Hi Jow Forums. Do any of you know how much these shells would weigh?

Hi Jow Forums. Do any of you know how much these shells would weigh?

Attached: NEET_STRONK.webm (1280x720, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animemaru.com/newly-formed-senshado-league-disbanded-after-first-match-results-in-heavy-casualties/
tanks-encyclopedia.com/coldwar/West_Germany/Spahpanzer-RU-251.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's the whole joke in that scene.

So how much would they weigh?

They show the weeb girls working out once earlier in the episode. Then they immediately have carbon coated muscles for the rest of the show.

As the rounds in GuP etc never penetrate, they would have reduced propellant loadings, frangible projectile bodies, and no HE fill or hardened stel or tungsten penetrators.
So, yes, they would be much lighter than the original shells, and it would be correct for them to only be handled by the brass cartridge case not the fragile projo.
>mfw you weebs make me apply actual technical logic to GuPantsu

6.4 kg per shell.

Guppies are STRONK!

Attached: STRONK yukari.jpg (849x1200, 403K)

>NEET STRONK
>NEET
They literally live at/in their school, you tard. Is NEET just the new hip insult now?

my man

Attached: 1525442896715.png (680x378, 389K)

very strong

Attached: KV-tan ammo.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

75mm AP rounds for the M4 Sherman's gun weighed between 18lb and 20lb. I would assume that, short of higher-velocity guns like the KwK 42, most 75/76mm shells of WWII weighed roughly the same.

Let's see here, the gun in the Type 5 75mm tank gun was developed from the Type 4 75mm AA gun, which in turn was a reverse engineered Bofors 75mm m/29, and the cartridges for that one was 6.4 kg each. So somewhere in the vicinity of that.

Nah, they just have this totally not magic "carbon" coating on the tanks, which means nothing bad ever happens to anyone (despite live fire near crowds, engine fires breaking through to the fighting compartment, people sticking their heads out, etc) unless it fits the plot.

Attached: 032wazZx6WPq.jpg (1200x799, 265K)

For Amerifriends, 40kg is like 80lbs or so. Girls that young sometimes weigh that much themselves.

>>Not in Education, Employment or Training
>>living at school
>Lol you are so dumb

Deleting your comment wont hide your retardation

Attached: Girls und Panzer IRL.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

Are these guys french?

Attached: 1518327762571.jpg (639x422, 42K)

I actually prefer the intellectual gains that watching such a show like the Monogatari movies entail. Unlike a very fictional environment such as GuP that does not have a hold in the real world.

Attached: my sides genocided.png (227x222, 7K)

this might be what Jow Forums told me about exercising with your bodyweight

that would be closer to 90 lbs. and that almost sounds like a little much for a late teen or something japanese schoolgirl

Too much for your average Asian man to do that let alone a grill.

DAILY REMINDER

animemaru.com/newly-formed-senshado-league-disbanded-after-first-match-results-in-heavy-casualties/

Attached: Girls Und Panzer in Real-Life.gif (428x240, 725K)

Swedish

What the hell, Monogatarifag is here too?!

Daily reminder that animemaru is a parody site, much like The Onion. If you believe their articles you're seriously retarded

You realize this is satire, correct?

WWII tank combat as sport is awesome.
How do we make it real? Is it even possible to make it real?

Attached: 1521973076416.webm (1280x720, 452K)

It's simple, we carbon coat everything

Attached: 1526058373659.jpg (500x600, 93K)

put lasers and sensors on restored ww2 tanks, some pyrotechnics and you have yourself senshado

...so airshit for tanks?

>How do we make it real?

Tank combat was frantic and terrifying, remove those aspects and all you really end up with is something like those Russian tank biathlons.

or MILES

Booo! I want live ammunition.

lasertag for tanks is something that is already used by the millitary to train, just gotta put it on hefty ww2 tanks

pic related is what we use, pyrotechnics really help with the simulated feeling

Attached: Saab-BT-46-training-system.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

This, 90% the fun of it is the exhilaration of feeling that shell go off and seeing the wonderful kaboom you make on the enemy tank.

Make the projectiles hollow aluminum shells that are just thick enough to survive being shot out of a tank cannon but will splatter on impact with a steel hull. Fill them with marking paint and voila, tank paintball.

Char 2c when

Attached: 2CB643DB-DC53-4084-9BA2-156ECE4C3914.jpg (1280x691, 105K)

>" People would also get mowed down by machine-gun fire while trying to escape their burning tanks. It was horrible."
You know, this probably gets me the most abut the anime. I can dig all the handwaving about magical interior coatings and 50 pound waifus tossing around 80 pound shells, and super turbo multi-track drifting movement; it's an anime after all. But why the FUCK do they have machine guns with ammo!? That's like giving the field hockey team throwing knives...

So suppose Senshado was real and there is a battle royale match, what tank would to use?

Attached: 1465039106108.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Paintball cannons

>How do we make it real? Is it even possible to make it real?
Lazertag with tanks. That's how armies train

Type 97 Chi Ha 'Pet' with the 47mm turret

Wow those girls are pretty strong.

They feed off of waifu love energy

Attached: 1464335128966.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

>Paintball cannons
Here.This is for you.

Attached: Girls und Panzer watch Kelly's Heroes.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

French tanks when

Attached: 6307D2CC-3B1C-4F6F-B40C-B0CCB3E81029.jpg (600x450, 241K)

I want to fug arisu

first time for everything i suppose

Attached: 1512803393094.jpg (2000x2666, 460K)

Who would win?
>Two small asian girls
or
>One small green boi

japanese schoolgirls errtime

Attached: DcnFFuHW0AAzbcq.jpg (950x852, 70K)

Bout tree fiddy

this is a horrible example

You have to be nearly five feet tall to have any chance of being 90 pounds

Makes sense user. Now just do it. How about adding ww2 planes to the mix? Bombers and fighters flying similar set ups with CAS and carpet bombing paint bombs and shooting 7mm paint ball guns. Combined paint ball arms.

