Cops BTFO Ohio fag with doggo

"A POLICE K9 IN CANTON, OHIO BIT A MAN IN THE ARM WHO REFUSED TO COMPLY WITH OFFICERS' DEMANDS DURING WHAT STARTED OUT AS A ROUTINE TRAFFIC STOP."

How does Jow Forums think about this? Was the force justified? Was the guy in the car being too uncooperative? Was a cute doggo needed?

youtu.be/jV1dPv0R3ec

Attached: dogged.jpg (1280x1024, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jV1dPv0R3ec
youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Was a cute doggo needed?
Probably not, but I'm glad it happened anyways

Attached: 1510598840560.jpg (317x284, 24K)

kek

Attached: 1.webm (852x480, 2.97M)

>Acts retarded on purpose
>Gets ass kicked
>"Why do they persecute me so?"

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Morons like this need to know there are consequences to their actions

Why do people always think anything good is going to happen when they don't follow a cop's instructions, the cop is gonna be like "Well, if that's how you feels sir, I'm just going to let you go, have a nice day". Most cops are power trippers, not following their directions is a one way ticket to fukt up. Take that shit to court and fight there.

Scream, white boy, scream!

>break the window
>Wanna get the dog on 'im
>Naw hur hur, we'll get him so the dog won't get hurt.
>send the dog on him anyway
>STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING
>please get the dog off me
>STOP FIGHTING THE DOG
I think K-9 units should be illegal. They're literally dogs meant for killing and it's okay for the gov't to have these and pigs consider it murder if you shoot one? Fuck pigs.
The guy was an idiot but throwing a rabid dog at the retard wasn't needed.

Attached: 5NI39sr.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

This, but the usual response is some brainlet shit like
>statist cuck get out
>obeying unlawful orders
>muh traveling

>dog violently jerking around with dude's arm in its mouth
ROLL OVER SIR

Sovereign citizens are great.

youtu.be/jV1dPv0R3ec

You linked the same video, retard.

If they can't even control the dog that's pretty stupid.

I'm laughing

Yeah he probably should have pulled the dog off way earlier...I don't even see why they needed a dog anyway just break the window mace the dude and pull him out....

I don't believe there is any evidence the dog was rabid. Generally police dogs are kept in good health.

The people who consider killing one to be murder are the lawmakers and judges of any case law challenges to that, so not really "pigs" in you context.

>Sovereign citizens
>constitutionalists

I guess he was expecting George Washington and Ben Franklin to just materialize next to his car and defend him

youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI

The only things I've eaten in the last two days are two slices of bread and a cup of rice pudding.

I am not as good at posting as I once was.

>Be a K9 officer
>drive around all day wishing you could put the dog on somebody
>months go by
>finally situation is here
I'd have sent him in too.

I was wondering how long they were going to leave the dog on him. 1 month later he’s in country and that dog is his cell mate.

>ban assault doggos

>Was the guy in the car being too uncooperative?
They're dudes with huge superiority complexes

>I drive on that road every day and stop at that stop sign on the way to work

That's hilarious

>dog trying to separate your arm from your body
>don't resist it citizen!

>Sovereign citizen gets btfo

I fucking love these videos. Fuckwits also don't understand that Tusc is also the territory of the highway patrol.

If i shoot one its the same charge as shooting a human cop so if it bites me it should be the same charge as a human cop biting me.... but play stupid games win stupid prizes.

>Stop resisting an animal that is literally in the process of mauling you.
I have no issues with using K9 units in this way, but you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to expect any normal human being to be able to shut down their "fight or flight" response while an animal is in the process of chewing on their arm.

Attached: 1523206377250.png (597x769, 744K)

>get out of the car x1000
>*doesnt get out of car*
>releases a k9
>FUCKING POWERTRIPPING PIGS
k

Sir! This is not a Police Dog. Police Dog is a commercial term and my dog does not enter into joinder with you under the Uniform Commercial Code or as defined by Black's Law Dictionary. This dog is not biting you. This dog is travelling with your arm from inside the car to the outside of the car. This dog is a FreeDog on the land, and is not bound by the Constitution or Statutes of your corporation. This FreeDog Upon the Land says your arm tastes yummy.

