18large.jpg (1000x667, 201K)

>mwf the only reason I doubted that tweet is because I didn't see it somewhere else sooner

Attached: 1521935370466.jpg (395x401, 59K)

It's fake. They were mocking his "If you kill your enemies they win" quote

You ever do it to your own mother?

Yep

Neck yourself
We all wanna be cute anime girls but the realty is that you're a 3D man and will look like shit dressed up as a girl. Any bit of the illusion of femininity will disappear the instance you speak

Attached: 1526184985572.jpg (518x600, 167K)

I both respect and fear you.

Attached: Madman.gif (320x240, 532K)

Dream gun is HK SL7 which has next to no practical value but I just want one so bad. Favorite I've actually shot would be a 1911 that's been in my family for years.

My deepest, darkest secret is that I'm not a virgin. I come from a Christian household and am now much more dedicated but was definitely not for a while. I wish I could take it back and give my virginity to my future wife but what's done is done.

Attached: HK SL7.jpg (2477x1634, 403K)

i already look like a girl i just a-scared to dress like that

do it and send me pics

How do you fondle a sleeping woman without waking them up? Is that even possible?

Post butt.

You sound like an angry, bitter closet homo who knows they'll never be the pretty girl they secretly dream to be.

Attached: 008.png (1100x1592, 409K)

Very carefully, or catch them after they've been drinking. A huge part of the thrill is the chance that they will wake up, though.

no :(

>i already look like a girl
I've seen enough "traps" who wouldn't even pass as twinks to know this isn't true

Attached: 1526241183145m.jpg (1024x430, 34K)