Shit that reminds of that old GI Joe episode with the flour sacks.

They also do tread maintenance in white knee-length skirts, so...

nobody would watch if their skirts were knee-length

I’m still haunted by the melting people

Planes are for boys. No mixed gender sports. That's too lewd.

>he doesn't take a cheesegrater to his knees every morning to build up callouses so he can kneel on asphalt while wearing basketball shorts.

Attached: Toldi 159b.jpg (435x640, 47K)

>Kelly's Heroes
>Battle of the Bulge
>Patton
>The Bridge at Remagen
>Demonic tank, the IS-2 (original is T-34)

If this is how the movie library of usually high school junior girls looked like, the world would be a much better place.

We can only dream, user. We can only dream.

To be fair, Japan has already exported a fuckload of its culture abroad.
There's always a chance they could do some more.
Heck, I'd settle for rekijo to get a real, organised western equivalent.

Attached: To be fair, I also know almost fuck-all about Sengoku.jpg (1000x820, 641K)

This only makes me wonder about how tank culture is like in GuP land. Is it masculine? Not masculine? Does everyone appreciate tanks like they do the Olympics? Would I get called a girl if I wanted to go armor there? Was Arnold still a tanker in that timeline?

So have you just not watched the show or what?
In that universe tanking is for girls and planes are for boys. Yes you would be called gay if you wanted to go armor. Yes, everyone in GuPverse loves spectating tanks battles.

But clearly Patton was still the tank operator he was in real life. Would you call this man gay to his face?

Attached: Patton.png (194x259, 65K)

WEAK!

Attached: Panzer VIII.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Tankery is an effimate thing which highlights the good traits in women and potential wives. As per the introduction.

The way it works is that horsemanship was a female thing, wars happened and horses became oboslete, equestrians took up manning tanks instead, carrying the gender with them.
Yes, becoming a tanker would mean you're a sissy in GaruPan.

If the BD pamphlets are to be believed tanks only became really girly in GuPverse after WW2 when they were co-opted by feminist antiwar movements in an attempt to try and shame men into stop killing each other my making the main tools of war (tanks) seem gay. Planes escaped the same treatment because "muh chivalrous knights of the air".

This is dumb shit, knights were always the high class in warfare, same for tankery and pilotry.

It's the infantries who are peasants.

It's as if the Japanese were a horse archer culture.
Surely all those Roman-raping Huns were high ranking nobles and not everyone in the tribe willing to go on a raid.

Likewise, even in Europe every motherfucker around owned a horse. The rich owned a car, or a carriage.

Tanks were always a disgusting job thrown as a bone to anyone willing to suffer the conditions and exposing oneself as a primary target.

And the infantry...

Just shut up if you don't know anything about history. Don't make an even bigger moron out of yourself than you already have.

Wont be lewd if guys in the sky and girls on the ground. But if you dont like it lewd make 2 sports then. Planes and tanks. Fuckin paintball warthunder irl.

why don't we have this irl

no fuckin clue mate. Probably cost and safety. What government would allow a new company to manufacture tanks and ammunition plus aircraft and ammunition for them plus allow the general public to drive and shoot them at each other. I think paintball tanks are a thing in the uk but with m113's with turrets on the top. It aint ww2 tanks but it is kinda close just increase funding and accessibility to it and you could probably start to build some ww2 tanks.

Except strong horse breeds are not a common commodity, to be a knight you have to have a lot of money in order to fund your armor as well as your horse, that's why some knights are foot soldiers.

And Roman cavalry is literally equestrian i.e. the high class.

> tank
you have failed, without ever having competed

Attached: stug lyfe.png (914x675, 725K)

>Stug lyfe
>is a jagdpanzer IV

That left track might cause you to drift a little.

>implying that's a bad thing

Attached: 1515474378528.jpg (1280x966, 377K)

It is an attempt, but yes, the Center of Mass (man+weapon) needs to be underneath or between the man's feet.

Attached: CoM.png (396x431, 6K)

is... is this a thing

If you want it to be.

What tank is that?

looks like a pershing derivitive.

Spähpanzer RU 251

tanks-encyclopedia.com/coldwar/West_Germany/Spahpanzer-RU-251.php

Attached: SpKette_Munster_Pzmuseum_RU251.jpg (1200x772, 448K)

Probably a tiger tank. I know it's a logistical and maintenance nightmare and not particularly that good but I still love it.

Attached: 1523378722093.jpg (651x805, 138K)

Attached: CV.33 Controcarro Solothurn 02.jpg (640x426, 38K)

>Implying by giving a school girl an instrument of death to fight each other will end well with sunshine and rainbows...

Attached: 1440146377978.jpg (960x885, 154K)

That's a type 3 Chi Nu, sporting Type 3 75mm gun.

Total weight of Type 1 AP projectile was 6.56kg (14.4lb).

Unlikely a little girl could toss them like that.

Attached: 1359839906653.gif (350x263, 2.79M)

Welp...We got Tank Biathlon..In Russia..

Attached: T-90 Jump.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>WWII tank combat as sport is awesome.
It's only awesome because real life doesn't work like that.

We got the technology...I wish if we could broke into Patton's coffin. Steal his DNA and cloned him into big-breasted girl waifu....She can slap me all day long...

Attached: 21e9230ce87a2168400126b02eac24ba25404946.jpg (1169x1700, 1.68M)

Hey did you know that sometimes fiction doesn't model reality perfectly?

I wish they had included her obsession with french sword fighting.

Wow, it's almost like fictional works require some suspension of disbelief.