Attached: deal with it extreme.gif (200x200, 559K)

Fucking genius.

basedboys really cant take a picture without the mouth open

If a cop gives you lawful orders and you don't cooperate you are then breaking the law, regardless of whether you were committing a crime or not beforehand. If they tell you to step out of the vehicle and you don't, you are then breaking the law by not cooperating.

The problem with people who constantly spout
>MUH CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
>MUH FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
>MUH FREE CITIZEN
is that while they have some good points, nothing that they say is ever technically right and they always end up doing the same stupid bullshit that wastes everyone's time.

Yeah, it sucks that you have to, for the most part, comply with every demand of a police officer during a traffic stop but that doesn't mean your rights are violated. Stop acting like a onions-guzzling manchild and just show up in court.

>t. ATF

This lol

could the guy sue them for millions?

>it's a guy was being a massive asshole so cops use unnecessary force episode

These are perhaps the most damaging events because the function to entrench both sides. I like to remember two values: courtesy and charity. Either side could have avoided this.

>throwing a rabid dog

The dog was perfectly disciplined and let go as soon as the handler wanted it to.

Good post. These fucktards can't honestly believe that the cops are going to be like "shit, yeah, sovereign citizen. You weren't "driving", you were 'traveling', so I guess I should just forget about the fact that the plates you have don't match the car you're in. Seems legit."

with a good lawyer he could

>they have some good points

No they don't. Their entire idea rests on a crackpot, delusional tier understanding of law. And if any one of them had a spark of sense or cared to look in to the matter more than what some faggot on YouTube told them, they could research the topic and not just find out that judges reject their bullshit but get a breakdown of why they're wrong.

They're belligerent autists.

Yeah, but he'd have to be rich, lucky, and suave enough to hire a lawyer that good, find a judge that sympathizes with him, and cool enough to persuade the court of public opinion.

He's a soiboi. Figure it out.

There's a huge difference between a disobedient/poorly trained dog and a rabid one you idiot.

They get very bad advice from reddit lawyers and legal experts

They have some good POINTS, but that doesn't mean that they're correct under the technicality of law. What I'm trying to say is that while I sympathize with a few of the talking points they make (by some of the more rational ones if I can even say that) they are incorrect because they misinterpret concepts and try to apply them to their day-to-day, like when getting pulled over.

For example, some states allow you to technically treat your vehicle as a "domicile" for purposes of personal property and castle law and etc. This does not mean you can try and bullshit a cop and then sue them because you got pulled over.

You can sue anybody for anything. Winning this case though would be a combination of pure luck and getting Geragos tier counsel.

Here's the problem -- up until the point where they went in the car, as far as they knew the guy whose name popped up on the plate registration and seemed to look like him also had a CC permit. So, what they're going to be telling a judge and jury is that they were forced to assume the belligerent guy in the possibly stolen car who they gave every opportunity to cooperate with was armed. That would buy them a lot of leeway.

That's what I was saying, idiot. The doggo was just doing what it was trained to do.

Yea, apparently you can use them if somebody is just passively resisting... not sure who thought that was a good idea. In many states trying to get that dog off of you would be assaulting an officer too.

THIN BLUE LINE.

it's amazing how many on this board like to yell out loud gov stay out reeee, and then are the first in the line to give a nice lick and a balls massage to the pigs when they objectively tread all over a fellow citizen that was, by no means, a threat.
Someday it will happen to one of you, your wife or son and then you'll remember all that times you kissed them boots until they got really shiny. Tough luck.
Not a surprise though, cognitive dissonance is rampant amount Americans.
>police officers are so brave
>thank you for your service, sir
>I sure love being a state's bitch, sir

>inb4 get called dindu or some retarded shit

*those, among

T. Numale from the video

Top kek,mans best friend.

