Could someone explain PSA

I’m a bit fuzzy on why PSA is getting so much hate recently I know the gas tube explosion and the whole “substandard” parts meme but besides the video is there any proof to this?

Attached: 8753F2DB-69CE-4185-B7E8-0707489CC1EA.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcSSwyfZcy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, they're fine, there's literally nothing wrong with them mechanically... that being said, if you bought a honda civic and put thousands of dollars into it I'd call you a faggot. The platform is a budget ride, not a racecar. The same applies to PSA.

Why is that though? I'm not saying I disagree, but there are clearly performance differences between a Honda and a Ferrari. The performance difference between a PSA and like a Noveske isn't so clear to someone as to justify the few thousand dollar difference.

Nothing wrong with PSA. Most of the AR-15 fanboys on this board are very superficial and care about fashion more than functionality. It's a pissing contest to see who can have the most expensive gun with the most prestigious brand names stamped on the lower.

If it shoots 1 moa groups and is reliable then who gives a fuck what name is on the lower.

Parts. PSA cuts corners like its hot.

That all anyone ever says to justify why they spend 3k on a rifle. The parts are better. How? 5.56 isn't meant to be a super long distance shooter so you don't need super good accuracy, and even if you did you could buy a PSA build then buy a super nice barrel and install it. What is the real advantage to buying a really nice AR over a PSA?

PSA is kinda the Hi-Point of the AR market. I am not gonna rip you if that's all you can afford, but they are pretty much the bottom rung of the quality ladder.

But its always fun to order accessories from them when they basically throw in 10 PMags for free.

You do know that there are other rifles out there that are better than PSA but don't cost more than $1,000 right?

Yes, but the same logic still applies. Why pay 1k for a Smith when you can buy a PSA for $500?

No, there aren't.

There honestly isn't much. Barrel and bcg upgrades and everything is close enough

Why eat at a nice restaurant when a soggy gas station burrito will get you by?
Please, tell the class.

PSA's are fine.
They go bang just like the other rifle
They are no frills but they aren't junk

The other thing too is you can buy upgraded BCGs and barrels from psa, not top tier but above average

Because one makes you feel like shit and the other serves food that tastes good? Are you saying a PSA is less fun to shoot or less enjoyable?

That's not even close to an accurate comparison.

Buy once cry once and yes PSA feel like what you pay for.

>Please, tell the class.
If you get one of the higher end PSAs you've got a better gun than anything else under a thousand, that's all there is to it.

This

I was trying to make PSA seem less shit, but you're right.

I've shot a 10.5 inch PSA right next to a 10.3 inch DDmk18. Honestly couldn't tell you the difference. So how does PSA feel like what you pay for?

t.noguns

Obvious troll is now overwhelmingly obvious. Rule #3

It feels like the brownells A1 I've held. Cheap and coated in the essence of low quality. It's hard to explain, but you know it when you feel it.
Post guns, no not your PSA rifle length with carbine gas covered in magpul and no not your maverick 88.

This. I'm not going to buy a Daniel Defense just because I want people to think I have money. I can buy something that's just as good for less and spend the money I saved on other things.

Last week in my gravel pit. PSA

Attached: FB_IMG_1506626693615.jpg (1072x1440, 333K)

That is understandable. The PSA definitely feels cheaper when holding it, it feels lighter and looser, but it shoots fantastic and has yet to fail. I was shooting it with my DD bcg so maybe that helped reliability. In the end shooting my mk18 upper next to my brother's $180 PSA upper kinda made me wonder.

Post yours then. And maybe I'll post the rest of mine

Maybe bring something a little less vapid than a FB image of your guns next time?

>Buying a parts rifle over a KAC

Attached: 1412993949173.jpg (256x256, 11K)

>Having guns at all

Attached: 1526042194004.jpg (394x473, 61K)

t.noguns

So tell me what’s wrong with a dissipation style build; it’s a carbine but a longer sight radius if your optic fails.

But I get the feeling your a no AR

Whatever makes you feel better
Considering I know how to use a vise I built an A1 and a CAR

As long as a rifle length but the dwell time of a carbine.
Worst of both worlds.

Still nothing. Still noguns

user, please stop, you're not doing yourself any favors with your poverty build and your squishy.

all you've done is insult and provide zero factual evidence for your own claims. In fact I called you out, you flipped it around, I happily obliged and you still won't provide proof.
>t.noguns

Sure, which ones do you want, I'll entertain you.

The ones you don't get from google

C&R, modern, rifle, pistol? I don't pose them for facebook so you'll have to excuse not using a filter or my shoes being in the shot.

Attached: Hi Power Mk. 1.jpg (3264x2220, 1.64M)

grainy af and fingernail polish safety on engagement notch.. no, please stop right there. Either fake or I wish it was fake. Goodnight sweet prince

>I like my Toyota! It was affordable and gets me where I need to go without being too shitty!

>If you don't buy a Boogaddy Vayron, you should hang yourself poorfag.
About sums it up.

It's a canadian arsenal refurb that happened sometime in the 90s calm down autist. Japanese stock and 100% stamp free because tangent sights are less deadly than dovetail because ATF.

Leaf. This explains everything. Also tangent sights were originally because of the detachable stock....

No, Canadian Inglis, I live on the Gulf. And yes, the ATF does not care if you shoulder your pistol because if it has tangent sights. There are plenty of dovetails cut for stocks but you can't shoulder them because that's too deadly. A neat little oddity. Like my 1903 RIA that doesn't have a hatcher hole.

I just ordered a PSA kit 5 minutes ago, it's going to be my second rifle and I can finally be just like you flaming homosexuals

It's alright. It shoots and it was cheap as hell.

the short barrel memeouts and 9mm range toy uppers are great for the price too. lets be honest you wont be driving tacks at 100 yardd with a gucci sbr anyway.

>lets be honest you wont be driving tacks at 100 yardd with a gucci sbr anyway
Yes you will. If you were a good shot to begin with anyway. Barrel length doesn't work the way you think it does. Why do people who know nothing always insist on commenting on sbr/pistols.

post groups

No, I suck dick and am blind.

Here's someone shooting a 10.5" AR at nearly 800 yards though.

youtube.com/watch?v=AcSSwyfZcy0

Attached: 1524053132641.jpg (1111x600, 44K)