A couple towns over, some dude is offering a taurus 605 in 357 for about two hundo

A couple towns over, some dude is offering a taurus 605 in 357 for about two hundo.

Is this a good buy? I hear people bitching about taurus all the time, but they never have any good reason why. Also how is 357 from a snub? (2 inches)

Attached: ADA32122-DD63-4B3B-8A88-B39749E48D95.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.luckygunner.com/lounge/revolver-velocity-vs-barrel-length/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Taurus bitching is about their pistols.

The revolvers are of a lower quality than sw/ruger, but functional and reliable nonetheless. I would do it if you're after affordable. Just assess for cylinder wobble, lockup, and timing. Youtube if you don't know how to inspect a revolver.

I would shoot .38's out of it if your barrel is only 2 inches, you probably wont even see that big a difference between the two rounds if you tested them.
But yeah it should be a fine gun for $200

i'd get it. wanted that gun bad for a while, idk why

>concealable
>357
>blued

Why wouldnt you?

Forgot the
>75% chance to cast fireball with every trigger pull

google.com/amp/s/www.luckygunner.com/lounge/revolver-velocity-vs-barrel-length/amp/

Ballistics are cool.

My sides.

>shoot .38's out of it if your barrel is only 2 inches, you probably wont even see that big a difference
oh boy if 357 is losing velocity obviously so is .38

Its a fine deal for .357 revolver. Don't expect good velocity with a 5cm barrel lol

Taurus's snubs are their least problematic models. The 85 is probably the only Taurus gun I hear little to no complaints over.

I wouldn't buy it, but not because it's a Taurus - that part is fine.

.357 out of a snub is stupid. You get all of the recoil with severely restricted time for the required powder burn to make it an effective round.

In short, designing a .357 snub, or manufacturing it, or selling it, or buying it, are all ridiculous. If you buy it, shoot .38 and consider it as such. Resist the urge to waste .357 ammo.

>.357 uses a slower burning powder

> "you lose so much energy! 100 fps loss wont make the nog explode when you shoot him!"
Faggot. You do realize you can use 38 specials and +p too dont you? Of course not, youre retarded and probably a manlet who cant handle midget magnum guns

>I hear people bitching about taurus all the time, but they never have any good reason why.
People always give the same reason, you're just being willfully ignorant. Taurus QC is total shit. $200 is a fair price, but you get what you pay for: a piece of shit. Still, it's a piece of shit that will go bang.

If it's a piece of shit, how can it go bang?

>I hear people bitching about taurus all the time, but they never have any good reason why.
Thats flat out false you retard.

the same way a nail and some pvc pipe can go bang: dangerously

Go start a "why is taurus bad" thread then you faggot

Because some people have a higher standard for what qualifies as a quality firearm than mere functionality. Yes, it goes bang, but the sub par quality of the steel, fit, and finish of a Taurus still means it's a piece of shit. They have poor durability too. Oh yeah, and you never know if it will transform into a hand grenade.

>Is this a good buy?
No, it's not appreciably less than a new one which would be a much safer purchase.

lol

>how is 357 from a snub? (2 inches)
Usually not so great, you'll need special loads to get maximum performance out of a barrel that short. Generally speaking with the standard off the shelf stuff you'll want about 4" minimum.

Attached: Taurus 24 7 fires when shaken.gif (320x180, 1.47M)

>75% chance to cast fireball with every trigger pull

you don't know how to read charts I guess

Attached: 1522174635585.jpg (707x263, 89K)

>+p
>Taurus

No thanks, bro

The 605 is chambered in 357 magnum you fucking retard.

Heres your proof faggot