Unfortunately for you not so many of us are retarded enough to paint the situations we deal with on a daily basis with such broad lines. Not everything has to be as black and white as you make it out to be.

The purpose of police, regardless of what they are in your immediate vicinity, is to serve and protect. In most cases they have been granted the ability to do certain things in certain situations, like bother you about the legality of your being able to drive during a traffic stop. This is for the purpose of public safety and not just because they felt like fucking with you while you were on your way to Wal-Mart or whatever.

There's a difference between the police asking you for your ID and them standing there laughing at you after you complied with their order to stand on one leg and fiddle your butthole while singing "Sweet Caroline", you dindu.

>just break the window mace the dude and pull him out....
You do not use OC spray in a confined location. Especially not one you intend on going into afterwards.

What does "Not a threat" have to do with it? You expect the officers to stand there for hours? Days? You expect them to give citizens enormous leeway when the citizen is acting like a child, refusing to obey simple legal requests? To do so would make laws de-facto nonexistent. You act like an annoying shithead, you refuse to obey simple instructions, you waste officer's time and taxpayer money? You get bit by a fucking dog, you petulant little child

Attached: 1493507938305.jpg (1300x1145, 137K)

>This is for the purpose of public safety
lol, if you actually believe this I feel sorry for you. They couldn't give a single fuck about your safety or the safety of the public in general, they do it because they're told to, they do it to keep the public in check and they do it to assert their authority over you, the peasant.
They also do it because it's a easy way to earn a buck and have some type of community credit, all while being only a couple dead brain cells away from being a legit down syndrome potato.

>all these boot lickers
Yeah taste good bluecucks, I’m gonna laugh when officer friendly is knocking down your door for your funs

Translation...

>refuse to be a cuck to the state, and you'll get roughed up by a double digit I.Q. nigger and his dog, white man

Okay you're obviously some weird pseudo-anarchist please stop embarrassing yourself and stop posting the class is not amused and that pretty girl you like is starting to laugh at you.

News flash my man, EVERY human on the ENTIRE planet acts solely in their own self-interest. I don't give a fuck if the officer is doing it cuz they're an angel, or if they're doing it because Shekelberg lobotomized them. At the end of the day, if some lunatic starts chasing me down the street with a machete, there's a 99.9% chance one of the extremely plentiful cops wandering my great American city will intervene.

The dogs are trained to let up when you stop moving. It's not an easy thing to do while a dog is gnawing on your arm though.

>so if it bites me it should be the same charge as a human cop biting me
Qualified immunity.

>cop prevents crime, or arrests criminal
>"b-but his heart wasn't in the right place!!!!"

Lol who gives a fuck

Attached: pepe_laughing.jpg (540x534, 67K)

>cop prevents crime
I knew you were not the smartest in the class as soon as I saw the pepe but honestly I wasn't expecting you to have actual brain damage.

As a sovereign citizen and free person on the land his standing is not recognized by any courts under the Constitution or statutes of corporations.

>implying cops don't prevent crime
>because most places in the US have tight-knit communities filled with militias and law abiding citizens that love to uphold the rule of law

This is what it must be like to post as a person with a room temperature IQ. I swear you're living proof that the human body can function without a brain.

>"I'm not driving, I'm travelling"
>Fucking around on a public road
>Cops asking nicely for ID and license
>Refuses, acts an ass, and resists
>Gets BTFOd
God fucking damn it
Jesus, act a tard, and the cops will make you into an actual tard

>cops are evil, senseless, violent monsters
>people are not afraid of cops / deterred by cops

Pick one, dipshit

Attached: 1455167104810.jpg (700x700, 47K)

>There's a difference between the police asking you for your ID and them standing there laughing at you after you complied with their order to stand on one leg and fiddle your butthole while singing "Sweet Caroline"
Yeah, one I usually have to pay for and the other one the state forces me to pay for.

kek

Of people were deterred my police then why is there so much crime?

