ACTIVE SHOOTER AT SANTE FE HIGH SCHOOL

google.com/amp/abc7chicago.com/amp/live-coverage-active-shooter-situation-at-santa-fe-hs/3490869/

Active shooter at a HS in Sante Fe. OOOOOOO BOY HERE WE GO AGAIN

Attached: 1509901230631.jpg (600x961, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepathforwardonguns.com
youtu.be/gTAu8Uvdoo4
youtube.com/watch?v=TgquC8HI7ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BAN ASSAULT STUDENTS
ARM THE JANITORS AND CAFETERIA LADIES

Things were quieting down, cant let the people give on surrendering power to the feds. Texas was a nice choice too, and he didnt make the mistake of going to a church where your neighbor might have a gun. Clever all around

You’ve gotta be kidding me.

But seriously though, an art class?

Can we just admit that the media turned shootings into a meme already? They're 80% at fault here.

thepathforwardonguns.com
Just gunna drop this here

>tfw the US will end up brown and disarmed like Brazil in a decade or two

New false flag wooo

yeah lets not blame the shooter

>ATF is on scene
Literally why? Pfft what, was the shooter an arms dealer too?

I didn't say we shouldn't blame. Just give him 20% of it. The other 80% can go to the people that bombarded him with messages that they're be internationally famous, and live forever the history books, and possibly change the US political landscape if they go shoot up a bunch of kids.

This is just centrist faggotry. Nothing good for us there.

Nah FUCK THAT

Attached: 1526606494478.gif (500x270, 872K)

You can't disarm people (eliminating the 2A) without 2/3's approval of the states

You'd have a war first

>20% of it
how about 100% you brainlet

Add machine gun amnesty and you've maybe got a deal.

>Classify bump stocks as machine guns, banning them from sale
Machine Guns aren't banned from sale though, they're just made virtually inaccessible to poor people because we can't have the rich and powerful be subject to the same restrictions as peasants. You'd think people who talk about gun laws would know what they are.

Let's compromise.
25% of the blame on the shooter, be reasonable.

>you brainlet
O shit, you called me a brainlet, you right. We should put this guy under a microscope, examine the same motives we've seen a thousand times before, write them into the history books and invite the Media to continue operating their assembly line of mass shooters.

No. Neck yourself

depends on how many people he killed

>You'd think people who talk about gun laws would know what they are.

On the contrary, they are unequivocally the least knowledgeable on the subject of gun control and firearms law.

You know I'm surgical with this bitch Jake.

Attached: 200px-Alonzo_Harris_TD_2001.jpg (200x267, 18K)

California and Maryland already do it without serious constitutional challenge. That's only going to spread. And there's really nothing to stop criminalizing and generally making access to ammunition more difficult. What you, in your naivete, fail to understand is that they don't need to totally disarm the populace - they just need to make gun ownership very inconvenient.

The only thing to look forward to is watching the democratic coalition of the fringes tear itself apart once they have the demographic advantage (and they will) to basically win any position that matters.

>You'd think people who talk about gun laws would know what they are.

Do you think the people that want to take guns know anything or take the time to learn anything about them? user...

Attached: 191be5ab212d00bb6407b0e88a66ca4123ec7178_00.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Senior kid outside the school was just interviewed. Said it was a shotgun.
Livestream link: youtu.be/gTAu8Uvdoo4

Yea that's reliable.

Attached: 1521815770511.gif (292x222, 1.65M)

Nah, just target the manufacturers. Crack down on any retailer trying to sale rifles, ammo, or smokeless powder to non-LEOs. People want to make shit in their garage? Cool. That's not mass industry.

Fuck trying to raid homes and shit. That's how you end up with a lot of dead police for not much.

Tbf its all we have for now

PROM KING AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME
AFTER SKU PROGRAM NIGGA

>disarm
>300+ million firearms in private hands

Status on the shooter is a bit confused atm. Some are saying in custody some are saying dead.

Then we have nothing

California is already showing real signs of political split, you just don't see it much because the media chooses to not report much about it.

KHOU is reporting multiple students killed, shooter was a student, and is in custody.

>shooter was a student
Of course it was. He's been taught that daddy's gun will make him immortal #lebetauprisingXD

> You see son, that's when we finally banned all the semi-autos and all the 80's action movies.
> Yes, even Die Hard.

Don't believe media hysteria. The only official statement available came from the school saying "confirmed injuries" and that the unidentified shooter is in custody.

Shooter in custody, multiple student fatalities and at least one officer wounded.

>Universal background checks
Background checks at all used to be a compromise. They're useless when criminals use straw purchases and stolen guns. Background checks almost certainly wouldn't have stopped that kid
>Take the guns laws
Red flag laws are bullshit and can be abused so easily. Tell me how you like it when your angry ex wife lies about you and you get your rights stripped from you.
>Classify bump stocks as machine guns
They're not though, and this would make things like match triggers and any rate increasing device possibly illegal as well.

Overall, fuck off. The pros are not worth it.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (680x510, 79K)

>b-b-b-both sides urrrrr BAAAAAAAD

Attached: 33C1D101-EC17-4334-8728-D365D22EB39B.png (1300x2000, 281K)

>even Die Hard
Truly the worst timeline.

LIVE VIDEO:

Attached: 1508152570063.jpg (981x694, 55K)

Tbqh, the best we can hope for is a fairly bloodless separation sorta like Slovenia.

AWB 2.0 SOON

Based on how many Jow Forumsommandos are terrified of their wives destroying their careers, stealing their kids, and removing their guns, it's clear a large segment of you guys are incapable of weeding out douche-bag women from your life.

