Why do people hat Ian McCollum now?

Apparently Ian is a lefty or some shit, wants people to pay fees to own guns?

What is this about? Links or proof?

Attached: download.jpg (311x162, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Free hat

It’s because he said that white genocide isn’t happening in South Africa

It’s a forced meme

But that’s true

Doesn't stop Jow Forums from believe that it's happening.

no one in their right mind thinks he's a leftist.

until he said something about South African farmers not being genocided by nigger criminals

yeah, fuck him. those farm murders are an epidemic--for the farmers, not the rich jews living there.

Attached: titus.jpg (480x712, 19K)

Reeeeeeeeee
youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

>isn't happening
>implying whites haven't been suffering in SA since ~1992, if not earlier
All the unga bungas need to fuck off and stop harassing the white farmers. Zimbabwe did the same shit and got themselves into a mountain of trouble.

proof?

No fuck you SA is just a shithole in general like most of Africa and it’s just as much the whites fault as it is the blacks

Suffering isn’t genocide

It's just Jow Forumstard shitposters.

South Africa doesn't necessarily have a problem with white genocide against farmers so much as it has a seriously horrible problem with both crime and murder. even in comparison to other African countries, SA has an incredibly high murder rate.

black farmers in SA from what I can tell deal with at least as much crime and violence as white farmers, the only reason why it seems that whites are being specifically targeted is probably because they control the majority of farmlands, and the majority of farm owners in South Africa are white.

Stop being a faggot OP. God hates you.

Is that why they torture the shit out of them? It's kinda hard not to see the racial angle, your typical home invader just wants to steal shit and get out of there, not gut you and your family like a fish or boil them to death for shit and giggles.

He's fine, only absolute retards have a problem with him

>your typical home invader just wants to steal shit and get out of there, not gut you and your family like a fish or boil them to death for shit and giggles.
Yeah but this is Africa

waka waka ?

Confirmed never been around black Africans

ooga booga

Not even white myself but it doesn't take a genius to know what is happening in Africa against whites

The fact that people always respond with "hurr durr pol" to every argument pol makes, makes me more and more of a believer in what they say.

there probably might be some racial angle when it does happen to white farmers, but again as another user said, it's fuckin Africa bro. but generally speaking armed robberies in Europe and America also tends to be pretty violent and rapey. and rapey violent stuff in SA happens just as much if not probably more to black people than it does white people.

it isn't surprising since looking through its history; it was an unstable country often ruled through brutal means with low regards for individual rights, and is prone to constant economic disaster. usually countries that have those sorts of traits tend to end up not doing well at all. people say that South Africa was better under Apartheid tend to not realize that during that time there was extreme rates of poverty because of drought and sanctions, unlike more democratic models in Africa like say for example Rhodesia, which had a better economic policy and in addition tried to help native blacks rather than violently segregate them and subject them to horrible conditions.

>user makes claims that it is racial in nature
>respond by claiming it's not racial because user has never been around black africans

You just proved him right

Jow Forums hates him because he doesn't hold extremist views and he tries to stay apolitical in the comment section of youtube.
Basically Jow Forums is gay

test

There are specific definitions for what is genocide, what's happening in SA doesn't count. Sorry. It sucks, of course, but it's not genocide.

Jow Forums and Jow Forums like to crucify e-celebs

It's just edgy faggots from Jow Forums who hates him. It's best to just ignore them as they blew in from ple bbit during the election. They'll go away soon enough.

Attached: 1526620322286.jpg (890x768, 80K)

also I forgot to mention but generally what has been happening in the South African government has been at least somewhat anti-white, though the seizure of land from white farm owners probably won't result in genocide so much as it will result in some minor violence as well as economic disaster for the country, as it did in Zimbabwe.

though frankly I can't see them going too far ahead with the decision that the government had the right to seize land without compensation. if it does happen, it would probably be shot down pretty quickly by the international community similar to what happened during the Apartheid regime.

Basically some Jow Forumsfaggots wanted him to make a video about how evil niggers are when he went to south africa and when he told them no they had an autism fit and started making up all kinds of shit to smear him.