Fpbp
Think they could have gotten him off the dude sooner. I think they are supposed to have these stakes that they can use to pry the dog's mouth open.
Either way, don't fuck with the police. No sympathy here

> The purpose of police, regardless of what they are in your immediate vicinity, is to serve and protect
>this is for your public safety

Oh my god, you actually believe this shit don't you? I have a "like new" car I'd love to sell you.

The purpose of the police is to enforce the law. Doesn't matter what that law is subject to the obvious caveat of jurisdictional restraint. That's fucking it. Nothing more, nothing less. Here's a hot tip: the "serve and protect" isn't YOU. They serve and protect the "community" aka the government by punishing non conforming behavior. That's why criminal complaints read "The people v...." not "Tommy Fuckwit who got robbed v...."

If the law said "slag every gun in your jurisdiction," they'd get a warrant, walk into your fucking house, and slag them. Don't kid yourself, if your legislature turns against you, cops WILL be the boots on your neck.

They have also become dangerous because they are checked by the judicial branch, but they work with the guys that are charged with gathering evidence against them and work hand in hand with prosecutors everyday so they know they'll always catch a break.

Whats worse is that your kind of mentality devalues the personal contribution of good cops. If Sam the Sheriff protects you from a gangbanger, it's because he was and is HERO, before and after he put on a badge. Don't devalue the greatness of his contribution or put cops on a pedestal by going "whalp that's his job!"

"Cops" do not preserve safety beyond what you and I force them to do via the legislature. It is GOOD PEOPLE that preserve safety because they choose to go above and beyond to help their community. The legislature has given good people who decide to be cops the leeway to do that. But being a cop doesn't imbue you with ANY legal duty to help ANYONE, and a select few choose instead to abuse the leeway they have been granted.

This desu its animal abuse as well as inhumane for civilians

reminder that a dog who can't testify in court is allowed to be the determinant on whether a cop can legally search a car or not. Your 4th amendment rights disappear because dogs who are wrong in their sniff tests around 65% of the time or more signal to their handler that there are drugs in the car. This country is a fucking disgrace, the constitution is dead. If the founders could see the depths of depravity we've reached today they'd probably kill themselves.

Not the guy you're replying to, but I sincerely don't give a fuck. If some weak little bitch gets pulled over, and chooses to pout and be a general retard, i WANT him to get bit by a dog. I WANT him to get pepper sprayed. I WANT WILLFUL RETARDATION TO BE PUNISHED. I HATE HOW FUCKING STUPID AND WORTHLESS SOME MY FELLOW CITIZENS ARE.

I don't care the motives of the cop, I don't care if they do it because they want to do good, or if they do it because they live for action and want to be a macho man. It doesn't matter. I want FUCKING IDIOTS TO BE PUNISHED.

A case like this, where blatant dumbassery is met with a savage dog bite, is a clear-cut POSITIVE. The guy wasn't killed, the guy's life wasn't even in danger. He acted like a worthless little millennial baby dipshit, and as a result he got an experience he will never forget. The world is a better place as a result. I pray that it may happen again, a million times over.

Attached: fefe.jpg (450x470, 45K)

You're right! The police are nothing but mindless drones designated to protect the "L A W" and nothing else and are dangerous pawns. We should just get rid of the police altogether since they're so dangerous to our freedoms.

Here's a novel idea. Let's put a program in place that would allow people to voluntarily work as peacekeepers in their cities and towns to deter and handle any crime that's committed. Totally better over the establishment of any federal or state-funded police forces.

Maybe you have a problem with the laws themselves? Let's just get rid of the laws you don't like I'm sure your bias is better than everyone elses amirite

K9s own im gonna get bit by some tomrorow im that guy that always spergs when people want a dog for "protection"

most police dogs actually aren't very good but this one was a Good Boy he continued to drive after the initial bite I've had live bites before on me and they hurt like fuck even the little shitty haflassed one I had haha #bless

Imagine being such worthless person that all the pleasure you have in your life is watching others suffer. Imagine being such worthless person that you want to suffer so you don't feel so lonely in your pain. Imagine having so little value, living such meaningfulness life that actually feel this way.
Dude, you're a sad excuse of an human being. I don't know what you went through on life but seriously seek help, you obviously aren't a stable person.

