If skinwalkers exist, it's obvious that conventional bullet calibers wouldn't kill them. They could heal, rematerialise...

If skinwalkers exist, it's obvious that conventional bullet calibers wouldn't kill them. They could heal, rematerialise, whatever. BUT if you were try and kill them what would you use? Personaly I try out a IWS 2000 first.

Attached: WMD.jpg (680x910, 96K)

Pic unrelated by the way

Explosives and fire, my dude.

Yes, but what exactly.

>if skinwalkers exist
Personally, I wouldn't worry about it.

I read one anecdote that involved tricking one into running into a cabin and burning it down with thermite. You can't fight one hand to hand, they can rip dears in half. You need to out smart it.

As the other user said, thermite in an ambush/trap would be fine.

>If skinwalkers exist
but they don't its a shitty larp to sell books an 'tours' to retards by retards.

I one day happened to be prancing through the local woods, dressed in flectarn and began to feel, well nervous, like I was being watched. I ha an uncontrollable urge to shit and nipped behind a tree and dropped my combat lower body clothing. Clutching one of the 12 rolls of toilet paper I carry in a bug out bag whenever I leave home I saw a shadow moving ust as my turd was breeching the anus. Frozen in horror I realise it was a skinwalker. I pulled my thermite grenade and threw, to my horror the skinwalker caught it, opened its mouth widely and swallowed it to no apparent ill effect. I pulled up my pants, turd and all an fled to a small sooky cabin I had seen from the corer of my eye. As the turd slid down my leg I saw a shape in the door. It had followed me. I threw my last thermite bomb but the skinwalker just caught it again and started massaging its groin with it. Sparks ignited the cabin, and as the skinwalker rode my asshole, the scene illuminated by the burning cabin. I thought to myself, someday someone will remember this anecdote and post it on /k.

Agreed, I wouldn't worry about it

MOTHERFUCKER

Pic related kills them.

Attached: DC8D4337-F965-4BD6-9137-2486A0BE7C95.png (450x450, 341K)

>what kind of explosives
The big kind
>what kind of fire
The hot kind

Thats what a skimwalker would say....

>Pic unrelated by the way

Really? Because that's exactly what I would use.

Think about it - it can't be killed, it can intelligently evade obstacles, and it feels no fear. It's the perfect weapon.

*places heavy object directly on top of it*
Don't think it'll do much good innawoods.

Fuck. You're right.

Man...I am not looking forward to the conference call with R&D on Thursday afternoon. We really thought we had it this time.

Use your dick OP
Skinwalkers are for loving not shooting

Actually, not quite off. Bunch of Jow Forumsmandos went camping in a shitty cabin one built.

This one user fucked a skin walker but was too much of a pussy to marry her.

Now there’s a man hating skinwalker somewhere in the South

You crafty fucks are getting pretty good.

You mess with the roomba welcome to your doomba

>implying
She loves men and wants somebody to love her again.

Weapons bloodied in combat have an existence in the spiritual realm, use them.

Attached: IMG_20180516_110003.jpg (4160x781, 801K)

Not sure if this is meant to be humorous or a sexual fantasy.

And so it was written

Nice neckbeard lore, do you have any proof your nugget was used for anything?

the supernatural

my grandma made me into a walking good luck charm. I will wrestle the unholy creature, naked, fingernails lined with my feces.

Skinwalkers do not exist annon, dont be afraid to go camping

If skinwalkers exist, they damn sure don't get too many people. My goal would be to go ahead and be a skinwalker victim and make an interesting story. We all have to die, why a heart attack at the office when you're 60 years old?

With that level of clarity, I think it could be pretty awesome to just walk right up to a skinwalker armed with nothing but a big middle finger and call its mother foul names.

I've done that in Alaska with grizzlies and Florida with alligators. Just feels like it's doing a good deed to re-instill that fear of man in them, otherwise they're going to end up in trouble. It's really a rush. Alligators are slow to process what's going on, though, so it's kind of like scaring off a retarded sloth. Oh, and it doesn't work with rattlesnakes. They just hunker down and insist on standing their ground and biting your ass.

I don't know why people are attributing so much mystical power bullshit to these creatures. Here's the skinny; if it walks on this earth, if it can touch you, you can reach out and touch it. There isn't a creature alive that is going to walk away unscathed from a lead injection. Even if "skinwalkers", wendigos or whatever exist, if they have some sort of strange physiology that differs from other animals, they're not invincible. They might be tough, but they're not invincible. They fear the weapons of man for a reason. Fear is the mind killer, and the moment you put these things on a pedestal like they're somehow greater than you, you've already put yourself at a disadvantage.

Attached: 1525740403550.png (1024x768, 1.48M)