Attached: really makes you cardcapture.jpg (300x442, 12K)

I'd wager his intent here was to do with the terminology involved with such a complex issue. That said, Ian's deliberately apolitical a lot of the time so the fact he responded at all is pretty strange.

This, Ian's a straight-up libertarian who lives in the desert with a literal vault of guns. No clue where the idea he's some left-wing nut came from. Hell, when he held his meetup here in Canada, he made it clear he sympathized but absolutely did not approve of our gun laws.

But niggers are evil you stupid fucker.

>They'll go away soon enough.
its been 2 years and they haven't left yet

Attached: disgust3.jpg (640x640, 48K)

That's not the point you retard.

And in another 2 years, another election. Shit's fucked.

That's not what the south Africans I've spoken to say. The way they describe the current climate sounds like a shitty mad max spin off. They essentially have to live within walls everywhere they go. Certain folks hurl rocks off overpasses. At the very minimum the common folk are very anti-white (if not merely due to economic reasons).

Also consider the movement of refugees from sa to Australia...

Jow Forumsfags have twisted the term "communist" to mean "anything that I disagree with"

If we look up the definition of genocide. Then it's even worse, since it's happening to whites on a world wide scale

Attached: DTzotTQW0AAGt0I.jpg (417x480, 27K)

Jow Forumsfags tend to have a distorted view of reality and think everything they say should be commonly accepted and uncontroversial.
E-celeb with a reputation to keep doesn't peddle your false, greatly exaggerated narrative?
He's a communist nigger lover, obviously.

...have you even read about the ANC or the EEF? They're absolutely a bunch of racists, they have been since they got into power. In their eyes, the shoe is now on the other foot and they're putting it to use.

Hell, the EEF was started by a guy thrown out of the ANC's youth league for being too racist. It's now the 3rd biggest party in the SA parliament.

SA has problems in general, but it's disingenuous to ignore how racist the government there really is.

this is >military style assault weapon
tier.

Not sure why Jow Forums hates him now but I've always hated him for being a shady faggot.

>muslimbro hates him
wtf i love ian now

they get them by importing them off Alibaba from china?

Are you new here? I've always hated that faggot.

hows he shady

Sorry, I don't care enough about Slav fags like you to remember your opinions.

He's a leftist. Probably antifa. His butt-buddy Karl's anti-Republican who gave talks on how to defeat republicans.

hey're the product of "hacker culture" which has a far-left "fuck the government, fuck the law" ideology. They completely swung into ANTIFA after Trump won. They gave lots of hints through snide remarks in their videos but people just didn't connect the dots.

They're fifth column traitors... plain and simple.

Attached: 1516091273380.jpg (2656x1620, 368K)

He receives patreon funds to support his project but hides his income and uses the money to increase his arsenal meanwhile shitting on your rights and not actually using the funds to create content. There are other things too but that's my biggest issue.
You care enough to respond though.

That guy is clearly just a plumber who got roped into raiding a farm.

>pic
I can't tell what is and isn't satire at this point.

Holy shit this infographic is a disaster

God hates anyone except you jidf shills since you are his people.

Really a disaster for ian shills

Oh, it's real. It gets even better. Ian's a feminist too.
Best part is how they're making videos about how Indjuns are getting "genocided" even today by the evil white devils.
Karl is also still complaining about evil Republicans.... even after his DefCon plan to defeat them.

Attached: 1516300636604.png (385x206, 6K)

get a job and contribute to society you pathetic loser

This is some pretty extreme reaching. Everything said by him himself doesn't indicate leftism at all.

Attached: e0uvlb0d4la01.jpg (738x1998, 210K)

ironic shitposting is still shitposing

Ian took a stance of nuh-uh on the subject of the government sanctioned aggression towards white folks in SA. He took a political stance which he NEVER does and it was a vague anti white one which is super trendy with the kids these days and not so much with the average firearm enthusiasts. Also most folks who think that the genocide doesn't real in SA say "dey raysiss dey deserve it" when cornered with evidence. Cc camera footage shows a group of thugs who killed a family for reparations were armed with government issued comms backpacks not just machetes. The government is trying to do what Mugabe did a while back and behind closed doors there's a lot of endorsing murder. Its intentionally going unreported but what evidence there is is pretty damning.
You don't have to be a Jow Forums tard and go REEE-ing about it on Jow Forums. But its retarded to dismiss shit like this out of hand. Ian should have said "no comment" like he always has. His vids are good. You don't have to take stands and positions you don't agree with just because 'our guy' does it. I'm allowed to say "I think Ian is wrong about that subject"
You can also say "we can argue and shitpost back and forth but honestly it's not a subject I hold passionate views on. I'd rather be a roodypoo and post brainlet and söy boy memes."