>it's stupid to mess with cops because they'll overreact

>i want cops to overreact because it's stupid to mess with them

you're sub 100 IQ

I wouldn't expect a savage like you to understand the concept of proportionality so I won't even bother
Are you having a stroke? Can you rephrase this whole post?

This is fucking stupid.
Anytime I've interacted with the police, I've been super cooperative. It has worked out in my favor EVERY time.
I won't go into details, but I've gotten out of a speeding ticket, and I've been allowed to drive my car home when it should have been towed and argued in court against a ticket that was impossible to receive. All because I was extremely cooperative with the police.

Good night sides

Dude you're like a dog, you acted like a good boy and they gave a treat in the end. Having no backbone is nothing to be proud of.

>proportional

First of all, the guy went through a little pain. Not that big of a deal. Second of all, the cops' course of action was absolutely proportional to that guy's retardation.

The only thing I've been through is twenty-something years of life as a millennial, being surrounded by my own kind, an entire generation failed-to-launch, detracting from society far more than we contribute. I go to work every day and I'm surrounded by smug, self-righteous worthlessness. The many ride the coattails of the few, and it is absolutely exhausting. Daily life is surreal for me

Attached: 1454977143883.jpg (393x393, 80K)

>glorifying crime
>not owning up to your mistakes

Real asset to the world here

Attached: Y4Wo4p5.jpg (951x840, 83K)

>don't obey laws or be polite to people
>shit up the world, and ruin your own life

Nah.

Except I was breaking the law and I was given a break for complying with authority which I was not in a position to resist.
Sounds like a smart decision, not being a fucking moron and fighting back against a force that outnumbers you and out powers you.

Not him but that's not really a new concept, have you never heard the term "justice boner" ? AKA karma, Very old and common concept

just end yourself if you hate it so much

Attached: 1516846345883.jpg (800x699, 95K)

>t. this guy

Attached: 847169841228430465.jpg (367x500, 26K)

I would rather live, so I might get more chances to see worthless idiots get a little bit of justice, such as a dog bite

Attached: (you).jpg (1032x774, 165K)

>sovereign citizens
>not fedoralords

You're defending (or are the poster himself) the guy who wrote
>The only thing I've been through is twenty-something years of life as a millennial, being surrounded by my own kind, an entire generation failed-to-launch, detracting from society far more than we contribute. I go to work every day and I'm surrounded by smug, self-righteous worthlessness. The many ride the coattails of the few, and it is absolutely exhausting. Daily life is surreal for me
>The guy wasn't killed, the guy's life wasn't even in danger. He acted like a worthless little millennial baby dipshit, and as a result he got an experience he will never forget. The world is a better place as a result. I pray that it may happen again, a million times over.
I think the picture fits. No one's defending sovereign citizens, btw. They're advocating for proportional force commensurate with the offense, and a police force that doesn't chimp out over minor and non-violent disobedience.

not him

but i agree if anyone took a swiss army knife above the waist it would be attempted murder but a piercing malinois bite in the same spot justified to a non-violent offender? FUCK THAT

They entered with the intention of using the k9 and that is plain wrong

>Speeding
>Breaking the law
It's just made up shit so they can rob you from your hard earned dollar. Did you hot anyone? Did you destroy other people's property? No, fuck them for giving you a ticket, they were not making you a favor.

This is honestly the most level headed Jow Forums post of all time, I agree 100%.

Attached: 1507171759950.gif (270x270, 930K)

Attached: 45168844512.jpg (680x671, 72K)

you are correct.

These dogs have dirty saliva and who knows what they could be carrying.
Its essentially being attacked with a saw blade when these fucking fleabags.

the only cop is a dead fucking cop