Talk to your dads. They should have already taught you this.

Honestly, this shit is becoming too frequent. The tides are turning against us. What the fuck is it that's made so many kids go batshit insane in the last decade?

It's like every fucking month now.

>Bloodless separation under a Republican president
Good luck. I can't wait till Trump unleashes Mecha-Sherman.

It's just a batshit insane decade desu. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if America balkanizes in the next decade or two unless things chill the fuck out across the board.

Prison schools, media over exposure, and (unpopular opinion) but it really is too easy to get a gun.

Fucking Jow Forums named Elliot Rogers their patron saint. Do the math.

I'm not worried about this retard. The point is that red flag laws can be abused.

Fuck off, no compromise

You can blame the shooter, but the media turns these no body faggots into celebrities over night. For weeks, months, how ever long, all we hear about is this faggot until the next shooter comes along and gets the limelight. So why wouldn't some no body faggot, who the world doesn't pay attention to, not want to go out and be remembered? Even if those thoughts of remembrance is of you killing people, people will still remember you.

>implying our dads are any better at this

The fact that it's glorified to be unique and special for some fucked up mental illness instead of properly seeking help as well as doctors shilling low grade meth to kids for every reason under the sun.

GRVO's are coming unless we can muster up a better defense than 'can be abused'. A fucking 911 call can be abused.

Things will start to chill out in the near future, people are tired and want change accross the board. I fear, however, that the resulting laws will be trash. Hes right, the tides are turning against us, we can really only hope to grab some consessions before it comes down on us.

And then their bullies can use the shooting to retroactively justify their bullying.

Interview with some kids dad said the shooter was pumping bird shot.

>birdshot

Attached: 1457646841912.jpg (300x263, 22K)

Jesus Christ. Then talk to your friend's dad or an uncle or something. (No, not THAT uncle.) He'll probably jump at the chance because his dirt bag son never listens anyway.

Do you honestly think its actual kids doing this or a shadow government? Honestly, it has becoming unbelivably frequently since the war on the bill of rights has ramped up.

Attached: 1519610701437m.jpg (576x1024, 87K)

>fucking birdshot
Wew if he gets more than 5 we have to put him in the hall of fame.

Fuck I should have re-read that before posting.

>having friends

Can I get a proper sauce on that?

Attached: 1841992A-3674-42A4-8ABE-E8FCDA39B8A3.jpg (465x417, 97K)

Can't argue with that.

It's not going to be under Trump. If it's going to happen it's going to happen in the late 2030s-2050s when whites stop being a majority in economically relevant areas first and later the country as a whole.

Kys

no u :^)

> birdshot
Top kek. What a dumb cunt

>birdshot
pic of shooter released

Attached: file.png (276x298, 120K)

SHALL

Fingers crossed that they're all that dumb from now on.

Go back to tumblr

SAY IT WITH ME
S
S
R
I

NOT

It was just a prank bro!

Idk, I mean, we need a driver's license, I wouldn't mind a compromise like:
>you need to take a test and get a license for firearm ownership
>during purchases you can just show your license so they know you're cool
>all gun laws repealed
>all states must reciprocate

Just lemme go into the DPS and fill out my multiple choice so I can buy machine guns. Maybe machine guns would be like motorcycles, where you could get your machine gun license if you take an extra test and wait a bit. Though, the more this becomes complicated the more I realize it may not work.

BE

BE INFRINGED

this

>shilling this hard

200 people have been injured or killed in school shootings in the last 3 years. It's around 130 if you don't count the after hours incidents or incidents totally unrelated to school like an armed robbery near a college but still go on record because they occurred on a campus. There's 56,000,000 teachers and students in the public education system.

130/56,000,000 = 0.000002% chance of being injured in a school shooting over 3 years.

Stop making a big issue out of a nearly non-existent threat.

SHALL NOT

Attached: 1984351765713.jpg (500x326, 94K)

fag

Fuck off

You're the exact reason why our rights keep getting chipped away, you concede some rights in some naive hope you'll get others back. Eat shit, no compromise.

Attached: 1525923662719.jpg (552x748, 84K)

Kek next you'll see a shooting with a flintlock pistol, no injuries

Underrated

It may not be a big deal, but the media sure makes it into one. And the talking heads are the ones that tell people how to vote.

Who gives a shit. Call me if he beats Anders high score otherwise honestly it's a non-story.

>>all gun laws repealed
>>all states must reciprocate

This part would never happen. You'd just end up with a federal FOID card. In fact, if we were at the point that the federal legislature could pass something like that the more likely situation is straight up Australia style ownership.

>Licensing scheme
>Can barely own lever action rifles
>Semi autos banned, pump action banned
>Only single shot break action can be owned in first five years of holding FOID
>If you don't renew your FOID one year for the low price of $999 the five year waiting period restarts

Then hit them with some facts.

They can question opinions all they want but they cant question mathematics.

News agencies are now reporting law enforcement issued a statement of multiple injuries at this time. 10 minutes ago it was multiple kids dead based on fuck all but twitter posts.

Better wrong and first than right and second, amiright? Fucking hacks.

Feelings over facts in this brave new world

>but they cant question mathematics.

But they do. I've literally had that same conversation with antis where I point out how low of a fraction of a single percent of the population is affected by all firearm homicides, much less mass shootings, and how low of a fraction of a single percent of firearm homicides are done with "assault style military weapons of war".

They're response just goes from "too many people are dying" to "even on death is too many and you're an inhuman psychopath for disagreeing".

News says 8.

Link pls? If he managed to kill 8 with birdshot im legit impressed.

source?

I like the way you think.