Attached: 1525849459554m.jpg (623x1024, 124K)

white genocide is fucking retarded and as retarded as saying police inthe US are genociding blacks

Don't know, don't care. You faggots need to stop worshiping this basedboy. ecelebs are cancer.

t. buttmad commie scum.

Attached: 1504634721696.jpg (317x369, 17K)

Excellent rebuttal.

they stole 'em?

list your arguments. butthurt isn't an argument, you commie piece of shit.

He is clearly not a communist or anywhere near the left or anti-white. That's my argument.

Jesus why do you bother posting

This is true. Although as a self described "classic liberal" he has more similarities with the American Republican (not Trump's idea of it) party than with what Clinton wanted from the United States. He believes in the founding fathers and doesnt want communism in America any more than we dom but I would compare his political views as being similar to John Locke.

>t someone who has it from Ian's mouth

post proofs

>Not being a cuck means you don't have job.
Lol we have not reached this level yet, try that routine some years later shill.

I'm not the one making the argument here. I have seen no proof that he is.

He owns more guns than you and doesn't live with his mom.

Fuck off with the eceleb threads already jesus christ. Every fucking day on this board

>classic liberal
aka Leftist.
White anti-whites are usually antifa.

Attached: 1514104634678.jpg (960x856, 74K)

>You care enough to respond though.
That's a supremely low bar.

Classic liberals despise the left as it is today.

>He owns more guns than you
Who gives a shit? At least I'm not a race traitor and a commie.

>lol you guys on the comment section are a bunch of confederate Nazis!!!
>wow... You think feminism is a bad thing bruh???
>*wears commie attire*
>them poor native Americans and blacks struggle today because of whitey
>fuck Trump!!!
>hurrr durrr white basement dwellers
>nothing is happening to whites in South Africa, if you think otherwise you're all racists

Sure man, nothing lefty about Ian

Attached: 1526433899847.jpg (1739x1123, 439K)

try educating yourself instead of stalking some youtuber

hurrr durrr kill yourself

I KIND of get the reach needed to call him a race traitor but how the fuck is he a commie?

Ian said there is no genocide because there isnt one yet, he fully acknowledges south african farmers have been attacked. South african farmers being attacked doesnt equate to genocide in his eyes.

>Implying you should waste your time writing a wall of text to prove leftypol shills how much of a high iq rick and morty fan you are

The sheer amount of butthurt generated by criticizing their boyfriend is hilarious.

It sure is easy to paint someone a certain way when you misconstrue their words to this extreme.

>race traitor

but his wife is white

It doesn't equate to genocide in the eyes of anyone who matters. including genocide watch.

There is none. He wears and collects some soviet-bloc militaria along with all his other militaria. Obviously this makes him a commie-sympathizer.

Trust me whe I say he thinks antifa are childish spoled rich kids. Hes a classic liberal like John Locke I said, notliberal like some spoiled millenial or 40 something upperclass soccer mom.

>marxist (((education))) can give you more insight on someones views than monitoring.

>using patreon money to buy more guns and make more videos is slimey
That's the entire fucking point

Attached: 1525151205233.jpg (513x449, 50K)

>you have to go to college to be educated

Why do you feel the need to make threads about some eceleb with a French fetish?

See how no one acknowledges this?

Jow Forums is infested with trash.

Except he never said any of that verbatim, you guys are literally triggered that no one gives a fuck about white farmers living in a shithole where shithole things happen.

because its an easy Jow Forums trojan

But we're discussing Ian, I'm sure if they considered it genociee he'd pobably start to change his mind.