In 1994, Exercise "Cooperation from the Sea" was conducted, in and around Vladivostok, with the U.S...

>In 1994, Exercise "Cooperation from the Sea" was conducted, in and around Vladivostok, with the U.S. III Marine Expeditionary Force, to foster a closer relationship between the Russian Naval Infantry and the United States Marine Corps. U.S. Marines and Russian Naval Infantry conducted their first exercise on U.S. soil the following year, in Hawaii. "Cooperation From the Sea 1995" was a maritime disaster relief exercise, which included cross training and personnel exchanges, and culminated in a combined U.S. and Russian amphibious landing. The purpose of the exercise was to improve interoperability, cooperation and understanding between U.S. and Russian personnel.

So Russian Naval Infantry and Marines did joint exercises. I wonder if there's any stories about this.

Attached: US_Navy_030613-N-3725V-001_U.S._Marines_assigned_to_2nd_Battalion,_Fox_Company,_based_out_of_Milwauk (2560x1920, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is there a Chink in Russian uniform?

That's no Chink, that's some type of Mongol.

t. brainlet

That's a Russian.

>"Cooperation From the Sea 1995" was a maritime disaster

Ooooh--

>relief exercise

Oh ok

The lark and swallow fly south in winter but are still native to our land

>1994

Ah, the time when it still looked like Russia will join the civilized world, our militaries will cooperate and everyone will be the winner.

So civilized!

Attached: not so white house.jpg (384x262, 46K)

>and, in 1995, "civilized world" supported chechen separatists

>oh no, the Chechen terrorists want to secede, let's shell their cities into submission!
>the people of Crimea have a right to self-determination, Ukraine should just let them go!

Attached: 1507266147226.png (800x729, 48K)

Are you suggestin mongols can fly?

Attached: 1441925621860.jpg (1280x1440, 384K)

hehe i understood that refference

The same reson there are chinks in US uniforms

Chechens were actually set free. Then they invaded Dagestan.
On the other hand, I'm still having a hard time thinking there's retards like you who unironically defend Chechens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia

>ukraine
No such thing.

Huh? I... I don't know that.

Attached: DF56F3FB-54E4-4FCC-918B-2417F422A422.gif (319x171, 895K)

"Set free" with that you mean constantly attacking Chechen borders and funding anti-Ichkerian gangs that tried to overthrow the president?

Plus Russia had no right to invade Chechnya as the ones who "invaded" Dagestan were Islamists and not part of the government. The Chechen president even warned Russia of the presence of these islamists near the border of Dagestan.

t. doku jihadovich asylaev

What is the average grunt mindset during these exercises? Especially with non-NATO militaries.

Hmong get really pissed when you call 'em Chinese. Almost as much as Koreans getting called Japs.

Attached: fuck chechnya.jpg (917x845, 446K)

I'd hope so, the movie is 43 years old now.

It's not a question of how he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut!

"Lets get this bullshit over so I can get a shower and a cot."

45th reconnaissance VDV regiment was in USA a few years ago doing some joint training too. The US special forces were also invited to Russia but then Crimea happened...

Attached: colorado-120601-opt7.jpg (550x390, 68K)

>The lark and swallow fly south in winter but are still native to our land

crouching Russian flying chink

There was a short-lived personnel exchange program between Finland and the Russian Federation during the 90s.

The real question is how many swallows would you need to carry a mongol all the way to Russia.

Attached: e49b76a.jpg (1920x1080, 687K)

Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?

Attached: 5F3E662D-DFBB-47B3-BE4E-CBEDA7123FFC.jpg (306x165, 12K)

kek